Yeh Teri Galiyan

Chanda New Thakuma!!!

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I was shocked to see Chanda as Thakuma😲😲😲 I thought she was dead... What happened to beauty??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me also.i thought beauty will take over but chanda.what happen to beauty.woh ka chanda se bade position pe hai.
Makers ne sayad changes kiye hai promo me bola tha na 'ek naye roop mein'
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I was shocked at seeing that. They cannot really make Chanda evil as then Shaan would have two evil mothers, so I wonder why they brought about that change. Will Puchki misunderstand Chanda? Would she be able to understand whats going on. I feel Puchki has been shown pretty weak post leap. She cannot make an argument without crying... so lets hope am proven wrong.😆
sulaayini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

I was shocked at seeing that. They cannot really make Chanda evil as then Shaan would have two evil mothers, so I wonder why they brought about that change. Will Puchki misunderstand Chanda? Would she be able to understand whats going on. I feel Puchki has been shown pretty weak post leap. She cannot make an argument without crying... so lets hope am proven wrong. 😆

Puchki will be strong in her uniform only I guess😆😆
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone new to the forum
Beauty has become a leader and Chanda Thakumaplus Arindam is missing

Dont know what exactly would happen
sulaayini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Hi everyone new to the forum

Beauty has become a leader and Chanda Thakumaplus Arindam is missing

Dont know what exactly would happen

Welcome... How to address you??
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sulaayini

Welcome... How to address you??

Hi you could call me Preet
What about you
sulaayini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Hi you could call me Preet
What about you

Nice meeting you, Preet... You can call me sulaa...
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was shocked like Asmita.. Like Chanda? What happened?
Shantanu will not know the truth about his puchki. He will think she never left that place and lives and works there. She is deep undercover. Who could be framing Shaan baba?

What will happen between the brothers with this love triangle? 
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi...I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM 😊I AM MOSTLY ACTIVE IN BEPANNAH FORUM & KZK2 FORUM...I STARTED TO WATCH THIS SHOW POST LEAP ( EPISODE 64) THOUGHT I HAVE SOME INFORMATIONS ABOUT  YEH TERI GALIYAN COZ I GOT TO WATCH SOME PRE LEAP EPISODES & SHOW RELATED ARTICLES...😃
I AM LIKING VRUSHIKA & AVNISH JODI🥳THEY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER & THEIR CHEMISTRY IS ALREADY SUPERB I SAW VRUSHIKA FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ISHQBAAZ & SINCE THEN I BECAME A FAN OF HER & WAS WAITING FOR HER NEXT SHOW😛SO HERE I AM🤗THOROUGH I AM WATCHING AVNISH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THIS SHOW BUT HE IS DOING GOOD AS AN EMOTIONAL ANGRY YOUNG MAN & HIS CHEMISTRY WITH VRUSHIKA IS CATCHING THE EYE BALLS👏

NOW COMING TO THE TOPIC,I THINK BEAUTY PRESSURISSES CHANDA TO BECOME THAKUMA🤓BEAUTY ALONG WITH NIVEDITA OR RAVINDRA MOJUMDAR IS DOING THE ILLEGAL BUSINESS & FRAMING SHANI DON'T THINK SHAN WILL GOT TO KNOW ABOUT ASMITA BEING PUCHKI THIS EARLY🤔 OR HE WILL THINK THAT SHE LIVES IN SONAGACHI UNLESS SHE HERSELF WILL MAKE HIM BELIEVE😒AFTER ALL SHE WILL BE DOING A JOB UNDER HIM WHAT SHE CANT DO IF SHE IS A PROSTITUTE IN SONAGACHI😵I WANNA KNOW HOW THEIR LOVE STORY WILL PROCEED NOW WHEN BOTH  OF THEM ARE MISUNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER😛

ABOUT THE LOVE TRIANGLE,REMEMBER IN FRIDAYS EPISODE HRIDOY CLEARLY TOLD NIVEDITA THAT HE WILL NOT TAKE AWAY ANYTHING FROM SHAN THAT BELONGS TO SHAN & WE ALL KNOW THAT PUCHKI DEFINITELY BELONGS TO SHANTANU😳EVEN IF IN FUTURE SHANTANU WILL TRY TO SACRIFICE HIS LOVE FOR HIS BROTHER,HRIDOY WILL NOT LET HIM WHEN HE WILL COME TO KNOW ABOUT SHANKI OR SHAMITA LOVE⭐️THAT DIALOGUE WAS DEFINITELY A SUBTLE HINT FROM THE CV'S👏

ON A SIDE NOTE,I AM REALLY LOVING THE BROTHERS BOND 😃 & DON'T WANT IT TO BE DISTROYED😭THEY ARE NOW MY  2NDFAVOVRITES AS  BROTHER'S  AFTER  ADITYA-ARJUN FROM BEPANNAH⭐️
Edited by FaizaAndalibC - 5 years ago