Dipika kare bhi to kya kare...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
When Dipika takes side of Sreesanth in a fight, they say "'Babysit kar rhi hi, uski maa ban rhi hai' yeh, voh!

But when she doesn't do it (like in Today's episode) they're saying "haww! Apne dost ko dokha de diya"

Morons phle decide karlo chahte kya ho!
As some one is rooting for Dipika, I would want her to play her own game!! Dosti, yaari can take a backseat now. 
Originally posted by suks125

When Dipika takes side of Sreesanth in a fight, they say "'Babysit kar rhi hi, uski maa ban rhi hai' yeh, voh!

But when she doesn't do it (like in Today's episode) they're saying "haww! Apne dost ko dokha de diya"

Morons phle decide karlo chahte kya ho!

It's same when Surbi cry she is real when Depika cry she is fake.
She is Fake when she listen Sree and Surbi 
She is bad person as she talk about giving food to vegetarians

She always going to be Fake and Bad person because to win BB look like you have to be like this Remember GG and GK they all fake and Bad :)

Originally posted by Beenish.Fatima

It's same when Surbi cry she is real when Depika cry she is fake.
She is Fake when she listen Sree and Surbi 
She is bad person as she talk about giving food to vegetarians

She always going to be Fake and Bad person because to win BB look like you have to be like this Remember GG and GK they all fake and Bad :)

Deepika did not fight for vegetarian's food. She fought so that non-vegetarians DON'T eat veg food (i.e,sabzi). Yes, there is a difference IMO. I've seen the unseen video. She was very rude and also showed her hypocrisy because her friends- Neha, Jasleen, were having bowl full of sabzi.
Originally posted by JumpingViolets

Deepika did not fight for vegetarian's food. She fought so that non-vegetarians DON'T eat veg food (i.e,sabzi). Yes, there is a difference IMO. I've seen the unseen video. She was very rude and also showed her hypocrisy because her friends- Neha, Jasleen, were having bowl full of sabzi.

deepika ki kab friends hogayain jasleen ??