Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Kaira FF- 17 THE END updated - Page 3

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Meitantei.

That cliffhanger though!

You are such a good writer man and you have given such an interesting shape to these incidents.. like its very well thought out 
Please update soon

I try lol they say fanfiction is a good way to develop your writing 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

"Hi Gayu I say, she smiles at me completely oblivious as if finding me standing in the middle of the night outside your house is perfectly normal. I half wonder how one person could be so dull. Why did I even worry she knew anything? I come to wonder how she made it so far in life and can not find a single good reason.

"What are you doing here?

"I came to see naira I lie smoothly.

"But then I realized it's quiet, late I scratch my jaw struggling to find a valid excuse.

"Is there a problem at the office?

"Uhm-Yeah I was going to get my pen from Naira I say, Gayu nods like my answer made all the sense in the world. Thank god she was an air head.

"Why are you out so late? I ask her, she began speaking about her collection, and carried on for about 20 minutes, my temples began to throb, and I made an excuse and left. I turned one final time as I left to see you. You were on your bed, clutching your rabbit. It was kind of amusing that despite how tough you pretended to be, how dependent you were on it.

{}{}{}

We leave.

Gayu sits in-between us. Her none stop chattering, is giving you just as much of headache as me, paired with the fact she has on hell of an annoying voice. But I hide it better. 3 games of scrabble and two movies later, I am pretending to sleep. Just so that she will shut up. You are angry with me that much I know. You sit arms crossed looking out the window, silently fuming. Your father's problems at the very same time are spinning out of control. I figured out who was stealing the money. I wonder how I deal with him, your family will probably let him off the hook considering he is your chacha. But considering his offences I doubt you should. He could do anything for money and people like that should not be forgiven or trusted.

Over the next few days your father's phone calls to me stop all together and your behaviour starts to make sense to me. You suspect me of having to do something with it. I figured it out when you pulled my phone from my jacket pocket and checked my call logs. I guess I shouldn't be so smug that, you were unable to see that I had access to your google account and whatsapp via whatsapp web. And a truckload photo of you all categorised by occasion. But I am not trusting like you, I used a folder to keep all of these things in on my phone that was locked by finger print. Your uncle put these thoughts in your head. He goes onto my shit list in my head.

But all that does not matter what matters is that you did not trust me. After putting someone in a coma and literally getting stabbed twice for you. You don't trust me. You confront me. I cannot hold back how angry I am with you. The kid gloves I usually treat you with slip off and my voice is hard and cold. Your eyes swim with tears, and I walk away. To try and control the violent urges I have.  

I am so upset with you that I take a step back, but not before ensuring your mother tells you that I would never hurt you or your family. Again, you surprise me with this behaviour of yours. I check your messages only a few times a day and not constantly like before, but somehow as if feeling me slip away. You cling to me like wet film. I try to remain angry with you, but you constantly touch me, wrap your arms around me and ask me to forgive you. I try to sit away from you and even sit next to demented Gayu but you somehow squeeze in between us and settle yourself there. When I make an excuse to go visit some locality you follow me like a little puppy. Your father's condition is not unknown to me. But I bask in the glorious attention you bestow upon me that, I ignore his need to be saved. Because once he is saved, I know that your focus will be directed on him rather than me. And that indeed is why I hate your family.

He won't talk to me Gayu di what should I do -N

Keep apologising he has a good heart, he will surely forgive you. Keep trying- G

Gayu di I forgot, my rabbit back home can I sleep with you- N

Naira I have, to wake up early, tomorrow why don't you sleep with Maami-G

You don't go to your mother. I watch you pacing on your balcony, my family own the hotel we are staying in so I just had to show them my ID and I got a room directly opposite you.

