Bepannaah

How is this even possible?

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
The million dollar question is how can anyone empty or even cover up an entire place in a matter of minutes? Man even Clark Kent couldn't achieve this feat πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hahaha don't question :))) on a side not ..it only had blankets on all furniture ..so stuff could have been under :) maybe it's their protocol ..when they leave one place ..the guard cleans it up immediately :)

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

The million dollar question is how can anyone empty or even cover up an entire place in a matter of minutes? Man even Clark Kent couldn't achieve this feat πŸ˜†

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandana21

hahaha don't question :))) on a side not ..it only had blankets on all furniture ..so stuff could have been under :) maybe it's their protocol ..when they leave one place ..the guard cleans it up immediately :)

Vandana that was too quick yaar. Even if u were to take a lift n do that it takes a lot of time unless the blankets were handy. Zoya discovering their den was a total surprise.
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Dude that woman had a CCTV footage of the accident and is sure that someone killed Poosh while the police never had a single footage of the accident, forget about proving murder πŸ˜†
Also, CCTVs in the hilly areas of Mussorie? That's got to be the biggest joke ever. 
And my favorite part is that Nani has some weird camera/telepathy/whatever which shows her every small move of Zoya and Aditya and Hooda's. That's practically impossible.
vdna thumbnail
hahaha .I had the same question ..police didn't look at that CCTV?! ..and this woman has it on her laptop!

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Dude that woman had a CCTV footage of the accident and is sure that someone killed Poosh while the police never had a single footage of the accident, forget about proving murder πŸ˜†

Also, CCTVs in the hilly areas of Mussorie? That's got to be the biggest joke ever. 
And my favorite part is that Nani has some weird camera/telepathy/whatever which shows her every small move of Zoya and Aditya and Hooda's. That's practically impossible.

vdna thumbnail
I agree!! ..

Zoya discovered the den but then they moved now ..so rather useless. .did she get a glimpse of Nani's face or not?

Vandana that was too quick yaar. Even if u were to take a lift n do that it takes a lot of time unless the blankets were handy. Zoya discovering their den was a total surprise.

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol.
Today was rubbish.wrote a post on the same.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sab kuch Indian tv mein hota hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,just like the phone miraculously appeared in Zoya lehenga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
But I feel only the nani went down, and zoya followed, man might have come back. I felt only things were covered not cleaned up. Also that security guard didnt put light and didnt allow Zoya to search. If she had searched there might have been something. Now anyways that place is useless as nani has shifted place πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
zuaireah thumbnail
Nothing was really cleaned up rather covered up.. The lights wrnt turned on and zo kept being rushed by that guard.. so she didnt actually get a proper look.. and the nani clearly has multiple ppl working for her 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Dude that woman had a CCTV footage of the accident and is sure that someone killed Poosh while the police never had a single footage of the accident, forget about proving murderπŸ˜†

It's weird that this proof didn't make it to the court previously πŸ˜† this nani is the creepiest vamp I have seen so far. Already annoyed the crap outta me in this epi n I guess it gets worse from here in terms of tolerating her 🀣 about CCTVs in hilly areas only CVs can explain the logic Edited by BeyondHorizon - 5 years ago