Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kheer,gulab jamun,pasta are very easy recipes,even small child in their starting of their teenage can cook such an easy recipes if they learn once😆Whats speciality in this?😆.If they want to show Nandini as a good cook,they should show her cooking much more complex varieties of recipes not these simple ones😆

I hope they dont show her cooking Maggi next time😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't be surprised. They might show her preparing a Sandwich , even
tougher than Maggie., you see...😉 
& her Sicko lover goes...wah wah , the best SW I have ever eaten  ðŸ˜†,
akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey gulab jamun is tough yaar...i dont know its recipe...hope mistress shows it after kundini marriage...
Free_Rein thumbnail
Originally posted by: akniti

Hey gulab jamun is tough yaar...i dont know its recipe...hope mistress shows it after kundini marriage...

May be you didn't try,isiliye you don't know and it feels tough to you,otherwise it is a simple recipe know?They are potraying her as a great cook so these are very simple recipes for a so called great cook like her.
Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I didn't know these were supposed to be easy recipes but then I am somebody who feels proud at making a sandwich.
But she has been shown to make stuff like dum biryaani too which I suppose is actually considered tough..?
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They want to show her as a master of two type "king"
Cooking & F***king
Let her be a king or queen in that !
Please don't disturb ...
Already disappointed ...they might just stop with "lustful dance "
No bath room or bed room ...
Let her be an expert in both ...
... 🤢 ...
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I hate character Nandini to the core but i i disagree with statement. I am a good cook and i make all above things.. but having same taste everyday and everyone appreciating it is a tough milestone to achieve. Even a simple chapati varies from a person to person. We all eat aalo paratha at home but we go to a dhaba which is 30kms away from our place just to eat it. So, please don't insult a cook by considering any dish as easy recipe. Edited by ButterflyChaser - 5 years ago
akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ButterflyChaser

I hate character Nandini to the core but i i disagree with statement. I am a good cook and i make all above things.. but having same taste everyday and everyone appreciating it is a tough milestone to achieve. Even a simple chapati varies from a person to person. We all eat aalo paratha at home but we go to a dhaba which is 30kms away from our place just to eat it. So, please don't insult a cooking by considering any dish as easy recipe.

Hey chill...she was just kidding...

We forum members trying to relax ourselves thru posts...

Our bp shot up after yesterdays episode...

We r balancing it now...
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: akniti

Hey chill...she was just kidding...

We forum members trying to relax ourselves thru posts...

Our bp shot up after yesterdays episode...

We r balancing it now...

M totally chill!! I ws just giving my pov on cooking. Nandini toh i dnt even care abt.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Originally posted by: ButterflyChaser

I hate character Nandini to the core but i i disagree with statement. I am a good cook and i make all above things.. but having same taste everyday and everyone appreciating it is a tough milestone to achieve. Even a simple chapati varies from a person to person. We all eat aalo paratha at home but we go to a dhaba which is 30kms away from our place just to eat it. So, please don't insult a cook by considering any dish as easy recipe.

Lmao didn't you get the point dear?Nandini is supposedly great cook,to prove this they should show something complex not paasta 😆.yes easy to me, its my POV,readymade instant MTR gulab jam mix powder is available in the market😆.I think making balls with milk,making sugar syrup is considered as basic cooking,a great chef like Nandini can make much varieties than maggie or paasta😆.I love cooking as a habit,i am not a great chef though,i am a doctor like Mauli.I am not insulting any cook here,pls chill dear😆
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago