Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

What a cheap woman nandini u??

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Really I disgusting this serial..why mouli s begging him to stay with her...pls cv break mauli-kunal relationship so soon ..atleast u would do it...I can't see that maul is running behind him. ..why mauli??😡

But nandini  u are what a cheap woman who is arranging romantic dinner for kunal.. I really hate this woman...her friend is too much worrying.   think about her life..but this bloody doesn't care anything..she is thinking about her life and happiness...how dare her??who snatched friend's husband..not only that she doesn't have any guilty feel..what she is doing in mauli's life..I have never seen such immoral women..she is so selfish and cunning😡..but very nicely she is dreaming romantic dinner with kunal😡 bhullshit really she doesn't have shame & spineless lady..chi du?,I feel vomit on ur face😡really u,are not deserved to be live in the world..really did u think mauli..as friend ??really mauli sin..bechari how many helped u??u have snatched everything form her?😡 better u die in the show😡

Edited by sailuja - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters