Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
So nice shot it was..
Kashhh woh samajh patein.. 
Love it  
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww! How does your writing keep getting cuter and cuter each time! Hair ruffling thing was so awey! And the yearning could be felt throughout! I personally LOOOVEE stories with yearning and underlying pining for each other. Well you nailed both elements. Love you for this!
And thanks for the longer update. It's such a disappointment to see your writing end. I always crave for more! Write more! Lots of love ❤️
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
10. Love

Anurag always considered love as a feeling that was overrated. Nothing extra ordinary. Love was not magic.
It was the mundane, the routine.
Love was the cup of steaming hot coffee with one sugar on his bedside every morning. It was her infamous head massages after a taxing and stressful day. It was the fingernail marks on his arms after a horror movie session. It was in the crinkle of her eyes when she laughed at his jokes, or at times, even him.
It crept in on an impromptu roadtrip, with random doodles she made on the back of his palm as he drove through empty roads. Love was to be found in the cracks of an old roadside tea shop where they shared expectations with life- old and new, about failed yesterdays and hopeful tomorrows. It was old hindi songs in the rain and meetha paans after dinner.
It was in heated arguments and tear stains on the pillows. Their love could be found in promises made that could never be kept, in apologies often unsaid but understood.
Their love was everywhere. But it was not magic and it never was perfect.
It was someone to hold hands with when their worlds threatened to fall apart.

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is like poetry. So so complete and fulfilling. Probably your best ❤️
Legilimens thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

Aww! How does your writing keep getting cuter and cuter each time! Hair ruffling thing was so awey! And the yearning could be felt throughout! I personally LOOOVEE stories with yearning and underlying pining for each other. Well you nailed both elements. Love you for this!

And thanks for the longer update. It's such a disappointment to see your writing end. I always crave for more! Write more! Lots of love  ❤️

This was by far the longest I have wriiten on AnuPre from scratch 😆 But the dialouge form is annoying, it is very difficult to find substitutes for he said/she said. Don't know how people write so beautifully in this format😆 
Unrequited love always have a soft spot in everybody's heart😛
Thank you for this! 
Legilimens thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

This is like poetry. So so complete and fulfilling. Probably your best  ❤️

You are fast! 😆
Thanks😊
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful! More beautifully written.. 
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's really awesome 👏
Legilimens thumbnail

11. The Moon is Beautiful

It was a cold night and Prerna had her shawl tightly wrapped around her as the wind blew softly. She breathed in fresh air of the mountains, so unlike the mixture of second hand smoke, dirt and exhaust fumes she was accustomed to back home. It was refreshing to escape the city life. The moon was full and shone so brightly. It was close enough that she believed she could touch it if she stretched her arms a little.
''Hey'' said a soft voice from behind her. "Chai? " Anurag asked her as he sat next to her on the bench outside the guesthouse and offered her a thermos.
'' It is very calming here.'' He observed as she poured out steaming hot tea in the cap and took a sip of it.
'' It is. It is nice. Would have been better if we were not here for work though. It pains me to think that I cannot sleep properly in that beautiful cozy bed. '' She was surprised when he let out a small laugh. In her four years of working with him, she can count on both hands the amount of times she had heard Anurag Basu laugh. A small part of her was pleased.
"Does Prerna Sharma ever need a bed to sleep? She can fall asleep anywhere!" He teased her as he took the cup from her hands took a sip.
'' Hey! Not true. " she chided, very aware of the fact that he took a sip from her cup. 
" It is true. I have seen you fall asleep on the local train. You were standing Prerna. And were in the middle of a crowd-"
"It was almost 10. I was tire-"
"Remember the time we were working on a scoop on the upcoming elections and you fell asleep while you were on the phone interviewing a pol-"
" Fine! '' She huffed and leaned her back on the bench, arms crossed. '' I am always sleepy, whatever. You should learn to lose a point once in a while you know, it will be good for that huge ego of yours.. "
He laughed as he too leaned back, giving her the now empty cup. They sat in comfortable silence for a while, passing the cup between them till the flask was empty, listening to their colleagues chat about everything and nothing.
He looked at her as he took in her form. She was very aware of eyes on him but continued to look steadily ahead.
He was swinging his legs under the bench and those who knew Anurag would say he was slightly nervous. He opened his mouth on several occasions, attempting to talk and then closing it prompty. His breath hitched slightly as Prerna looked at him inquisitively. She could not pretend he was not looking at her anymore. He blurted out ''The moon looks beautiful tonight, right?"
He saw her expression change from to confusion to amusement. "It does right? My mom has this stupid theory. She always said that the moon acts as a messenger. It receives its light from  people who look at it and send love to their dear ones. People who are seperated by distance or circumstances. And then in turn, the moon shines on those who are loved and missed as an act of gratefulness. So if the moon is shining on you, know that you are loved by someone on this Earth. " She said softly and then sighed." Dont turn this into some practical nonsense about how the sun shines on it and it reflects okay? The moon is pretty, let's leave it at that. "
He laughed again as he too looked up contently. He had said what he wanted to say. ''The moon is beautiful tonight. "

When a famous Japanese novelist and teacher, Natsuke Soseki, heard his student translate the phrase 'I love you' directly into Japanese, he said one should translate it as 'The moon is beautiful tonight'
By that he means that the Japanese can understand the true meaning, even if you don't use words of love. This expression is often thought of as affectionate, graceful, and beautiful.  It is a beautiful expression and since the Japanese are not so direct with affection as the Western people, the cultural difference is interesting.

I dont know whether or not I will write more on AnuPre.. I pretty much gave up on the show a long time ago.. But this phrase was so beautiful that I had to write something.Thank you guys so much for reading:) 

Much love! ❤️

-Sanika

Edit: 29th September 2019

Closed :) 

Thank you guys for the support 💜

Edited by Legilimens - 4 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago