Episode review 239

Posted: 5 years ago
After such time I watched an episode and writing a review

Show opens with three gareeb rajas (nakli jwellery pehne the) of Avanti etc etc comes to pr... Dhanaanad ki jati ko leke bejity...talwarein Chalne ko tyaar in pr like old times ๐Ÿ˜Š

porus Ka lecture๐Ÿ‘.gareeb raja maan Gaye...๐Ÿคข

Seleucus Alex planning...

Roxane worried about magadh...Oly is back to her confident shelf...she is with her son ๐Ÿ˜† her mood swings...she is angry no more...usko apni aulad par poora bharosa hai๐Ÿ˜†...Baat karte karte Roxane behosh...matlab pregnant hai...

Seleucus and Alexander ...

Porus and gareeb kings discussion. Dhanaanad look angry...
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
Agar Roxane pregnant hai to Alexander ke pass Kuch mahine hi hain ๐Ÿ’” Barsine ki news bhi aati hi hogi๐Ÿฅณ
Seleucus to bheem Ka bhi dada lag Raha hai๐Ÿ˜† looks too big
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Vaishnavi_

Kitne episode bache hain?

Roxanne's preganancy is another nonsense. Had they shown her confession few episodes earlier than when it was actually shown, it would have been digestible. The very next time they came face to face after her confession, all we saw was a furious Alexander. Koi planning nahin hai story ki, agar ye plot planned hota toh confession thoda pehle dikhate. Kisi tarah bas wind up kar ke bhago ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Vaishnavi_

Roxanne's preganancy is another nonsense. Had they shown her confession few episodes earlier than when it was actually shown, it would have been digestible. The very next time they came face to face after her confession, all we saw was a furious Alexander. Koi planning nahin hai story ki, agar ye plot planned hota toh confession thoda pehle dikhate. Kisi tarah bas wind up kar ke bhago  ๐Ÿ˜†

Haan to off screen hota hai sab Kuch...and don't forget those 20 days jab pr walon Ka Khana khrab Kar diya tha Alex ne๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by siyarati

I didn't watch today.

Acha episode tha...pr part was quite good...
Ohk... Lucky snow.
Bhaashanas hi honge vese to.kabaara kr diya h show ka... Starting me kitna mast tha.

Ohk... Lucky snow.
Bhaashanas hi honge vese to.kabaara kr diya h show ka... Starting me kitna mast tha.

Woh to hai...tha to bhasan hi ek hoke Alexander ko dho dena hai๐Ÿ˜Š aisa Kuch ...but I like it strangely๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by luckySnow

Woh to hai...tha to bhasan hi ek hoke Alexander ko dho dena hai ๐Ÿ˜Š aisa Kuch ...but I like it strangely๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, even I am shocked that u liked it๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, even I am shocked that u liked it๐Ÿ˜†

Arre Yaar mujhe abhi sab ache lagne lage Hain, as it's nearing end...chalo they mismanaged the show in last two months but still it's my first show jise main poora dekhne wala hoon...also finally battle of hydespass is here...let's hope it will be epic...and done in stormy weather...๐Ÿ˜ƒ  let us forget about negatives...