You hug a pillow instead. And fall asleep on your balcony, I cringe at your behaviour, any guest on the other side of the hotel could see you like this, dressed in an oversized shirt half of it falling of your shoulder. Exposing the fact that underneath it all you was wearing a red bra. I find myself risking breaking my neck but climbing up the balcony to you. I don't know what makes me so brave. I hold the ledge and stare at you across from me. You are sound asleep. I pick you up and deposit you into the warmth of your bed. You sigh and bask in the warmth, latching onto my hand as if it were your rabbit. I sit there for 20 minutes or so just watching you sleep. I pull away when I feel my phone vibrate, I reluctantly pull my hand away from you. And look at my phone, it is Dadi, trying to phone me. I ignore it and put my phone on silent. Your room is neat, your clothing for tomorrow is neatly ironed and placed on a chair. And you have written a list on the hotel notebook. I guess it's kind of weird seeing the fact the paper has my surname in bold written at the corner of it and you unknowingly doodled your name near it. I start reading what you have written, and they are an array of apologies all addressed to me.  All of them signed Naira... Goenka. I smirk and run my finger over your pretty hand writing.

Dear Kartik

You mean so much to me, please forgive me. I swear I will never not trust you ever again. Please just give me one chance.

Naira

Dear Kartik

Stop being annoying, I swear if you don't forgive me I will smash your face. What do you think of yourself ignoring me. I am sorry forgive me already don't act so pricey.

Naira

Dear Kartik

Please forgive me. I am sorry, I will do whatever you want me to. Just speak to me...

Naira

Besides the letters were lists of what I assume you were making of ways to make me forgive you. You make me smile.

1.       Make coffee for him?

2.       Tell him you will not fight with him ever again

3.       Tell him he can shout at you as much as he wants as long as he forgives you

4.       Beat him up until he forgives you

That one was scratched out, you really do resort to violence when things don't go your way. Similar to me. You are my soulmate after all.

The last one makes me smile.

5.       Do whatever it takes no matter what until he forgives me...

I stay with you until just before the sun will rise. When I go back to my room I lie down on the bed, exhausted, I stole one of your letters. I shove it under my pillow.

{}{}{}

Gayu stands beside me chattering about how amazing her show was or something I stare at my phone. Your mother is close to finding your father. She texts me all the details constantly, as if I am your family's messiah. I feign concern over the situation. I can feel you watching me, without looking up. I look away and you inch closer. This game I play with you is rather interesting, the more I keep away from you the more you cling to me. You always fall on me, and look at me with doe eyes, if its not the falls then its someone shoving you directly onto me. You like me. I can see it in your eyes. Gayu goes into a store and begins looking at clothing and purchasing the store in one go. I lean against the wall and text your mother.

Kartik you have to come quick-A

Yes, I am on my way-K

I lie. I just don't feel up to saving the person, who caused this mistrust between us. Nor am I in the mood to face your uncle. I might do something similar to what happened at your dance concert.

I watch you run your hand over a long dress longingly.

"I wish this was my size You say pouting, and then you are back on me. Can you walk without falling onto me, we are about to go on cable cart but I cannot stomach Gayu talking about her designs for the 10 00th time so I ignore her when she gets on and calls out to us. I know you barely notice her because I can feel your beautiful eyes on me. Don't you think giving me the sad puppy face will work, ok well it does. Why are you so adorable? I sit down you sit next to me and stare at me.

"The view you should be looking at is there I say pointing to the window "Not here

"Please stop being angry with me You say and you hold your ears. I look away immediately.

You follow me around constantly trying to make me look at you. Tripping into my arms. You don't take no for an answer do you. Neither do I. If I don't do all of this how will you learn later on to think twice before not trusting me?

I want to be the first person you tell everything to, from the smallest secret to the biggest reveal I want you to need me. And not be able to do anything without me. I want you to choose me before your family. After another hour I head over to help your mother. Just so you could later feel worse about not trusting me. I leave you with your airhead cousin.

Your mother and I part ways and start looking around. I play with a blade of grass near the back porch. Internally weighting to see your uncle so I can beat him up.

