janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Atharva has made Sampada stand on a drum and is threatening to hang her if Kalyani don't marry him. Kalyani agrees to marry him and he tries to touch her. Anupriya hits him on his head and he falls down. Anu and Kalyani help Sampada and Atharva points gun at them.
VO: The ones who were strangers till yesterday has become mother and daughter. Will this new friendship save everyone?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Thanks for telling. I was going to share.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=0O5VOJB8sqQ[/YOUTUBE]
janecastle thumbnail
Looks like Atharva has touched a new low, making a pregnant woman stand like that. It was highly risky. But why do I feel it is Atharva and Sampada's plan to trap Kalyani? Maybe that's why Sampada acted like her saviour in yesterday's episode. I am glad that Anupriya came to Kalyani's rescue. Hope she does something to expose Atharva and stop this marriage.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i feel that girl not gonna b sampada now as most of fans already guessed that gonna b sampada but after promo i feel that not  gonna b sampada now  but lets see 
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The girl is definitely sampada & the whole plan is made by her n atharv so that no one even think for a second that it could be sampada.
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Still having a doubt on the girl! Just hope it's not Sampada!
But that Atharv needs to be punished hard! Come on Anu-Kalyani
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Me too still thinks that the girl is Sampada only!
Hope Anu-K successfully bring out Atharv's truth in front of all and stop the wedding..
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All this is plan by Sampada and atharva only
But cvs didnt need to make atharva this kind of villain 

Looking forward for Anu-kalyani bonding ðŸ˜³
janecastle thumbnail
That girl has to be Sampada. She's the only one who makes sense. It is clearly someone everybody, including Kalyani, know. That's why he didn't want Kalyani to see his GF. If it was someone from outside, then why not just confess that he love so and so and want to marry her. It would have created lesser drama than what is happening now. So it is clearly someone from Deshmukh family. There are only three girls there young enough to be the one we saw with Atharva. One is Kalyani and the other one is Atharva's own niece. That leave us with Sampada.
Riti6 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Riti6]It is Atharva and Sampada plan they have an affair she is forced to marry him they make a plan hanging Sampada but it is a trap so she can marry him  but in the show that will not happen it will be malhar and Kalyani because athrava is a negative character Sampada will die in the show and Kalyani will be the caretaker of the baby but malhar does not no the baby is athrava in the show Sampada and malhar will divorce