Poll Question :

Which love angle(s) would you like to see?

Poll Choice
Anupriya & Atul
Anupriya & someone else
Kalyani & Atharva
Kalyani & Malhar
Kalyani & someone else
Malhar & Sampada
Atharva & Sampada
Other, write in comments
I don't mind, let's see
Login To Vote
Posted: 5 years ago
Which love angle(s) would you like to see?
You can vote multiple times in case you like more couples. 

Based on what they have shown us previously, the romantic indications (eye locks, trip fall catch, wind blowing hair scenes), the age and close maturity level, what they have been through together i would choose

Kalyani & Atharva
Malhar & Sampada
Kalyani & someone else

Malhar and Kalyani share a different connection, which I find beautiful but a romantic love angle is not what I like for them. 
May be Anupriya with someone else in future but not now. I like Kayani - Malhar more than Kalyani - Atharva but will have to wait.
I like Kalyani and Malhar these two should be together. I don't see any problem with the age gap guessing there is a 7-10 year age gap between these two which is normal and fine to become a happy couple. There is a 15 year age gap between my uncle and aunt and 9 year age gap between my grandparents still both couples are happy together.
We haven't seen much of Malhar and Sampada together so to me it doesn't matter if their marriage survives or not. There is a big difference in maturity level but I am sure Kalyani will mature with time. 
There is no way I would want Kalyani with Atharva he is a disgusting and cunning man who trapped innocent Kalyani for his own selfish reasons defamed her character in front of the entire family. She got called a characterless woman's daughter, ganda khoon and what not because of Atharva. If he is indeed having an affair with Sampada then that is disgusting how can he backstab the entire family like this the same family who accepted him and gave him a place to live along with his sister Pallavi. 

In the precap he pushed Kalyani to the wall and was about to slap her if his girlfriend didn't stop him. Kalyani deserves better than this abusive man she deserves a sweet and caring life partner like Malhar.

Kalyani had no right to take decisions of Atharva's life for him and was wrong in fixing his marriage without even asking him still her intentions weren't wrong she only wanted his happiness. What Atharva did after that was selfish, very wrong and intentional. I hope Kalyani exposes him before the marriage in no mood for a love-hate marriage.

Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
Kalyani-Malhar & now i am sure they are going to be a couple n i hope they will remain one till the end of the show.
Originally posted by Aslesha99

There is no way I would want Kalyani with Atharva he is a disgusting and cunning man who trapped innocent Kalyani for his own selfish reasons defamed her character in front of the entire family. She got called a characterless woman's daughter, ganda khoon and what not because of Atharva. If he is indeed having an affair with Sampada then that is disgusting how can he backstab the entire family like this the same family who accepted him and gave him a place to live along with his sister Pallavi. 

In the precap he pushed Kalyani to the wall and was about to slap her if his girlfriend didn't stop him. Kalyani deserves better than this abusive man she deserves a sweet and caring life partner like Malhar.

Kalyani had no right to take decisions of Atharva's life for him and was wrong in fixing his marriage without even asking him still her intentions weren't wrong she only wanted his happiness. What Atharva did after that was selfish, very wrong and intentional. I hope Kalyani exposes him before the marriage in no mood for a love-hate marriage.

It won't be just a love-hate marriage, it'll be marriage with a man who can stoop to any level to achieve his selfish motive, he is already doing physical violence before marriage & won't be afraid of even killing n raping his wife to achieve the things which he wants in his life after marriage.  Atharv reminds of those guys from various shows/films who turns out to be an abusive husband after marriage.
So many votes. Is it because of multiple voting or actually many people are visiting the forum?
Originally posted by altgr

So many votes. Is it because of multiple voting or actually many people are visiting the forum?

Multiple voting is allowed.
If my pov counts I think Kalyni is to young for any romantic track 
Latter on they can have this but for now a brother and sister relationship with M I can handle sge needs a strong male influence and guidance in her life
Now I am almost sure that it would be Kalyani - Malhar and I am happy about it. But I agree Kalyani is too young for all this. I think they should not start the love story anytime soon. Right now the main focus will be on Atharva - Sampada's truth revelation and Anupriya - Kalyani relationship.