Your uncle is beyond idiotic, what does he think by kidnapping your father hand blackmailing him into transferring his property in his name it will all just be his. I cringe at such poor plotting. What an idiot. An idiot who I will punch in the face when I meet. Nobody comes between us Naira. Nobody. I hear your voice and stand up. What the hell? What are you doing here?

Your uncle walks towards you, and you towards him. I almost slam my head into the wall. He will hurt you. God No! I watch as he orders his guards to take you away and some guards grab hold of you.

The sound of you crying out in pain as that jerk held you, pisses me off. Your uncle walks off towards me. And I pick up a brick.

I hit him, and he falls backwards. The gun he held is on the ground and I pick it up. He stares at me half dazed.

"You don't have the guts! He rasps. I put the gun down as I hear you approach with your mother.

Who has your father with her, well isn't this a regular old family reunion. I wonder what your family will do if I shot your chachu? I do want too but I hold off.

The police arrest him and take him away.

You are like I predicted with your father constantly, after he is saved. 

I spend the afternoon in my hotel room, tired. You text rigorously during this period to Gayu despite this being such a happy time. You want to see me. Your guilt worries you. I plan to forgive you tomorrow before we go home. And to confess to you. I know you are in love with me there is no doubt about that. Why else would you run after me like this! I go out onto the balcony and there you are almost like you know I want to see you sitting there writing things on that Goenka templated note pad. Fate is a strange thing. I phone the store we visited and ask them for the dress in your size. They explain it will only come in two weeks, so I ask them to send it to India.

Tomorrow you will be mine. 

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh my God, i am so excited for whats to come!
Fanfictions are actually good way to develop your writing, because i think these characters become so close to our heart that i feel like our creative juices start flowing very well them.. 
And this is so interesting 
please update soon 
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

oh my God, i am so excited for whats to come!

Fanfictions are actually good way to develop your writing, because i think these characters become so close to our heart that i feel like our creative juices start flowing very well them.. 
And this is so interesting 
please update soon 

thank u haha

i try i was way worse when i began writing i think its a skill you work on and eventually get better and better at...

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Happy Diwali

Enjoy

You stand in front of me, exactly where I had imagined all of this would happen. Your cheeks are flushed and eyes glisten with tears. Your hair flies, messily around your face and you repeatedly push it away. Your hands are folded, and you are practically begging me to forgive you. I am convinced you are in love with me, why else would you be doing this?

You voice trembles as you ask me to forgive you one last time. You are unable to meet my eyes. You lift your hand and messily wipe your cheek. Before your legs stumble, I grab your wrist. In an iron clad grip, to remind you I would never let you go. Not now not ever.

You walk backwards, and I place my palms over your upper arms. You don't look at me.

I begin explaining to you just the way I had prepared to last night, I reiterate that nothing can come between us. You smile and wipe your eyes and hug me. You fit perfectly into my arms, almost as if you were made to exist in them. I can feel your heart beating against mine. God I love you.

I would die for you. I tell you but what I really mean is I would kill for you. You don't believe me. How silly.

"I love you Once I say it out loud to you, there is no stopping me it tumbles out of my mouth again and again. I just cannot help myself. I love you, you tremble in my arms. Are you scared? I bet you did not expect me to tell you this quickly. I don't want to waste my time, the longer I wait the more problems your family attracts. And all I want is to marry you and take you far away from all of this.

You pull away and your lips tremble, your face is wet with fresh warm tears. Tears you shed happy that I had forgiven you seconds ago. I mean the world to you. You take a step away from me, but I keep hold of your fragile wrist.

I get down on my knees, It is practically a scene from a movie. I have tears in my eyes. When I am done with my confession, but you remain frozen. You pull your hand away and run away. It would take me less then a minute to drag you back here. But I let you go because I am a perfect gentleman right. I need to make this your choice of being with me. I wish courtships did not have all these rules and damn ethics.

