His Salvation AnuPre FF P3 PG4

Posted: 5 years ago
In the aftermath of her husband's death Prerna Sharma is a shell of her former self. Still madly in love with the man who did nothing but hurt her, she remains but that, a woman who believes she had been made to be owned and possesed. 

Anurag Basu has been watching and waiting for a chance to have Prerna all to himself, and when he makes her father an offer he can't refuse in return for Prerna to be his wife, he gets just that. 

He wants her, mind, body and soul and he'll have her at any cost, she is his salvation and the one and only thing he will allow anywhere close to his already shattered heart. 

Can he bring back the real Prerna and show her what love is really meant to be or will she find out his deepest darkest secrets and decide that no life is better than a life with the man who's slowly starting to make her heart race

Part One~ Below
Part Two~ Page 2
Part Three~ Page 4
Edited by -Rehanna- - 5 years ago
A/N- This story is quite emotionally heavy, this is all about Prerna's journey from the aftermath of abuse, if this is not your kind of thing then please don't feel pressured to read. 

Prerna stood in the bedroom of her new husband. Her hands shook as she sat on the bed, warm tears rolling down her cheeks. She didn't want to go through it again, but she had learnt the hard way that her body was not her own, it was her husband's. First she belonged to Naveen, and now to Anurag. 

No longer a master of her own body, she allowed herself to stand up, glancing out the window as the rain poured down, a crack of thunder made her jump back. A warm hand on her thin shoulder made her whole body still. 

She would not refuse, because she knew what refusal meant. Refusal meant pain, refusal meant she had disobeyed, that was not how it worked. Dreams of love and happy endings had crashed around her the minute Naveen had first wrapped his fingers around her throat. 

Shaking herself out of her dark thoughts, she turned to face Anurag. His eyes were soft, but she knew that was a lie, once upon a time she had fallen for that. 

"Are you okay" he stared at her, deep within her, looking for any kind of reaction. "Prerna" his tone was quiet as he held up a hand to reach for her, causing her whole body to jolt back. Deciding he didn't want her to think of his touch as something to fear, he slowly placed his hand on her cheek. 

She opened her eyes slowly, shock colouring her features, his touch was soft, kind even, what game was he playing at? Unable to help herself, she leant slightly into his touch, she knew it wouldn't last long anyway. 

"I think it's time for bed" he pulled his hand away, dropping it to the side as he walked towards the bathroom 

And this was where it started, she knew what he really meant. Swallowing back her tears she went to change into her pyjamas, it would all be over soon, she just had to be still. Prerna dropped her body onto the bed, as if she were lifeless, she kept her eyes on the ceiling, unable to help the tears that fell from her eyes. 

Anurag sat down on the bed "Move over" 

She did as she was told, then closed her eyes tightly, her heart was in her throat, her ribs tight at what she knew was coming. She heard the light switch off, ever so slowly she opened her eyes, where was he? What was he going to do? 

Her hand raised to cover her mouth when she felt him move slightly by her side, only to feel the blanket being pulled over her aching body. 

"Goodnight Prerna" Anurag whispered before turning on his side and closing his eyes

Prerna let out a soft sob, he hadn't touched her, she was free for tonight. She couldn't believe her luck. A scream escaped her throat when she felt his hand on hers

"Hey, hey, what's wrong" he sat up, switching on the light, a look of confusion and sadness took over his rugged handsome features, his brown orbs swirled with pain at the tears that flowed down her cheeks

Prerna shook her head fast, not knowing what to say when he pulled her up and into his arms. He held her tightly to his chest, his face in her hair as he whispered sweet nothings in hopes of calming her down. 

His hold was comforting, her eyes slowly began to close just as she rested her head upon his shoulder, her warm breath on his neck sending tingles down his spine. 

"I've got you Prerna" he spoke in a hush tone as her breathing evened out. 

