Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Me started watching after a week it started.. So far it's good.. Not bad as in the initial promo they irritated with 'oattakaalan' frequently..

My favourites Gayathri (Renuka) and Shyam (Selvam) are also part of it... watching for them as well 😉

Actress Pragathi is good as Meenatchi..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am watching it so far
Story moving good also even though it is so lavish rich etc 

Wondering how Renu switches to Janu as bride
PJaya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for the thread Ramya. I am watching this serial on and off. Good going. Neelima, Arjun oda wedding nikkapogudhunu sollite irukanga...eppa epdi😲 oru scenela Neelimavin mom dark roomla irukira madhiri kamichanga..adhu enna storynu therindha please share here. Janu va pidichuruku. SM serial maina idhil kalakuranga.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Oh Neelima's mom character kaattunaangalaa? I didn't see that..   between is she Meenatchi's sister's daughter? Is Durga (Neelima) married in this show? 'Vani Rani' Saravanan yaaru?

Then the lady doing Meenatchi's Anni role resembles actress Padmapriya.. my mom says no its not her nu..
PJaya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neelima voda ammava kamikalai. But oru small window vazhiya oru kaiya piduchukittu, Neelima addressed her as mom nd Meenachiya azhipadha sabadham pandra. Vani Rani Saravanan indha serialil Durga( Neelima)'s husband nu ninaikiren😊
ramyvijay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PJaya

Neelima voda ammava kamikalai. But oru small window vazhiya oru kaiya piduchukittu, Neelima addressed her as mom nd Meenachiya azhipadha sabadham pandra. Vani Rani Saravanan indha serialil Durga( Neelima)'s husband nu ninaikiren😊

Oh appadiyaa.. ok..

@bold.. me too think so.. but in doubt as there's no sign of married women like nethi pottu or thaali chain.. that's why asked..
migan thumbnail
Story is this and why Durga does not like Meenakshi

Meenakshi husband sundaresawaran. He is dead

Meenakshi is his second wife

Durga(Neelima) mother is first wife

They only show one episode - it seems Durga mother is mentally not well so she has been locked up some where.  Meenaksi is Durga's step mother

So Durga despises her for taking all fame where as it is her who should be in limelight and and her mother also she thinks Meenakshi killed her father and lock her mother for money sothu fame etc.

So she always wants to take revenge on her.

Durga is married to the lawyer guy - I think he is the who you mention VR saravanan pola - I do not watch it so not sure but he is her husband.

Also Meenakshi Annan lves with them and the wife is Yamuna she is also villi - and daughter and second son are bad

Older one married to Nandini(Viji)

they all live together

Shyam is the driver/helper of the hero Arjun - he is in love with Janu.

Meenakshi has a second son I think Aravind.
Edited by migan - 5 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
I've been thinking it's her sothu and that's why her brother family also staying with them nu.. never knew Meenatchi is the second wife..

Thank you Migan ji for clarifying and giving a brief character sketch of everyone..   now I would be able to follow up properly 😊
migan thumbnail
Saw the promo
Looks like renu disappeared

And meenakshi forces janu to be the bride and they push her father away - this promo was terrible