Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Morning with Mr.Basu - AnuPre OS

Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends here is another OS from me. I know the mood of this OS is set for morning but it's not possible for me to upload in the morning given my timing and stuff. So I decided to upload in the night so you can read in the morning. 
Ps.: Some parts might be prudish but that's because of my lack of experience in writing such stuff.

I hate mornings. It's a wonder I'm not crushed today considering half of Anurag's body is resting on top of mine. Why must he sleep on top of me? Over possessive monkey, I rolled my eyes. 

I'll never understand how we end up in this entangled mess of limbs every morning. How do we even sleep without hurting each other? 

Every morning the struggle to get out of those toned arms  gets harder. The sensible part sees a pile of mornings duties, the hormonal part sees a gorgeous man next to me. It is a tad bit easier to give in to the hormonal part. It's all Anurag's fault, his hands have a mind of its own. The iron grip tightens at the slightest movement from me even while he is sleeping. 

Ugh get off me you big oaf, half of my mind screams.

Liar, I know you don't want him to, the other half screams back.

I look up to see Anurag sleeping with a content smile on his face. His happiness is contagious even when he's asleep. I tried to get out of his arms as quietly as possible when the husky voice sends shivers down my spine, "don't go, stay".

Damn I woke the monster again. Now I'm going to be late downstairs again unless I get out of here quickly. I pushed him with all my strength to lay on his back as I sat up, "I'm always last one down stairs and they all laugh and giggle, behind my back. I don't like it".

He pulled me back  by my arm causing me to fall on top of him head first. He looked me in the eye making me turn pink, "I don't like it when you leave me every morning. Besides we're the last ones not just you."

Oh no, he didn't just go there, "it doesn't matter if you go down last. Your Ma would probably be happy if you slept for another hour. But me, I have work, I've to prepare break fast. Yesterday your Ma shouted because I made you eat cereals instead of   proper food."

I felt his arms go around my torso as he buried his face in my hair. He flipped us over so I could now rest my back on the bed comfortably, "i have a better idea, lets skip breakfast altogether today. I promise I'll let you go well  in time to cook lunch or better yet, dinner."

My eyes went wide at his shameless announcement. "No way, someone will definitely come up screaming 'Mera Onu, Mera Onu'"

I know Anurag was laughing because his whole body shook. He controlled his laughter or at least tried to before giving me the puppy dog face, "5 more  minutes?" 

His voice sounded so tired and his face looked so adorable that I gave in. My  fingers combed through his hair as I heard him breath deeply. Soon again though he's breathing evened indicating he slept. I couldn't resist placing a quick peck on his lips. I smiled as I saw a smile form on his lips. I slowly made my way into the shower to clean up. I came out having wearing a crisp clean pink kurti and a pair of comfy dark blue jeggings.

I made my way down the stairs to see my saasuma aka Mohini Basu being her usual self i.e. ordering people around. I glanced at my father in law sipping his tea   and reading new paper simultaneously. I went to him and snatched his newspaper. Now that I had his full attention, I asked in a whisper, "would you like some mishti doi?"

It made me happy to see his eyes shine with glee. I made my way into the kitchen and took out some curd and jaggery to blitz it together. Mohini came into the kitchen. As soon as she saw me she lost it, "how many times do I have to tell you let the maids cook? Your job is simply to tell them what you and Anurag need."

I rolled my eye. This was starting to get old. It hurt she could never accept me, "well I'm almost done."

She went telling anyone who would lend an ear about how middle class her daughter-in-law was. Tears blurred my vision as I went about making the sweet.

"It's going to be salty if you add tears", I heard his voice. I looked up to see Anurag leaning against the door. I felt his arms go around me as his  chin rested on my shoulder. I turned around to return his hug. I need this right now. His hugs held so much assurance. It allowed me to think it will all work out in the end. 

"How do you always know?", I mumbled in his chest. He laughed like he always did when I asked him that. I hit him moving out of his hold gathering cutlery. I worked as he continued to be my helicopter hubby, passing me things like spoons etc.

The maids served as we all sat down at the dining table. I heard Tapur say, "bhabhi not fair this is yum. I need more."

