Sampada to be Atharva's mystery woman in Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Drama is happening at a super-fast manner in Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta (Full House Media)!!!

Nothing is going well in the den of Atharva (Shagun Pandey) and Kalyani (Reem Sheikh). Now lot more drama will unfold in the track ahead.

According to the on-going story line, Atharva got engaged to Kalyani but is tortured by him.

Now, we hear, it will be revealed that the mystery girl in Atharva's life is Sampada, who is Atharva's girlfriend too. Atharva is in love with Sampada (Sneha Shah) and she would get impregnated by Atharva.

Soon, she will die in the series, after giving birth to the baby. Kalyani will become the care taker of the child.

But will this drama end here? Is Sampada really dead or will she return to seek revenge?

We buzzed actors, but could not get through to them.

Watch this space for more updates.

http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/sampada-atharvas-mystery-woman-zee-tvs-tujhse-hai-raabta/2018/10/26

Looks like an article written after reading various speculations in different SNS. We all predicted that this was coming up sooner or later. So that child is actually Atharv's. I feel so bad for Malhar. That poor guy looked so devoted to his wife in today's episode. What exactly did Sampada see in that chimpanzee Atharva that she cheated a guy like Malhar for him. Even Kalyani has a tiny soft spot Atharva even after all the torture he put her through. So Kalyani is going to be the kid's caretaker. Shouldn't they concentrate more on Anupriya and Kalyani's bonding instead of bringing in a new baby and turning Kalyani a mother at 18. Also my question: would Sampada die before or after her affair with Atharva is exposed??
Originally posted by janecastle

Looks like an article written after reading various speculations in different SNS. We all predicted that this was coming up sooner or later. So that child is actually Atharv's. I feel so bad for Malhar. That poor guy looked so devoted to his wife in today's episode. What exactly did Sampada see in that chimpanzee Atharva that she cheated a guy like Malhar for him. Even Kalyani has a tiny soft spot Atharva even after all the torture he put her through. So Kalyani is going to be the kid's caretaker. Shouldn't they concentrate more on Anupriya and Kalyani's bonding instead of bringing in a new baby and turning Kalyani a mother at 18. Also my question: would Sampada die before or after her affair with Atharva is exposed??

Word to your post!
Why the CVs are not concentrating on Anu & K bonding.. and instead we get tracks like.. Atharv's girlfriends, Sampada Atharv Malhar Kalyani love quadrangle and K becoming a mom at 18 yrs to Sampada kid
What I am confused about.. When Atharva is in his room talking to his secret lady love, kalyani sees them.. The girl is not shown but we can see her outfit is green dupatta. Sampada was not wearing green. Also in that secret meeting place, the girl is shown with short hair. Sampada hair is longer. 
Could it not be some other girl, who also got pregnant by him.. Or she was married against her will and now planning to still be together with her? 

Sampada and Malhar are so cute together romancing. And Sampada was so helpful towards Kalyani. Maybe she gets falsely accused... I don't know.. I guess I am not liking this idea of Sampada Atharva  😭

Edited:

Also, the voice when the girl speaks on the phone does not match Sampada's... 
Edited by RishuDarling - 5 years ago
Kalyani should stop disclosing everything to Atharva just to rile him up. That way she's completely ruining her own plans. Kalyani is very childish at times and really like to show off her achievements. But that can be really stupid when you are trying to expose someone. She should rather keep her mouth shut and gather evidence and hand it over to Malhar. Let him take care of Atharva. But she don't what to put Atharva in trouble for whatever reason and instead ends up being target of his anger and manhandling.
yaar this iwbuzz site is not credible at all 
it just stalks the tag on twiter and makes up nonsesnse articles