XXX

Prerna awoke with a crooked neck, her eyes opened slowly to unfamilar surroundings, she gasped upon realisation that she had spent all night asleep in Anurag's arms. She raised her arms, trying to undo his hold on her when his eyes shot open 

His eyes now a warm chocolate brown as they stared at her, taking her in "Good morning Prerna" he allowed his hands to drop from her waist and she slid away quickly running to the bathroom

He stretched, stood up and grabbed some clothes then made his way to the outer bathroom, he rushed to get ready quickly and upon opening the door he came face to face with his wife who seemed a little shocked to have bumped into him "Would you like to go out for breakfast" 

She shook her head fast, her long almond coloured curly hair hitting her cheeks as she did so, she would make breakfast, she knew this was merely a test, if she said yes she would suffer another beating. Moving fast she walked down the stairs and toward the kitchen

Anurag rested against the kitchen side, watching her slowly "Do you want some help" 

Prerna sucked in a harsh breath, turning slowly to face him, she had no idea what he liked to eat "What would you like to eat" 

His eyes widened momentarily "Your voice is beautiful, you really should speak more" he husked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her hair then frowning as she flinched away "Make your faviourate food, we will eat that" 

Prerna's brows furrowed, why would he ask her to do that? What if he didn't like it? The stress of her thoughts made her lose focus and a pot clattered to the floor. She froze, looking up at him, he was going to be angry she just knew it

Anurag let out a gruff laugh "You're as clumsy as me" 

She shook her head, stepping back, he was laughing at her, this wasn't good, she knew what was next. Her breathing accelerated as her back hit the kitchen side and her husband stepped just infront of her

"How about, you sit down and relax and i'll make breakfast" 

"Relax" she stuttered "How do I" 

A dark shadow fell over his face, his nostrils flared, just how badly had she been treated. The guilt was eating up at him for never having been there to protect her 

"Sorry" Prerna dropped her head, then jumped when his arms wrapped around her waist 

"No, i'm sorry Prerna, so so sorry" he whispered into her hair "You never have any reason to apologise to me, I will never hurt you, I promise" 

She stood, her arms still by her side, promises were never kept. It would only last so long until she failed as a wife again.

This story was initially wrote on Aditya and Zoya but to get the post count up I decided to post here too because I felt it could work:)

Edited by -Rehanna- - 5 years ago
Originally posted by andrelics

Amazing work.
Aw thank you lovely:), glad you liked it!
I loved it rehanna, one more anupre story form you... And a big thanks for that...
Originally posted by Sparklle801

I loved it rehanna, one more anupre story form you... And a big thanks for that...
Aw thank you! Im so glad:)
No problem:)
Its beautiful , I loved it
All your works range over a plethora of ideas and it's a treat to go through them .
Originally posted by AdyaXoxo

Its beautiful , I loved it
Yay! Im so happy
Originally posted by AdyaXoxo

All your works range over a plethora of ideas and it's a treat to go through them .
Aw thank you lovely! Im so glad you're enjoying reading them:)
Part Two~

Anurag placed a mug of hot chocolate before Prerna "Here, drink this"

She peered down at the steam coming from the cup, it was boiling hot, it would surely burn, this must have been the punishment for dropping the pot. Wrapping her slim fingers around the cup she raised it to her mouth

Anurag reached out, taking it from her hold "Woah, it's hot, hold on" he placed it back on the table and sat in the chair beside her "You don't want to burn your mouth now, do you" his smile was polite, but it only made her feel more on edge

She was so confused, wasn't that what he wanted? "I thought you said to drink it now"

"When it's cooled down, Prerna I" he blew out air from the side of his mouth "I don't want you to hurt Prerna, I want you to be happy"

Her smile was small, but a win at the very least "Whatever you wish"

He shook his head "No, whatever you wish" he reached out for her hand, kissing her palm, grimacing at the slits there from her nails "Come here" Anurag held his arms out

Prerna blinked slowly, really? He wanted her close? Maybe it was so he could get better access to hurt her? She watched as his arms began to lower, not wanting to dissapoint she moved quickly into his arms, settling herself onto his lap

Anurag hummed lowly, resting his forehead against her shoulder he drew circles on her thigh with his finger. Holding her alone made his heart beat pick up, how long he had yearned to have her as his, and finally he had got her, now he would never let her go.