When I get back to the hotel, I pack quickly, shoving the stolen apology letter you wrote to me under my clothing. When I am done Gayu informs me everyone is waiting for me. You avoid my gaze, and your cheeks remain flushed the entire time. You don't talk to anyone really, Gayu's nonstop chatter doesn't damper my mood. I even talk back to her. Only mentally rolling my eyes at the crap that comes out of her mouth. Your mother and father don't notice your behaviour at all. They are far to interested in sneaking little kisses when no one is looking. They are disgustingly happy, and oblivious. You need me, I would look after you like that but even better than that. I wouldn't let anyone who harboured a bad thought towards you get near you.

I pay the person sitting next to you on the plane to swap seats with me. He agrees, I sit down next to you. You don't look at me. Your entire body is turned away.

If you could you seem like you would sit outside the plane. I inch closer to you to test the theory and you bold upright and say you are going to the toilet. I trip you and you fall into my lap just where you belong. The princess has found her throne. I make a joke about how I would follow you to the ends of the earth. You wiggle, and scramble of my lap, as if your reddened cheeks couldn't get any redder, did you not expect to feel how I feel about you in my lap? I look at your parents who are busy in their own worlds, and Gayu who looked like she was talking to herself again. I really did wonder about her sometimes there was something wrong up there. I follow you, closing the cabin curtain behind me. Your back faces me. I reach out and grab your wrist. Your pulse quickens I can feel it and you look at my shoulder awkwardly and tell me to let you go. Anyone could come here, no I wouldn't risk my perfect image in front of your family. I am not stupid. I know nobody will come here it's just me and you.

"I want my answer I say, the closer I get to you the more difficulty you have breathing. Your feelings for me render you into a shy blithering mess. You close your eyes, hence giving me permission to do whatever I want to you. You know that, I know that...

You are mine.

I can hear the trolley of an air hostess approaching, I take a step back and you run away embarrassed beyond measure. I have other problems to deal with in the bathroom, this power over you is intoxicating and intensely satisfying.

When I finally go back to my seat, I see that you have swopped places with Gayu. I force a smile on my face, but I am pretty sure my eyes are unable to hide my disappointment.

I suffer 8 hours of Gayu's lovely company.  Half of it I feign sleep for.

I wonder what would have happened if you were still here. What else would you have let me do to you?

When we land, I can see you have had no sleep. And you are avoiding me even more so then before. I watch you the entire way to your grandparent's house. Continuously reminding you that I, the love of your life is near you.

{}{}{}

I give you a few days just like all the websites I searched suggested. Girls take longer with these things and processing their thoughts right. A perfect gentleman waits...

But how can I wait you drive me nuts, you ignore Phungi's messages, you avoid everyone. If I did not know from physically watching you from outside your house, with your family that you were not harmed in any way.

I try to distract myself by taking your grandparents to their doctor appointments and helping your dad at work. But all I can think about is going to your house and shaking you until you answer me. Why won't you damn well answer me?

I get some bad news from the nurse who looks after the dragon, she has woken up but the good news is she is a vegetable. I need to do something about her. Her tenacity to survive reminds me of my step mother, I tired everything with her from cyanide to plain strangling she was immune to it all. But this is a different game one little slip and I could lose you.    

I won't let anything come between us we are meant to me. We have come so far together you and I. I have been the perfect prince charming to your family so that they will hand you to me without a second thought. You are mine.

I go to visit guru ma.

But not dressed like myself, no I read a lot after her attack on committing the perfect murder. I pick up little details of the overall room. And I know she is allergic to peanuts, so as I leave, I break into the kitchen and sprinkle some nut powder over lunch tray. An allergy could send her back into a coma perfect. I wait for the results of my attack all afternoon at work but I get no results.

Your father dotes on me often asking me for advice on things, at work.

"Where did you go to college again? He asked me, I prattled off the information and he smiled.

"You remind me of myself when I was young...

Your father lacks the IQ to be me. Something I don't tell him, something I keep to myself.

It is way after five when I get news of Guru ma's condition worsening.

{}{}{}

You leave your windows wide open curtains left undrawn just for me to watch from across the road. You are tying the back of your blouse but struggling to reach the ties. I would help you if you asked.

