Kaira FF- 17 THE END updated - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
You said that its gonna end soon.. i am wondering how you're gonna take it from here
This chapter made me really emotional
Naira loves him.. and he loves her, even if he is a little twisted and dark.. 
I mean, its hard to say it like this but when they break up in the end, i feel like my heart broke a little 
Please try to update soon
I really want to know what happens 
Originally posted by butterfly45

Soo intense. Naira knowing what he is still accepting but knowing he killed a baby backing out. Omg !!! Can't wait for next chapter.

Hehe thank u for reading πŸ˜Š and commenting i am glad ur enjoying my twisted version of YR
Originally posted by .Meitantei.

You said that its gonna end soon.. i am wondering how you're gonna take it from here
This chapter made me really emotional
Naira loves him.. and he loves her, even if he is a little twisted and dark.. 
I mean, its hard to say it like this but when they break up in the end, i feel like my heart broke a little 
Please try to update soon
I really want to know what happens 

I was going to end it in this chapter but then i wanted to add a kiran scene and i realized i hadntπŸ˜† so i am extending it another 2 chaps

thank u so much for reading...😊
the support means so much
Originally posted by megha1996

Nice updates...

thank u for reading😊

Naira

3 months later

Things have changed, since my mother's death. She was knocked of the highway by a drunk driver. Whenever I thought about her, a part of me physically hurt. Sure, many days have passed since her death had occurred. A whole season has passed. Singhania house had become far quieter than what it once was. Gayu di decided to go to Canada for an exhibition. Bhai never is home, he is always traveling and busy at work. I think to some extent he is avoiding having to be here with all Mama's memories in every corner constantly haunting him. Papa spent most of his time either at work, or at home doing work and very little else.

"Naira have you eaten? Dadi asked me, as she served everyone at the table. I stared at the food and had no appetite.

"I will buy something on my way to dance practise, I am already late Oh did I mention? I was doing a competition. Yeah everyone thought it would be good for me. Good for me since my break up, I guess they found my moping tiresome.

And I think this will be good for me.

"No, you will get sick from bought food, these retailers put way too much oil in the foods they sell, just wait one minute I will give you something healthy Her one minute was really five. And she had probably packed me food for 6 in the tiffin she was carrying.

I dutifully took it and placed it in my bag.

{}{}{}

Dance had been an outlet for me to express my emotions. But lately I never felt like dancing, thankfully the group I had called up for the competition were my friends from Rishikesh, so I could sort of get out of practising with them. Instead I sort of just either went to the caf across the street and pretended to read a book.

They never asked questions or anything. Well most of the time they didn't. I was late, this morning, because I had barely slept through the night, and eventually fell asleep towards the morning. I would say I have become an insomniac but, there were certain nights, when I slept perfectly well and there were other nights when I just couldn't.

So, did that mean I was a part time insomniac? I was unsure, really.

I cringed as I noticed the entire group standing outside in the hall, they needed the keys from me. I felt a hand go around my shoulders and envelope me into a half hug.

Kiran?

"Kiran what are you doing here? I asked him, he lowered his hand to the small of my back.

"My team was not able to qualify for the competition, but I heard you guys did, well I heard you were with them, so I wanted to come check out the competition! Plus, you put your exact location on Facebook He said as I handed the keys to one of the dancers, who opened the studio, Was the face book too obvious? That I had hoped... No, I can't go there I refuse to!

We made polite small talk, Kiran began telling me about all of the things he had been up to after I had left. He had apparently taken part in a lot of competitions and done so well, but just not as well as once upon a time.

"I miss having you on my team Naira He said, I half smiled I missed my old life too sometimes. Only because...I forced myself not to think of what I wanted to. And tried to concentrate on what Kiran was saying.

"I missed you too I said, he began telling me stories about the crew back in Rishikesh and how he had to be rather strict with everyone, and sort of enjoyed scolding them.

Everyone began practising, and I sat aside with him watching them.

"Go practise Naira, I came here after all to see you dance He said, I shook my head.

"I don't feel like dancing I told him softly, seeing my expression he quickly changed the topic.

Being around Kiran was easy. He did most of the talking, I nodded when was expected of me, and smiled when he began laughing at his own jokes. It was around lunch time when everyone took a break.

"Do you want to go out for lunch? He asked me, I shook my head.

"No, my dadi packed lunch for me, we can eat together I told him, I showed him my tiffin, and he loved it.

He ate most of it, without even noticing I barely ate much.

That was the beauty of being around people like this they never noticed much more than what you showed them.

When practise was over. Kiran waited with me as I closed the studio.

"You know Naira, I loved meeting your crew, I had a lot of fun Kiran said, I allowed him to walk me to my car.

"Do you want me to drop you anywhere? I asked him, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck rise but it was probably because of the chill in the air, gooseflesh erupted over my hands.

"Yeah if you don't mind, do you know where this is? Kiran's hotel was across town and totally out of my way. But I agreed.

He chattered on happily about stuff while I barely listened to him. I stared at the sign that read building owned by G group, outside the building where the studio I rented was and quickly glanced away in shame.

Why was I doing any of this?

"Oh, I love this show Naira Kiran said, randomly cranking up the radio.

"The host takes in calls from people who have had bad break ups and gives them advice He said, all happily.

Kiran probably never had a break up in his life, hence he thought this was all fun and games.

"Hi Jay, my name is Kamini, my boyfriend was so sweet to me in the beginning but now he is a complete utter psychopath, He demands I not talk to any other man besides him, like honestly how is that fair?

