Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai|| AnuPre OS

The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys, 
I wanted to write something on Anurag and Prerna and decided to convert my Os written for some other couple for them. I hope y'all like it. It's my favourite scene from the movie. 

Show your love.

"Maa, I'll be back soon. I love hanging out with these little devils and plus it will be great fun to play and teach them basketball. It's just a 2 days summer camp. I promise I'll be back by Monday. Accha, now I am going to rush now. I am reaching there. Bye. Love you Maa. Anurag sighed and cut the call. Sometime, just sometimes, his mom was overprotective as heck and he would doubt himself and his age.

Anurag reached the camp location. It was very late. His bus took a detour and arrived 5 hours late. He kept his belongings in his room and asked the local boy, where everyone was. He just pointed in a direction to which Anurag gladly followed. As he was walking, it started raining and he rushed to a nearby canopy for shelter and saw a lady in a red saree rushing there too. By the time he entered the canopy, he was all drenched from head to toe. Suddenly, a sweet sound of anklets came from nearby. He turned his head around to check and saw the same lady in the red saree with her back facing him. She turned around swiftly causing droplets to hit Anurag's face. Anurag closed his eyes in reflex and heard her scream.

"Anuraggg! the woman shrieked. "Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Anurag realised whose voice it was, and a huge smile crept on his face. He slowly opened his eyes and saw her standing right in front of him in a smoking red saree with her body all drenched in the rain. She was looking gorgeous and his long living crush on her since eternity wasn't helping him here. "Prerna, Tum yaha? Mein yaha inn bacchon ko basketball sikhane aata hoon har saal summer camp mein. Tumhe toh pehle kabhi nahi dekha. Anurag had a hard time not staring at her. Who wouldn't? She was looking stunning. "Haan, mein. Yeh mera pehla saal hai summer camp mein! Prerna said while looking down as his gaze was enough to make her all red. Anurag wasn't looking anything less himself. Tight black shirt and black trousers now all wet and sticking to his body and his hair always on point. Anurag noticed her looking at him sneakily. "Tum abhi 5 saal kin ahi ho. Summer camp bacchon ke liye hota hai! He said to lighten the mood. "Mera matlab tha ki mein ye summer camp conduct kar rahi hoon. She made a face.

This situation made them remember the day when he dropped her home and they enjoyed walking in the rain. There was certainly some tension and Anurag was almost sure that Prerna also had feelings for him but she kept denying it by bluntly saying "You are not my type Anurag. He looked at her now and could see the same expressions she had that day on her face. 

She was adjusting her Saree and putting her hair on one side with her right hand and begin drying her hair with one hand.  He walked in her direction and sat on his knees. She looked up and saw him in that position. She looked at him with a question mark on her face. He saw that and extended his right hand forward and asked her to give her hand in his. She still carried the question mark and asked him again through her eyes. He smiled and positioned his hands as if he is dancing with his lady love and swayed to the tune which only he could hear. She looked here and there and heard only the pitter patter of rain. "No music" she whispered with her hands near her ears showing a negative sign. 

He smiled and stood up. He moved back a little and rose his hand in the air and swayed his fingers as if playing a piano in the air. And then she heard music. The tune of piano. She was shocked. She looked at him with eyes wide. She kept her right hand on her cheek and then gave him what he was waiting for - her killer dimpled smile. Joy written on her face. He extended his hand and she hesitantly put her hand in his. He pulled her with a jerk and she twirled once only to be landed on his chest. She quickly put her hands behind his neck and he slid his hand onto her waist. They shared an intense eye-lock and swayed to the tune of the piano. With one of her hand in his and the other behind his neck. He twirled her once and pulled her back. He made her bend down backwards and kissed her neck again making her face him. She turned to leave only to be pulled back by him. Her back on his chest. He moved her hair on one side and brought his finger and traced her face and neck till her shoulders. She twitched and closed her eyes. He looked away from her taking his hand back and smiled like an idiot nodding his head and then suddenly twirled and pulled her towards him. Their nose now touching. She again turned and started walking away. He quickly caught the pallu of her sari and she stopped in her tracks. She turned back and faced him looking in his eyes with an innocent face. 

He left her pallu in an instant. A moment of silence between them. She started walking towards him slowly. Her hand reached out to his face to feel it. She touched his forehead, his eyes, his nose and his lips. Her eyes fell upon her ring finger which adorned her engagement ring. Then realization dawned and he came back to his senses. He was confused. He forgot that she was engaged to his uncle. He went way too ahead in his imagination when in fact in reality she just stood there and kept looking at him

"Sorry but mere andar ki romantic movie fan se raha nahi jaa raha but ye situation exactly Kuch Kuch hota hai ke scene jaisi hai na? Tumhe nahi lagta? Prerna smiled innocently. Now it was Anurag's turn to go all red. "Mujhe nahi pata tum kya bakwass kar rahi ho. Meine Kuch Kuch Hota hai nahi dekhi. Aur ye same kaise hua? Usme toh Rahul aur Anjali dance karte hai na? Aur yaha...! Anurag realised what he was going to say and stopped immediately. Prerna looked at him and caught his lie. "Aur Yaha kya ho raha hai? She smirked. "Yaha toh romantic scene hi nahi hai! Anurag murmured.

Prerna heard what he said but chose to keep quiet. She knew Anurag was her type from the start but previously she was shy to express her feelings and now she is engaged to someone else. But this moment here with him was special to her more than anything else in the world. She just stood there admiring him and living the moment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This is too good girl.
I picturized anu and Pre instead of SRK and Kajol.
Kudos to you.
Do write more girl...
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That is sooo cute sanica🤗
Just wondering Is there more to this OS? 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this was really awesome Sanica!
You're an amazing writer :)
sree_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice OS!!!
Very thoughtful...😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow anupre meeting after a long time in rain.while prerna conducts summer camp anu is basket ball coach.wonderful.walking in the rain. ..dancing in the rain...romance...beautiful .no wonder anu found her gorgeous.they realising that its going exactly like kkhh was a unique idea.prerna loves him.but engaged to anurag's uncle?confused.means naveen who is anu's uncle is prerna's fiance?sad.is it possible to write one more part to this os?
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
kkhh take on anupre was a surprise