Your phone is not broken, I know I checked when I broke into your room earlier. You just have kept it off for days avoiding me.

Today will be the day you tell me. I have had enough of being the gentlemen.

Why on earth are you taking so long? If I leave things up to you, we may never get married at this rate.

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
pooja123ar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Continue soon pls
Ps:I think cvs stalk Indiaforums,Kartik referring himself as god few episodes back ,was inspired by ur posts on him I think ๐Ÿ˜†
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Damn it, this is so intriguing
Seriously, please update soon, i am so excited for whats to come!! 
All the tracks ahead are gonna be so interesting!!! 
Cant wait! 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja123ar

Continue soon pls
Ps:I think cvs stalk Indiaforums,Kartik referring himself as god few episodes back ,was inspired by ur posts on him I think ๐Ÿ˜†

No lol i would like to think that the cvs take their time out and read my posts on all the episodes... but kartik referred to himself as god many times before๐Ÿ˜† especially when he hits his dry jokes with naira...
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Damn it, this is so intriguing

Seriously, please update soon, i am so excited for whats to come!! 
All the tracks ahead are gonna be so interesting!!! 
Cant wait! 

Lol i should warn you at some point the story is going to not go directly the way kaira went๐Ÿ˜†
Its going to tke a different direction i am glad you are enjoying it
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

I never was one to go out to a dandiya night. But I find myself at so many of these things, just so I can see you.

I hate the fact that you have attached yourself either to someone else or your parents in order to avoid me asking for an answer. Once the dancing begins, I will ensure your parents remain distracted. I don't want my mother or father in law walking in on a premature love confession and screwing it up. Quiet frankly, you parents are easy targets to distract as well.

I hand the director some cash and she smile's at me. Humans are driven by two things money, and power. But not you, you are different you are driven by love. Love for your family...Soon it will be mine. Your love for me will put me first before you family I know and feel it. I will be number one to you.

"Go tell him, his wife is pretty but only when they are apart He said, he has heard stories from Gayu about how possessive, your mother was over your father. Gayu on the other hand just one anonymous text about her designs and being self-absorbed as she was about her career she left. I cringe at the thought of her getting married one day. She would annoy her husband to death. Thank god you are nothing like that. No, you never went to college, have no interest in being a business woman. You like dancing, but I assume once we have kids, you will slowly stop and just give your 100% attention on them. Because you like me can do anything for the people you love.

I watch you dancing, you avoid me. Which contradicts how you have dressed to the nines just for me. You always are an unpredictable sort. I love you for it. You keep shifting around the room trying to keep away from me. You want me to chase you. I would chase you to the ends of the earth. But the dandiya stick in my hand cracks as I notice the guy dancing with you talking to you. He is no threat to the symbol of perfection I am to you; no other man has ever gotten this close to you in your life and that too being none related. You are mine. Just not officially, so his presence irks me.  I push him aside and smile at you. The harmless innocent smile, I gave everyone in your family constantly. As if I were some great protector, you don't look me in the eye and quickly move away before you can fully move away. I drop the damn dandiya sticks and grab you by your wrist. Not before ensuring nobody would see me do this. This is it. The moment everything changes. When you become mine.

I am tired of this. It angers me and you won't like me angry. Because when I am pissed off I get pretty nasty. And its nothing like the pocket full of sun shines trailer I have been showing you all these months.

I demand an answer from you.

"I don't love you You say, whatever happens afterwards I don't really know because all I hear is, I don't love you. And it destroys me. Mentally physically it felt as though someone had ran into me and slammed a knife straight through my heart. And it replays in my head. Until I realize you are still talking, and I walk away. This makes no sense. I know you. This cannot be a miscalculation on my part. I know everything about you. You are mine, I can see it in your eyes. You belong to me.

