returning because Nandini made him return omg the POWER OF LOVE

Posted: 5 years ago
this guy isnt coming back even to be a father he's returning because his mistress told him to return so she is more important than the baby too ...fulfilling promises made to her trumps all other duties he has to anyone 
If she calls him back then he will happily return.He isn't thinking about baby.He doesn't deserve to be a father.
Originally posted by Unicorn67

THE DIVINE SACRIFICE 🤣

lol😆
kunal is a hopeless person..
i am sure he wouldnt want to come back. lets see what he will do after knowing that she is really pregnant..

ohhh i forgot.. i havent watched the episode yet.
chala gya kya wapas ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anahi

kunal is a hopeless person..
i am sure he wouldnt want to come back. lets see what he will do after knowing that she is really pregnant..

ohhh i forgot.. i havent watched the episode yet.
chala gya kya wapas ðŸ˜†

Koi uske face per punch maro jakar..sadi hue..shakal banakar aaya hai

K *** Ki duam

Chala jaye toh acha hi hai
Lol these comments ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Sabyata

Ik Aur Tyaag

hahahah this made my day
Originally posted by Sabyata

Ik Aur Tyaag

😆
Creatives made kunal spineless once again ...there has to be feeling of becoming father that happiness n pain in  leaving nandini ..but here he was shown as a piece of shit ...n nandu madam to aise samja rahi hai ki Kunal uska lover nahi uska beta hai..app Jao aap ek acache pita banoge..comeon lady it s his child he LL surely have more feelings Dan u ...to make nandini mahan tha ki Murat this creatives are making Kunal a dumbo ...n mauli ko woh abla nari bana diya