Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: .Meitantei.

This is so interesting!
You've added grey shades to Kartik's character, which just incites mixed feelings.. he is no perfect guy which i think is what has made him so intriguing in a twisted sort of way
The background you added to Guru Ma's part was great.. And I liked how what she said in the end.. "She will leave you.. And that's what will make you hate her"

Also... one more thing that I am liking is.. how you are portraying Naira as an enigma.. To be honest, when I first started watching YRKKH, I loved how they showed Naira as not this stereotypical girl.. you know.. She is witty and unpredictable and just like.. a breath of fresh.. And I feel like that this essence of Naira has been brought out well in your story

Please update soon! 

Thank u for reading it
πŸ˜†
I love reading how u feel about the chapters😊
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

All, of the plans I seem to make fail, and I don't see you running into my arms any time soon. With your mind still on your issues with your mother. It has been two months and I have been a perfect angel to your family, but you are still barely polite with me. I need to end your beef with your mother for you to even acknowledge my existence properly and value my presence in your life. Your dance exam is soon, and you have been practising so much that you have become extremely careless. You leave your bedroom windows wide open for the world to see. I stand across the street from your house. Dressed in your favourite colour, since Naksh mention you love white I have bought over a dozen shirts in white. But wearing white is a bit attention grabbing so I tone it down with a black hoodie over it. We match each other, you are wearing white as well, you usually wear white to dance. My phone rings again its Dadi, I reject the call and watch you as you dance. Dadi phones again and I accept the call.

"Kittu where are you, no messages, nothing how can you just disappear like that? She cries out. Dadi was always protective of me growing up.

"Manish has said you stopped using your cards even! She continued, "What has happened are you ok?

"I am fine I reply, you pick up your white rabbit and hug it to your chest. You love that rabbit every night you keep it close to your chest and sleep night after night. It is past twelve at night and you should be resting your legs. Not over working like this, you are stubborn when you put your mind to something, you must have it. But I am more stubborn when I decide I want something, I ensure I get it.

"Where are you?

"Dadi I am busy, I have to go I say hoping that by hearing my voice this would stop her calls for a few weeks.

"Kittu please come home She begged, in whimpering voice. Dadi doesn't understand our relationship. She has no idea how much you need me, she chose her son, she should stick to her choice. You are my choice and I will stick with you. I hang up and put my phone away. You kiss your rabbit as you put him down and pull your hair tie loose. You unzip the back of your salwar kameez. Any one could see you like this! You stop midway leaving the zip opened at the back and a slit of your pale skin is visible. Whatever it is distracts you and you prance around your room, looking for something. You rub your neck and look out the window. You cannot see me. I know that, but you look straight at me. And my heart thunders in my chest. Your waist length black hair is all pushed onto one side of your shoulder, the silky curtain caressed your pale cheek. You shake your head and close the windows. Drawing the curtains.

My phone buzzes.

You texted Phungi.

Phungi I feel like someone is watching me-N

Phungi bless her soul replies to you a minute later.

You are probably just tired from dancing, and are imagining things- P

You are right, my legs are cramping. I would love a massage right about now -N

I would love to massage you, push that little slit you had wider and kneed your bare shoulders, and hear you sigh in happiness...

The road is not the best place to bask in x rated dreams of you. I need some sleep. My mind needs rest, but I cannot sleep. Without seeing you before I sleep.

{}{}{}

I don't want her to come to my dance show- N

She is your mother, Naira don't speak like that -P

Look I don't need her to win, I worked hard enough for all of this on my own. I will pass on my own-N

Goodluck Naira-P

Phungi never told you the things you needed to hear. She coddled you. Gayu was sending me texts about how nervous she was for her show. I left them unread on my phone. How I wished there was some way in real life t just ignore people so blatantly and get away with it.

The day goes on uneventful. I keep wondering at several points what will make you patch up with your mother? A near death experience? Possibly I guess I will try one of those in the future.

I allow Gayu to bore me to death until your mother arrives, and I am allowed to leave. I am impatient to see you.

Today is your big day. I ask around and they tell me you are taking photos for a photoshoot. You are nervous. You don't like the attention of it all, when the flash light goes off, you flinch startled. Your nervousness is confusing I have never seen you nervous.