"What a loser? Kiran remarked, I said nothing.

"Well hello Kamini, I think you two are in the very beginning of your relationship, or as experts like to say the honeymoon phase, he may have trust issues or fear losing you hence the strange behaviour, see it is always easy to see things from one perspective but much harder to understand another's

"So, breaking up with him wouldn't be a good idea

"A relationship needs work, nobody is perfect sometimes you have to move ten steps sometimes he will, as long as you have two people who are willingly doing this then you know something is there, I suggest you talk to him, ask him why he does this, get to the bottom of it and it maybe something you will understand and can overlook

Kiran left after insisting on buy me lunch on Saturday, but I left the show on. Each problem, like each song I listened to sounded like they were talking about...

No. I shook my head no...

{}{}{}

It was Saturday, I had worn one of my new dresses, that I had bought for...

I shook my head and tried to focus. Why had I even dressed up this much it was only Kiran right.

Yet there I sat. Sipping a glass of water awkwardly.

He was late. Even I had been late, my car tire had been punctured, so that had delayed me.

I opened my phone a few times, to look at the time. After a half hour, I decided to order for myself, why had I worn blue today? Why did I still buy so much blue clothing?

Because of...

No.

I wouldn't I reminded myself. Yet there I was ordering kachori's while I waited.

Won't be able to make it-K

Kiran texted me.

I am about to leave when a pair a cute kid, bumps into me.

"Pretty He said, holding out his hands for me to carry him.

"Kartik, stop it! I feel the almost smile on my face fall off. My heart thunders. I side step the child, and run outside, its about to rain.

I start walking rather than taking my car. Because once again I failed, and You are there in my mind. No longer deeply buried in my mind. You are there at the front. The little things, the sound of your voice, your laughter, listening to your heart beating against my ear when I stayed in your arms for hours all flood back to me. And I am left with one nagging thought where are you.

Like a tidal wave you memories of you blind me. I blankly walk home, ignoring all of the honking, I was getting or the rain. Like a zombie, I ignore Dadi when she asks me why I did come back with my car and why I have gotten so wet. I got straight to my bedroom and lock the door.  

I go to my laptop dripping wet from the rain outside.

I type your name on facebook.

K-A-R-T-I-K G-O-E-N-K-A

And wait as my browser loads.

It is the longest 15 seconds ever. And just like every other time I have done this in the past few months the results are blank.

I close my laptop ashamed of my weakness. Dadi moans outside my room about how I should change, and she did not want me sick. I feel bad for ignoring her and change. I am unable to hold back my tears as I go to my bed and cry against my pillow.

Why did making the right decision hurt so damn much?

I missed you so much.

{}{}{}

I was a little confused the next Monday when I saw Kiran with a broken hand in white cast outside the studio. He looked kind a pale and strange.

"What happened?

"I am going back to Rishikesh, I just came by to say goodbye He said, not looking me in the eye and ignoring the question. His eyes were on the shiny black camera on the wall which looked brand new.

"Kiran are you ok? I asked him, he nodded.

"Yes He said, "So bye He finished and turned to leave I reached out and touched his arm.

"God please don't break my other one He said quickly jerking his arm out of my reach.

He held his hand between us.

"Look just don't touch me He said, what the hell?

"Kiran?

"I have to go He walked away with a slight limp as well as fast as he could.

{}{}{}

I was tired pretending to read wuthering heights, so I bought a copy of wuthering heights on acid. Maybe I would read 5 percent of that at least at practise.

Kiran's weird behaviour left me confused, when I told Phungi about it she said he was always a bit nutty. So, no wonder he did that.

I was pretending to read for a good 5 minutes when I saw...YOU across the caf I sat in. My heart thundered against my rib cage. God it's YOU.

This chapter just made me.. so emotional 
I mean.. its so clear that Naira is going through a rough time and misses Kartik
I am actually glad you added Kiran 
I wanted to see a track with him 
Does this mean that Kartik is still following Naira? 
Please update soon 
I know that i keep saying the same thing, that i am intrigued, but i really mean it, i promise 
The story line is very engaging. Naira struggle is so well portrayed. And I like the fact how everyone moves in life not noticing Naira is struck there, it is the same in the show, everyone cares for her, but only kartiK can move the world to make her happy.
Now just hope they both meet and Kartik finally confesses everything to naira 

I'm a fan of Ur witing, I do read a lot of fanfiction, but it's just engages the reader, very intense,πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved the update dear . Thanks .
Originally posted by .Meitantei.

This chapter just made me.. so emotional 
I mean.. its so clear that Naira is going through a rough time and misses Kartik
I am actually glad you added Kiran 
I wanted to see a track with him 
Does this mean that Kartik is still following Naira? 
Please update soon 
I know that i keep saying the same thing, that i am intrigued, but i really mean it, i promise 

Kartik is crazyπŸ˜† he wont stop doing all the weird shit he was doing from before

Hehe i am glad u are enjoying it ahh we have reached the end one last chapter left after 16
Originally posted by butterfly45

The story line is very engaging. Naira struggle is so well portrayed. And I like the fact how everyone moves in life not noticing Naira is struck there, it is the same in the show, everyone cares for her, but only kartiK can move the world to make her happy.
Now just hope they both meet and Kartik finally confesses everything to naira 

I'm a fan of Ur witing, I do read a lot of fanfiction, but it's just engages the reader, very intense,πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank u πŸ˜Š so much for reading and finding the story good