You are attracted to me. You touch me constantly and find excuses to involve me in everything you do. You trust me. You look for me when I am not there. And you spent your entire trip abroad apologizing to me. You don't know you are in love with me. I guess I will have to be creative upon how I get the words out of your mouth. I begin planning near death experiences, leaving, breaking all ties with you will bind you to me. So be it. I am no longer devastated or confused, I am determined. To prove to you that you belong to me.  

It is a little past midnight. I am sitting under a tree. Near Maheshwari house. I have not entered yet, because I am waiting to see if you pass a test. I am 300 percent sure that all the doctor appointments I took your Nani and Nana too are about to pay off. The beggar who usually sat here looked at the bag I handed him with a weird expression.

"You want me to wear this?

"Yes He shook his head and took the money I gave him and laid on the road just as I had asked. He was wearing an outfit exactly like mine. Luckily the mall had been open. I watched you drive just as I expected, alone out at night. When you become mine, I will never let you out alone at night ever. Your parents are careless. But you are terrified seeing the beggar lying in my clothing there on the road your eyes glisten. And I fester up a lost look and walk towards you several minutes later.

You look at me and begin talking to me. About how worried others are about me.

I berate you for coming out so late. I take you home separately and your parents berate you. And you never once mention what you really were doing.

Once I stand outside your house, I watch you standing across the road. You are not holding your rabbit. You are sitting on your bed and crying.

You did not expect to be cold to you. You are used to me, being sweet and kind to you. I guess that is why I have slotted myself into the friend zone. How boring. I don't want to be your goddamn friend. You feel safe and comfortable around me, you never saw me that way right. I think that was what you had said when I zoned you out. I watched enough romance movies to know that if I cut of my communication with you. You will come running to me.

{}{}{

And you do at first, you show up at the office. Then at your Nani's house. Concern dripping from your eyes. All of which I ignore. You barely sleep these few days. Neither do I. As I crawl my way out of the friendzone.

The more I push you away the more you make excuses to keep me around. The final straw will be me leaving. I know.

I adjust the box of stuff I have of you, above my cupboard. The ring I had ordered for you just arrived, it's a crown.

I get a text from Mishti, she says you are coming over. She loves me more than you. It's funny honestly. Good deeds really go a long way. I begin writing a letter of resignation, when you walk into my bedroom. You begin to talk about the academy. And I stand up, dramatic as hell and go to my cupboard, my box of things I gathered of you falls down.

You bend down realizing it's your stuff.

I bend down and shove the fallen items back inside. And hand them over to you. And feed you some soppy line about how I don't have any right over you. The day I have no right over you will be the day I die. I am just letting you take this stuff, because I really have no excuse to have that many of your things. I am a love-sick fool in your eyes.

You really are so nave. You don't even question, how I obtained that many photos of you. And you even start wearing the ring. But on your index finger.

I tell your aunt I want to leave soon. And I am sure the news will reach you quickly enough.

Something else I become uncomfortably aware of is Gayu is in love with me. How I wish I could go back in time and cleanse my soul of ever having interacted with her to illicit such a response. It all occurs late one evening when I am watching you mope over the loss of me in your life. I see a similar scene in the room next to yours. Rather than drawing ugly necklaces Gayu is holding a picture of me. And I barf a little in my mouth.

She really is delusional isn't she.

I should be laughing at my fate, but I see a familiar car outside the Singhania house. Dadi?

What is she doing here?

{}{}{}{}

"Your father showed me a clip of you sneaking into your boss's daughter's bedroom She said, I forgot about how my father watched my every move like seagull or some other useless animal that was of no benefit to the world.

"She is my girlfriend, there is nothing at all weird about it I lie, dadi's eyes widened.

"You cannot ruin our family name like this, what will people say? Dadi began prattling of about moral and social science. I dozed of mentally and nodded when needed to. I want to see you. I want to hold you in my arms. I give dadi the same show I have been giving your family for months and she leaves happily all excited at the thought of our wedding.

I have to do something about demented Gayu or there will be no wedding. And I am only giving you a month to figure out you belong with me.