Uff wowww...who writes his dialogues yaar ? So awesmawπŸ˜†
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by arshi_asya

Esa Rajdeep ne bola. Mene kuch ni bola esa. πŸ˜†

IF is magic forum --you know??

posts disappear without trace..

rajdeep bola hai though chalega or even this post going to disappear??🀣
Rajdeep , kunaal, nandini they are sociopaths all three of them...
With varying degrees of intensity...
This is my pov please folks dont come barging at me at how i am doing a great injustice by comparing rajdeep with kunaal and nandini...
The nach baliye (with kisi aur ke baliye) jo olv aaya doesnt make these two much different from hard core sadists and i have never in my so  many years of tv viewing come across such shitty leads as they are...

Originally posted by amortentia15

This is my pov please folks dont come barging at me at how i am doing a great injustice by comparing rajdeep with kunaal and nandini...
The nach baliye (with kisi aur ke baliye) jo olv aaya doesnt make these two much different from hard core sadists and i have never in my so  many years of tv viewing come across such shitty leads as they are...

Perfect word sociopath

My understanding says they are narcissistic on very high spectrum, since they are showing all traits of it- extreme selfishness, lack of empathy and what not. There are narcissistic people who behave the exact same way as Kunal-Nandini behave.

I can't say KuNan are sociopaths/sadists as per my knowledge of psychology & as per formal definition of these terms in psychology.
rajdeep jo bhi bolta h about kunal , sach bolta hai.. 
kunal is a pathetic person.. he is more dangerous than rajdeep if not more evil..
aisa husband kisi ko sapne me b na mile ...
Originally posted by arshi_asya

My understanding says they are narcissistic on very high spectrum, since they are showing all traits of it- extreme selfishness, lack of empathy and what not. There are narcissistic people who behave the exact same way as Kunal-Nandini behave.

I can't say KuNan are sociopaths/sadists as per my knowledge of psychology & as per formal definition of these terms in psychology.
You are right...they are narcissists totally... I have read up on them and you know there are certain cases where sociopaths do qualify as narcissists but yeah all narcissists are not sociopaths... like we have in those logical reasoning questions in exams πŸ˜†
My understanding of sociopaths are lack of remorse, a penchant for unlawful behaviour, and the lack of guilt for having done something that do not comform to the standards, lying , shallow thinking, most importantly infidelity and the lack of empathy...
I relate that too KUNAN as well as Rajdeep but with varying degrees of course...so as far as I my understanding of the humanmind goes, I would say  they do display quite a lot of traits akin to sociopaths...
Makes for an interesting discussion...
πŸ˜†
P.S. they are not sadists you are right!! I got a little too enraged by the olv... Rajdeep is the sadist..
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago

You are right...they are narcissists totally... I have read up on them and you know there are certain cases where sociopaths do qualify as narcissists but yeah all narcissists are not sociopaths... like we have in those logical reasoning questions in exams πŸ˜†
My understanding of sociopaths are lack of remorse, a penchant for unlawful behaviour, and the lack of guilt for having done something that do not comform to the standards, lying , shallow thinking, most importantly infidelity and the lack of empathy...
I relate that too KUNAN as well as Rajdeep but with varying degrees of course...so as far as I my understanding of the humanmind goes, I would say  they do display quite a lot of traits akin to sociopaths...
Makes for an interesting discussion...
πŸ˜†
P.S. they are not sadists you are right!! I got a little too enraged by the olv... Rajdeep is the sadist..

KuNan actually make for a sociopath couple which stems from their narcissistic behavior. Since they both come out as superficial, manipulative & conning (since they don't recognize rights of others & see their self-serving behavior as permissible & justified), without any remorse or guilt, grandiose sense of self with very shallow emotions who always need something to stimulate certain thoughts. They don't show a conscience on their part, it only appears when someone says something.
KuNan narcissism actually kind of qualifies them to sociopaths at this moment.

Sociopaths have a little conscience but it is very weak. If they do something wrong, then they may have a little guilt about it at times but they would do nothing to stop their behavior. It is different from psychopaths who don't have any conscience at all, just like Rajdeep here.

Socipaths lack empathy to feel what it's like to be in Mauli's shoes & feel what she is going through. Kunal may use superficial words to equate his so-called fear with Mauli's but he doesn't understand the gravity of it at all.

KuNan can't play nice for a long time. They have clearly made it plain within no time that they are not interested in anyone but themselves &  both always have excuse for their behavior.

Both are hot-headed. They act without thinking how their actions will affect others as is evident from countless actions of Kunal & Nandini till now.

Sociopaths need not be killers always, sometimes sociopaths can be exactly like Kunal-Nandini.

While Rajdeep is clearly a psychopath & sadist.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago