Tujhse Hai Raabta

Sheena Bajaj to enter Tujhse Hai Raabta

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Actress Sheena Bajaj who is presently seen in Mariam Khan Reporting Live will be seen entering Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta (Full House Media).

Yes, you heard it right!!

Sheena will play the role of Varsha, and will have a cameo appearance in the show.

Varsha will be the girl friend of Atharva (Shagun Pandey), and will come to the fore when Atharva will be getting married to Kalyani (Reem Shaikh).

Kalyani will get to know of Atharva loving some other girl other than Sampada and she will be determined to expose him before the family.

As per sources, "Kalyani will work out a plan to expose Atharva's relationship with Varsha.

We buzzed Sheena Bajaj but could not get through to her.

We reached out to Producer Sonali Jaffer and the channel spokesperson but did not get their comments.

Watch this space for more updates.

http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/sheena-bajaj-enter-tujhse-hai-raabta/2018/10/26

Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Arrey yaar iss Atharva ke kitne girlfriends hai. One article each for one GF or what. I thought this story was about a step mother and daughter but yahan toh kuch aur natak chal raha hai. They should rename this show as "Atharva and his never ending kaands".
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I still believe it's Sampada if Varsha was his girlfriend what was the need for Atharva to create all this drama he could have convinced the family and easily married her. Everything is pointing towards Sampada and today she suddenly wanted to meet her aunt in Mumbai same time when Atharva is planning to run away with his girlfriend. They are probably trying to mislead us with this Varsha she could be hired by Sampada to do this entire drama. Sampada doesn't want her affair with Atharva to come out so that's why she is purposely misleading Kalyani with Varsha angle.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aslesha99

I still believe it's Sampada if Varsha was his girlfriend what was the need for Atharva to create all this drama he could have convinced the family and easily married her. Everything is pointing towards Sampada and today she suddenly wanted to meet her aunt in Mumbai same time when Atharva is planning to run away with his girlfriend. They are probably trying to mislead us with this Varsha she could be hired by Sampada to do this entire drama. Sampada doesn't want her affair with Atharva to come out so that's why she is purposely misleading Kalyani with Varsha angle.

Completely agree with you!
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That day when atharva and Kalyani met, he said it was last chance or something.
Could be maybe this girl was already pregnant then and parents found out so they had to run away? And as he didn't show up, she was forced to marry someone else before she began to show? 

Reasons he could not tell his family, she is married to someone else and pregnant.

Or maybe misleading yes.

I am liking progress on Anupriya and Kalyani. 
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs.
I think it's all planned by Atharva-Sampada. because Sampada suddenly finding out all this is a bit weird. 
I thought this track would end soon.. but naahh lamba chalega πŸ˜†
Aica thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aslesha99

let it be nah friend chill karo aur serial dekho nah conclusions aisay hi math banao
Aica thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Completely agree with you!

just watch & then conclude no jaldi kya hainπŸ˜›
Aica thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RishuDarling

That day when atharva and Kalyani met, he said it was last chance or something.

Could be maybe this girl was already pregnant then and parents found out so they had to run away? And as he didn't show up, she was forced to marry someone else before she began to show? 

Reasons he could not tell his family, she is married to someone else and pregnant.

Or maybe misleading yes.

I am liking progress on Anupriya and Kalyani. 

i like your line progress between anu and kalyani
chalo koi tho hain yaha main story ko pasand 
than the side story ki atharv hero hain yaan phir malhar 

main sirf anu-kali bonding ke liye yah serial dekhti hoon
baakiyon se koi farakh nahi padta 
phir woh sampada ho uski maaπŸ˜† 
malhar ho uska baap hoπŸ˜†
phir atharv ho usska phufa
kya lena dena πŸ˜Š