Let introduce new hero for mauli??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Letvintroduce new hero for mauli..i would like to see despearate good uman beibg hero with mauli ..not like kunal creep after only he will realize what is actual pain &hurt to make  relationship with someone..he would die as jealous😡

Mauli dear don't run behind him..he is not deserved to be husband ..pls leave it and throw  divorce paper on his face😡
New hero? Am afraid on seeing promotions of lead pair at Ahmedabad whether she gonna kill off mauli or make her negative to justify lailla manju pair
Originally posted by akniti

New hero? Am afraid on seeing promotions of lead pair at Ahmedabad whether she gonna kill off mauli or make her negative to justify lailla manju pair
Yes iam also same worried..cv will do  anything for lovely couple...always cv is creating wrong message to viewers husband and secret lover are doing promotions to show their love affair ..wife is not there...miracle world ðŸ˜¡
How I wish!! Someone very smart and handsome and a big name like shakti.. then may be the CVs will give good story to mauli and a nice ending to hwr too..

I guess someone like Iqbal Khan or Sidharth would be nice..
i want to see Manish Raisinghan in the show... opposite Aditi Sharma... as loving and caring partner of mouli
Gautam Rhode would be good
Originally posted by stunninstar

How I wish!! Someone very smart and handsome and a big name like shakti.. then may be the CVs will give good story to mauli and a nice ending to hwr too..

I guess someone like Iqbal Khan or Sidharth would be nice..

Ironically aditi's real life husband played saviour in  tvshow a decade ago.. for story sake they butchered his character as well.. It was a show called jyoti..

thats wishfull thinking.
Looking at the intvs and new track,it seems gajra had lied