I was surprised to hear that, Anurag forwarded his bowl to her and she ate happily.

Anurag whispered to me, "I need my mishti doi".

I looked at my bowl it was empty. I looked at Anurag, "sorry Anurag, that got over. I'll make some for you when we return in the evening."

He nodded finishing the rest of the breakfast before going to our room. I finished my breakfast before getting up to get ready for work. 

"Prerna wait", Mohini called me. I turned to look at her as she continued to speak, "henceforth, please let the cooks cook. They know who likes what and how much to cook. I don't want Anu to go to office with an empty stomach again. Do you understand me?"

The scary undertones in her voice amplifying with each word had me nodding like a child. I practically ran back upstairs feeling safe only when I locked the door to our bedroom. I rested my back on the door biting my lips hard, trying to control my heavy breathing due to all the running.

"You really need to stop biting your lips. It gives me ideas and then you will complain I made you late for work", Anurag pulled out my lip from under my teeth using the ball of his thumb. He traced my lip where there were teeth marks. The thumb was replaced by his soft lips as he kissed the corner of my mouth. His lips slowly trailed down toward my throat. I hissed as he nipped delicately. 

"No, no, no, pls no hickey today. I've run out of concealer today!!", I lightly pushed him aways my neck. He wasn't happy about that and lighly pinched my waist. I shrieked.

There was a slight knock on my door. We smoothened our dress before his mom walked in. She forwarded him a spoonful of curd complaining, "open your mouth Anu. You didn't have any sweet since morning."

I rolled her eyes knowing Anurag would oblige his mom and then later his mom would curse me, "my Onu was starving because of you!"

Anurag looked up his me while he spoke confusing me whether he meant those words for me or his mom, "you are right mom I didn't eat any sweet since morning. Don't worry l'll eat it. "

He took the bowl from his mother  while his mother glared at me, I heard Anurag speak, "ma just leave it. It happens sometimes that our estimation goes wrong. Bura mat bolo."

Mohini noddded at him and left. I couldn't help quipping at Anurag, "Gandhiji ke teen bandar, Awnu ke andar"

"Stop calling me Awnu!!", He pouted. I laughed at how much it annoyed him when any one called him Awnu. He looked so cute with a tie around his neck and curd in his hand. I proceeded to help him with the tie and signalled him to eat his curd. 

He forwarded the first spoonful towards my mouth. I gladly accepted. It melted my heart how I always came first for him.

I tried to the tie while he finished eating. He  looked so cute eating curd like a baby that I can't help being distracted. I know how to tie a knot but being so close to him jumbled my  senses. Anurag rested his hand around my waist once he finished eating.

Once I finished the knot I noticed some curd on his upper lip. I proceeded to wipe it but since Anurag refused to let me go wash my finger I decided to lick off.

I turned red when Anurag said, "That was sooo hot!"

I'm sure I'm more redder than a ripe tomato right now. I look everywhere but at him. He lifted my chin up and kissed me softly mumbling, " now that was sweeter than mishti doi."

I smiled against his lips. I love mornings like these. 

Every morning with Mr.Basu is just what I need before starting the hectic day ahead.

I really enjoyed writing this one because it is different from my normal style of writung so I really hope you have fun reading it.
Until next time!

Loads of love,
Anya 🤗
Edited by Three.Broomstic - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hot and sweet Os. Loved it a lot.
Waiting for the next one 😉
andrelics thumbnail
That was too good.I am off to AnuPre dreamland.
Do write more.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gandhiji ke teen bandar, Awnu ke andar 😆 What is that?
Too cute but ❤️ 
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww.
Cuddly cute!
But I still don't get motivated to get up in the mornings 
HAHAHAHAA 😆
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww this is exactly the kind of OS I wanted to read after everything that's been happening in the show 😆😆
Thank you for such a sweet OS Anya :)
CrazyAbtB thumbnail
Love it completely, how comfortable they are with each other. Pls do continue 
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are such a talented writer , it's a pleasure to read your work 😳
.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was so cute...
I loved it to the core...
Do write more such OSes
Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was so cute anya, my morning could not be any more better that i get to read your os,