Prerna scrunched up her nose as his hand moved to atop a bruise, without realising she hissed in pain making him lift his head, turning it to see what had made her feel pained

"Im sorry, I didn't know" he moved his hand quickly to her cheek "You can move elsewhere if you'd like" the last thing he wanted was to put her in a position of discomfort

Deciding to test the waters she lifted herself from his lap and sat back in her seat, lifting the hot chocolate to her lips, she sipped on it, keeping her eyes on him at all times "Thank you" she gestured to the drink

"No problem" Anurag stood up "I'm just going to run upstairs quickly, do you need anything"

Prerna shook her head, then turned away. It was always so easy to get attached, but she knew all too well where that would lead. There was no such thing as kindness, soon it would be back to usual and she refused to make the mistake of trusting him just yet

XXX

Anurag looked over at Prerna who sat on the sofa beside him, shivering as her eyes remained on the TV. Maybe what he was about to do was wrong, but he couldnt help but miss the feeling of her body in his arms, where he knew she was safe. "Prerna"

She turned to look at his open arms, then slowly slid across the sofa and allowed him to pull her into his heated embrace. Being so close to him, felt so good, yet so so wrong all at once

He pulled her feet into his lap, moving his left hand he rubbed them making her look into his eyes, her jaw slightly dropped "It will warm you up faster"

She reached out, grabbing his hand to pull it away

"Please, let me take care of you, it's all I want" his voice was scratchy but still so soothing to her ears. He swore under his breath when her face crumpled, fresh tears brimming in her eyes "Oh, im sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry"

Prerna knew no other way to show her gratitude. She gripped his hand, holding it to her cheek. Suddenly it didn't seem to matter if he was to lash out now, she would be eternally greatful for this act of kindness, no one had been so kind to her in such a long, long time

He inhaled sharply, she had initiated contact for the first time. "Prerna" he called making her look up and drop his hand "I want you to know, you don't ever have to feel afraid to come close to me, or touch me, I am all yours"

Prerna wiped away her tears, this felt odd and different, it didn't feel right. She stood up shakily "I want to sleep now, please" as soon as he nodded, she was off, bounding up the stairs as fast as she could

XXX

Prerna gulped as she watched Anurag climb into bed beside her, the room was shrouded in darkness, small light from the moon allowed her to make out his figure. It was strange to think of how well she had slept the previous night, no nightmares, but even she knew that wouldn't last long. She wasn't sure what had made them disappear for a short while, but put it down to how tired she was

He watched as she shuffled away from him, the blanket ruffled in her hands. He couldn't help but sigh, she was so scared and he hated it. He should have taken her away sooner, this was all his fault and Anurag honestly had no idea how to get her out of this situation

Prerna bit back a scream when she saw his body move again, he was getting closer, way too close, there was nowhere to run to, he could have her cornered if he wanted to, she knew she shouldn't have trusted him, it was all a silly mistake

"You're shaking" he spoke, tone laced with worry "Are you cold"

"No, no, I just" her chest rose heavily "I can't" Prerna gasped for breath

Anurag jumped up, switching the lights on "Prerna, breathe, it's okay, you're safe, it's okay" he bent down before her "In, out, come on with me"

She breathed with him slowly, gripping his hand, her nails sharp in her other, as soon as he noticed he pulled her fingers from her palm "Come" he tugged her up, toward the balcony he wrapped a blanket around her shoulders then began to clean her hand with something that stung

"I'm sorry"

Anurag shook his head "It's me who should be sorry" he bowed his head, sooty coloured hair brushing against her hand "Just sit, relax, look at the stars for a while"

Prerna did as she was told until it became too cold, she stood up to see Anurag sat on the bed, wide awake "Shall I go back outside"

"What, no, of course not, come" he patted the side of the bed

She sat down, then led down, facing him, tracing the lines beneath his eyes with her own. Sleep seemed so far away, the fear of another nightmare made Prerna not want to even try, but she knew her body needed it

Anurag leant closer to her, his lips landed on her forehead for a second before he pulled back again "Goodnight Prerna"

Prerna nodded, turning away from him, as soon as her eyes flew shut she saw the face that still haunted her, she jolted upright quickly

Anurag opened his arms, and this time she didn't hesitate as she snuggled into him, he hummed softly in her ear, a song she didn't know, she gripped his muscular arm so tightly her hand hurt, soon she would be asleep and it would all go away for a while

"Jab bana, uska hi bana" Anurag sang softly into her ear, he truly had no doubt, she was made for him, now she was with him, he knew what a soulmate really was, it was home