Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Tropic of Cancer, Henry Miller

Leprechaun thumbnail

The Wives by Tarryn Fisher 

I really, REALLY had high hopes with this book with all the reviewers adding 'Another Gone Girl is born' on their reviews. If I could, I'll definitely ask them which part of the book made them think it has something similar to Gone Girl. In my HONEST opinion, authors are way too much exploiting the concept of delusion and schizophrenia in their novels. If anyone is going to read it (or already have) do share reviews. 

@Zo Wait, I thought I was the only one 🤣 

CoHo has a massive fan following and they make everything success for her. The amount of GAs and promotions she has... 🙄 I've also seen people complaining that her books are overly priced for no reason. I really liked Ugly Love. I think I should have stopped there. 

I completely agree with Me Before You and Archer's voice. 

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

The Wives by Tarryn Fisher 

I really, REALLY had high hopes with this book with all the reviewers adding 'Another Gone Girl is born' on their reviews. If I could, I'll definitely ask them which part of the book made them think it has something similar to Gone Girl. In my HONEST opinion, authors are way too much exploiting the concept of delusion and schizophrenia in their novels. If anyone is going to read it (or already have) do share reviews. 

@Zo Wait, I thought I was the only one 🤣 

CoHo has a massive fan following and they make everything success for her. The amount of GAs and promotions she has... 🙄 I've also seen people complaining that her books are overly priced for no reason. I really liked Ugly Love. I think I should have stopped there. 

I completely agree with Me Before You and Archer's voice. 

I so regret reading Ugly Love :/ It just wasn’t for me. I don’t like CoHo in general tbh, too much hype.

You should read Kristen Ashley - just awesome!! ⭐️

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peaceful_Haven

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern 

I've read lots of praises and witnessed lots of hype regarding this book and being a sucker for intense tragic romance novel, I started reading it with great expectation but it did not touch my heart the way I expected it to do. So yes, it was an unsatisfactory read for me.

I can totally understand since I couldn't even get past first few pages 😐

Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: xbeyondwordsx

I so regret reading Ugly Love :/ It just wasn’t for me. I don’t like CoHo in general tbh, too much hype.

You should read Kristen Ashley - just awesome!! ⭐️

Do you have any suggestions? 

BTW congratulations on your promotion 🤩🤩

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Remember reading this some years ago - Divergent by Veronica Roth 

repetitve story line & similarity to hunger games :/