I watch you, do the various poses, there is a long list of girls behind you and you outshine all of them. Red looks lovely on you, and I dream of being with you.

It is only when you are directly in front of me I blink and talk to you.

You try to chase me.

"How much longer will you try and avoid me for, you have to got to realize that I am not going anywhere, and you can't stop me from being here or entering anyone's life The words are out of my mouth before I can control them. You blink completely confused and ask me what I am talking about and then answer your own question. You threaten to kill me again, and I laugh. How much more do you want to kill me? I die everyday thousands of deaths holding a smile onto my face at your family just to impress you. My cheeks hurt. Naksh is a regular old cock blocker. He shows up and pulls me away from you. I am sweet and polite to him. I promised your mother I would hold off your performance until she got here. She gave me orders not to do anything illegal. I guess black mailing the dragon after what she did to you Naira as being fair. Justice is being handed out.

I see the old dragon and excuse myself. She is standing near the music station where all the CD's are.

"Hello I greet her, she looks at me. And then looks away disinterested.

"You again, now what else do you want?

"I want you to push Naira's performance, her mother is late... The dragon looks at me bored.

"What number is she? She asks, I relay the number.

She picks one of the cds and uses her claw like nails and scratches it.

"This will give you enough time I trust She says to me in business like tone.

"Kartik Goenka She says, I still at the name, how does she know who I am?

"Does your father know, that you are working under contract at the Singhania's company?

"Why you want his number to tell him? I ask her, she smiles at me.

"There is a lot I dug up about you, I wonder how Naira will feel knowing you watch her every day from outside her window, when she cannot even stand being in your company. Or how the press would have a field day knowing the heir to the Goenka billions spends his days stalking a girl... Unease flows into my veins. But then it quickly vanishes.

I dressed down always when I went to see you. I know that nobody has photos of me because, I ensure my posture is always inconspicuous. I never do anything half way.

I straighten my shoulders.

"Touche, I know you are sleeping with one of students and you know my secret now what? I say, she smiles.

"One slip up and she fails, I tolerate many things but someone telling me how I should judge my students in their favour. I will not tolerate it. Naira will be competing fairly, and if her CD doesn't play then I guess that means she is disqualified She says to me and walks out. I rub my chin and stare at the CD. My fists clench at my sides, and I walk outside, and they are about to start I trip on an extension cord and the lights go off.  

The announcer declares that all dances will begin later than expected, I am relieved that gives me enough time to get another CD, but Naksh runs straight into me and tells me something that scares the living daylights out of me.

"Naira is missing He says panicked together we begin looking, and I use my phone to covertly track yours and lead Naksh in that direction. We find you and you are with Chandu. I thought I after I sent him to jail he would never show up again. He hugs you and cries against you pitifully.

Naksh is on the opposite end of the corridor and I phone the police. I tell them where Chandu is and hang up. I watch as he begs you to hide him. And you allow him to cry all over you.

It is not long before the cops take him away. You let him go. He blames you, and I want to really kick the shit out of him but I hold back. Your CD dear god what am I going to do, they call you inside. And Naksh forces me with him to watch from the stage. It is too late. I can't do anything. For you. I couldn't reunite you with your mother, nor could I hold off your performance before your mother came, and I screwed up your chances of passing.

You don't dance, as the music goes on. No, you cry. Tears pour down your cheeks, and I hate seeing you like this. There is nothing more I want to do than strangle the shit out of dragon.

Your mother walks in late, and the technician says there is a problem with the CD, your mother asks, dragon if she can sing. And she begins to sing. Your dance is beautiful, it is soulful, it is everything I expected it to be and more.

When you do the final move, you crumple onto the floor and begin to cry. I don't understand what on earth is happening. Even the dragon stands up with everyone else and begins to clap. They love it. Your mother is crying, and she goes to you. You apologize to her and you cry, mumbling something about understanding her now. And I watch in confusion as the Dragon herself declares you the first.

Everyone leaves happy. Again, you have done everything you wanted without my help. Everything could have been ruined and there is only one person to blame for this.  

I wait until the dragon is alone.

"I don't understand... I start off.

"I take my profession seriously more so than everything else, Naira danced well I stare at her and she stares at me dead panned back.

