How did Nandini take decision of Kunal's life by breaking up with him?

Posted: 5 years ago
As per Kunal's logic, was it not Nandini's decision to break up with him for herself. I mean if Mauli was not in the picture, then Nandini took this decision for herself to break up with him?
How did he assume that Nandini by breaking up with him took a decision of his life too and not her own life. 

Why not accept nandini's breakup easily without question since he too expects the same from Mauli. 

This is the same reason Kunal gave Mauli right that he is taking decision for his life and Mauli should not speak since he took this decision for himself and Mauli should respect it. 

Just in 2 days, this man went from breakup being individual decision to breakup being other partner's decision too. 

This man beats his stupid logic. Hypocrite. 

He clearly knew Mauli was drunk but no she should have kept quite conpletely only he has rights to take decisions for himself and for everyobe else. 
Expecting Kunal nandini to behave like human beings is too much.
why is mauli begging  kunal...😭...hell  ...let her have dignity.
No they will turn her negative eventually.

This is kunan's universe yahan sare rule kunal ki wish k hisab se honge
Jab M se break up karna tha its individual decision, ab khud pe baat aayi to palti mar li bande ne
Kunal is perfect politician. 
Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

why is mauli begging  kunal... 😭...hell  ...let her have dignity.

I doubt if Kottary will turn her negative. 
Originally posted by yurimehta11

This is kunan's universe yahan sare rule kunal ki wish k hisab se honge
Jab M se break up karna tha its individual decision, ab khud pe baat aayi to palti mar li bande ne
Kunal is perfect politician. 

Yahi to karta h Kunal dusro ko free ka gyaan deta h but khud pe apply nahi karta. Like he gave free advices to his frn Nilesh abt not cheating his wife but khud Kya Kiya?
Originally posted by arshi_asya

I doubt if Kottary will turn her negative. 

No ,she sudnt . She had called Mauli her dream character. I do not think she will spoil it
Everything is just related to Kunal only

usko Mauli chaiye thi--pehle..he got her
ab usko mauli nahi chahiye

nan chaiye..toh others  has to accept it
Originally posted by shiny9911

No ,she sudnt . She had called Mauli her dream character. I do not think she will spoil it

I think Nandini will know about pregnancy... so again she will go.. So as of now Kunal- Mauli 😡 Gosh Mauli shd not accept him even if Nandini goes... Cuz same drama will restart after a leap!
Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

why is mauli begging  kunal... 😭...hell  ...let her have dignity.

Same  thoughts . They are just making her plead for that disgusting guy.
Why why? 
Blame the writers ...they are weakening Mauli more thru'  Dadi & Radhika 
Although I don't think she will turn negative.
Mauli needs to go away from all of this to calm down & get back to thinking logically.
Until the divorce, it's goin' to be hell for Mauli as well as us viewers to see her like this