Divorce paper kaand kar jayega.. ( pic attached )

Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just had a close look of divorce paper Mahir signed unknowingly, and damn the reason embedded is something related to adultery. I could read the 'wife to prostitution' or something like that only.

Though I am a little younger to initiate this thread or discussion here but I could sense that this is not going to be a positive element at least in running their already shaking relationship back at the track.

Well in front of all the already formed storms of misunderstanding this one is not a thunder either but even a light breeze could arose a cyclone now.

Credit to a twitter pearbhi fc.

P.s. Finally pic attached.. phew..
Chalo ab sab mujhe special thank you bolo to.. Watt lag gayo bhai..
Edited by Viddhi01 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Even if it happens Bela should understand maahir dilemma because she never cleared the air nor rebuked yuvi in front of him
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: naaznin

Even if it happens Bela should understand maahir dilemma because she never cleared the air nor rebuked yuvi in front of him

Wo yehi sochegi how can Mahir think like that that's all
I don't want any mus😡
Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I thought something  abt that divorce papers. That is the purple snake is either Sumi or polo. So they can use it whenever they want. I thought it may be used for naagin truth revelation. This time my wife is naagin truth will be some what different I think so.. that is mahir ji will say" I hate I Bela. Mein tumhara chehera bhi nahi dekhna chhtha Hoon" and after that"tum theek ho na Bela"... But here on a serious note.. Bela will understand that mahir hates her and gets dejected.. whoever is purple naagin will use that situation and make believe Bela that mahir hates her...I think this is what happens..
I don't know whether I am right or wrong .. but this one stroke my mind..
Edited by Keerthija - 5 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kekta k show me divorce ka matlab pata hai na 
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

This is ekta fav track making female lead characterless for divorce..
But what was shown in yday episode is not this.. even I got shocked when I saw suddenly adultery and prostitution words ... but then after reading then I came to know that they mentioned the following are the grounds for divorce in Hindu marriage ... in that list they mentioned adultery prostitution ...
And also it was shown divorce given by bela to mahir n he signed it as acceptance
Bela Sehgal legally wedded wife under Hindu law , new due reasons and unavoidable circumstances here by give divorce to my husband mahir Sehgal forever and from execution here of we both husband and wife.
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Adultery is not a crime anymore, but is still valid ground for divorce. If all the misunderstandings get over, and they live happily ever after, where is the scope for future episodes😆???
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe lag raha hai , divorce will lead confession or who now consummation also as Karwachauth is round d corner
komlika thumbnail
It also said something about haveli on those paper
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guyyss u know cvs stalk don't post such things jo cvs give u as a return gift
Hope u understand