"I wonder how long before the press finds out, and your Naira has a restraining order on you? Will daddy cover up that just like he covered up your past? I walk closer to her hiding what is in my hand behind me.

"What are you going to do? She asked me, turning around and zipping her bag. I made a mistake with her. I hit her over the head with an old microphone as hard as possible. Her blood slowly trickles over the carpet. She knows too much. Nobody can know too much. If they do, then they could take you away from me. Before we even became a we.

And I will not allow that.

pooja123ar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg Kartik 😲 πŸ˜† Interesting take on kaira & I'm enjoying reading this,continue Pls πŸ˜‰
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The story is taking dark twists
Its so gripping! 
Please update soon, i am not kidding when i say that i really look forward to your updates.. 
Thank you so much for writing this 
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja123ar

Omg Kartik 😲 πŸ˜† Interesting take on kaira & I'm enjoying reading this,continue Pls πŸ˜‰

Thank you for reading it😊

I will write more when i have time
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Meitantei.

The story is taking dark twists

Its so gripping! 
Please update soon, i am not kidding when i say that i really look forward to your updates.. 
Thank you so much for writing this 

I am enjoying writing this i sit and watch the old episodes and think hmm what can i do to make kartik evil hereπŸ˜†
its really fun writing this 
i am glad you are enjoying
thanks for reading it
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Time leap again...

God what have I done, I am not a damn murderer. I gag, and my hands shake as grab her bag and just shove the microphone inside. The Maheshwari's are waiting near the car for me. I was supposed to drop them off at home.

I walk dump the bag in a dumpster and head towards them. I drive them home easing myself into normalcy. I had not checked if she was breathing. Shit! Well it was my first violent criminal act ok well not first but first against a woman. I don't hit woman that was a rule. That somehow has been blurred.

I go back after dropping them off and get the bag. I drive for hours unsure of how to dispose of her bag I stare at it for several minutes before opening it. Her phone is inside it, and several other items. I need a plan. I go into the library. I can't damn google search what to do after I wacked someone. That stuff leaves a foot print. I read for a few hours, about various methods of what to do to discard the evidence but I keep the books hidden behind a large book labelled the Guinness book of world records. Mishti calls me. I answer, she tells me about how you and your mother are now close as can be. I formulate a plan of burying the evidence as being the best bet in a vast area relatively unknown to many. I disappear for a few days. I try and wrap my head around what I have done. What I have done for you and cannot think clearly. I check the news updates for days afterwards several times. She had not died, there was an assumed break in, because the cops had been busy with Chandu, she was in coma in hospital. You sent her flowers. Because you felt bad. I watched you as you sat on your bed with your rabbit in your lap telling Phungi all about how those people who hurt her should go to jail. You forgive people easily. You already have forgiven her for behaviour with you. But I can't forgive her. For trying to hurt you. That is unforgivable. To me.

I saw her at the hospital, the doctors have no hope she will ever wake up. And if she does, I am sure I will be the first to know from the nurse who cared for her. After relaying a painful story of how the dragon was a mother to me and how deeply affected I was by everything.

While I come to terms with what I did, or other things change. Things between us.

It confuses me. Does this mean our relationship is changing?

Do you think I should tell that Mendak thank you Phungi? He really has done a lot for us over these last few months I don't know...if I do what if it gets to his head and he just becomes more annoying -N

It is your first text about me and I smile as I read it.

He is really, nice, you shouldn't fight with him so much- P

Yuck, he is way to sweet. I fight the urge to barf whenever he shows up and butter Mishti up He thinks he is god's gift to women-N

Is he being genuinely nice? Like that for no reason what so ever-N

Why don't you call a truce and try being friends, then you will know!-P

I want to kiss Phungi and I mean that in the most none weird way possible. I make a mental note to buy her something amazing when I meet her again to thank her.

You stop texting for a while and talk to your rabbit.  You are adorable.

{}{}{}

We become friends. And it's the best feeling in the world. You smile at me. We share things with each other, we text each other, we have jokes, inside jokes. You even ask me to help you with things repeatedly. I love our relationship with each other.

You often touch my arm, and you lean into me. If I did not know any better, I would call it flirting. But you are beyond innocent.

