Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Apurva Asrani still talking about Simran

ToofanKiBeti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Apurva AsraniVerified account @Apurvasrani 
More

#Simran is playing on my long haul flight and I'm finally watching the film without a cloud of controversy surrounding it. Must say that it's a far more enjoyable watch this time. And #KanganaRanaut the actor is gorgeous ! She far outshines Kangana the writer/director ;)

Edited by ToofanKiBeti - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheRager

So they patched up?

I'd say not, judging by the last line of the tweet😉

TKB - I'm wondering why you are concerned with Apurva tweeting once about a movie he was actually truly involved with and hurt by...some people have talked far longer and at greater length and on much bigger platforms about something they only imagined and whatever hurt may have happened was brought on by themselves. I wonder that you don't start more topics about something like that. 
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I met Apurva he's a sweet guy.
Mira25 thumbnail
Simran is a classic case of a potential script gone wrong.

The public scuffle for writing credits, the 'too many cooks' and changing a serious script into a slapstick comedy, all marred the narrative. 

Apart from the extremely slow second half, big logical loopholes, the whole supporting cast didn't have anything to do and the female lead was entrusted with the whole weightlifting and it fell flat.

Kangana's performance was the only takeaway from the film.

And in this tweet the last line is actually a dig.

ToofanKiBeti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nova19

I'd say not, judging by the last line of the tweet😉

TKB - I'm wondering why you are concerned with Apurva tweeting once about a movie he was actually truly involved with and hurt by...some people have talked far longer and at greater length and on much bigger platforms about something they only imagined and whatever hurt may have happened was brought on by themselves. I wonder that you don't start more topics about something like that. 

I was actually impressed with this back handed complement and sly dig in the same sentence despite the shit show that spat was.. he fell out with Hansal Mehta also over this.. I hope KR learned some lesson..
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😆 
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mira25

Simran is a classic case of a potential script gone wrong.

The public scuffle for writing credits, the 'too many cooks' and changing a serious script into a slapstick comedy, all marred the narrative.

Apart from the extremely slow second half, big logical loopholes, the whole supporting cast didn't have anything to do and the female lead was entrusted with the whole weightlifting and it fell flat.

Kangana's performance was the only takeaway from the film.

And in this tweet the last line is actually a dig.

That's what happens when the female lead tries to meddle with the script/direction and tries to make every frame about herself and cuts off other characters screen time
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
More than the film, kangy was brilliant in the film..i will give that to her  
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ToofanKiBeti

I was actually impressed with this back handed complement and sly dig in the same sentence despite the shit show that spat was.. he fell out with Hansal Mehta also over this.. I hope KR learned some lesson..

she did not . see manikarnika😆😆😆