You have no idea half the time, what it feels like to spend an entire day with you, with your body pressed against the side of mine. Since I seem to be a hit at home, I am one at the office as well, with your father especially. He really likes me hence, he wants me to check who has been leaking funds.

I cannot help but feel slightly annoyed with his timing, just when we were spending so much time with each other your father decided to cock block me. I guess when we marry I will take us to another city where there is poor WIFI and its just you and me alone. I feel your hand on my arm, you lean up against me. And point at something, you want me to change the colour of the background. I do it and you smile, you ask me for some more changes. You pull my pen away and take your long hair and twist it up into a knot and use the pen to hold it all together. You are wearing this dark blue tunic dress, and I cannot seem to concentrate on anything else besides how it lovingly hugs your figure.  The bun you have your hair emphasizes the pale fragile column of your neck and all I want to do is lean in and pull your head back and press my lips against your neck. You are so innocently seductive, it is insane and incredibly painful at the same time. To have you so near me, and to not be able to touch you. To have my senses on high alert because of your proximity and scent that engulfs me.

You watch me work and keep your chin rested under the pillow of your arms. 

"Why are you starring at me? I ask you, without looking away from my laptop.

"You don't look half bad as you usually do when I squint You say, your lips tug upwards and your eyes sparkle with mischief.

"Oh, so that is why you squint all the time, so I look good to you I say to you, making you shake your head. You hit me on my arm.

"You are such a jerk She said, laughing.

"It comes naturally from being in the company of another I tell you and you hit me again.

"Well I really mean it, what I said before, If you learned to keep your mouth shut more I am sure you will even get married someday You say, I can see Gayu looming like a dark cloud outside your father's office. She is probably here to take you away from me again. Her presence is similar to that of a thorn to a rose. She is the thorn and you are the rose. The amazing thing about thorns, the can be cut off. But since she has not done anything that I consider worthy of such punishment I just bare her presence in our lives.

"I am not interested in you, I have standards I joke and you make a puking noise.

"Talking to you is useless I don't know why I even grace you with my presence You say, Before I form a response Gayu blasts in and pulls you away. God, I hate your family.

{}{}{}

And then things change again. Your innocent flirting stops. You ignore my messages. You phone me at random times to ask me where I am and then show up randomly to see me. Something is wrong, something is really wrong, but I cannot understand what it is. Because I am torn between helping your father find out who has been embezzling money. You come first of course but helping your father out like this will help me in the long run when I ask to marry you. You don't message about me, you don't mention me to Phungi like you used to.

Mishti my ally claims its time to confess to you. Confess my feelings, well I guess she is right. I don't want to be in the friendzone for the rest of my life. But at the same time there are so many things going on I have no idea in which direction to turn to.

Even your conversations with Phungi is barely revealing. You barely sleep. I know this because even though since we became friends I cut down my nightly visits to 6 times a week, In, this state of your disturbance and your fathers need of me I had to cut it down to 5 times. And in those moments, I notice you pacing in your room. Your father's company takes a back seat in my brain. I need to know the root of the cause of your trouble, so I can drag it out and destroy it. I cannot watch you like this.

A week later your mother announces she's sending us to Switzerland. My irritation with Gayu fizzles out, because of her, we have this opportunity. Mishti claims, this will be the perfect place to tell you how I feel about you. I agree with her to some degree, but I need to know what is bothering you first. I want you looking at me with warmth and affection again first.

I watch you as you pack your bags from across your street in the shadows. You are talking to your rabbit...

"Kartik what are you doing here? Gayu says from behind me.

Shit. Did she see me watching you?

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
pooja123ar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Swiss already,I wanted Kartik thoughts on that picnic scenes ,especially their drunk scene continue soon pls
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja123ar

Swiss already,I wanted Kartik thoughts on that picnic scenes ,especially their drunk scene continue soon pls

Lol i am sorryπŸ˜† i was thinking of making it his evil master plan using a video to make naira marry him that eventually backfires but i thought of something else 
plus i wanted to avoid nanus story line
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That cliffhanger though!
You are such a good writer man and you have given such an interesting shape to these incidents.. like its very well thought out 
Please update soon