Alisha Chinai on Anu Malik: Many women were attacked in his house - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Bollywoodlaver

😆 she had no choice to say no and not to work with him as a music director? why was she handcuffed? ðŸ˜†

Maybe she needed work. Who knows...Her popularity was down...she wasnt getting work...so maybe she agreed...But I really dont know how she did it...he really sounds like the biggest creep
why does she sang for anu malik in isqh visqh shahid kapoor launch film and fida , maine jisko chaha milgayaEdited by iambest - 5 years ago
Originally posted by simim

Maybe she needed work. Who knows...Her popularity was down...she wasnt getting work...so maybe she agreed...But I really dont know how she did it...he really sounds like the biggest creep

then she should stop judging people for knowing and not doing anything about it, because she is no different🤢
From what I remember, Alisha had become quite big in early 90s (before Made In India) with Ruk Ruk Ruk (vijaypath 1992) and of course Sexy Sexy Sexy Mujhe Log Bole which got turned into Baby Baby Baby (1994 I think). Then in 1996 Made In India came out and she became quite big in Indipop. I remember there was an article on her in 2004-2005 that she was out of work and ended up doing Kajrare for a mere 15000/20000 rupees, in which YRF refused to share royalties so she never got money when she sang it later. That was also the same time she did Indian Idol ans did Dil Ho Hazar Baar (Murder 2004) for Anu Malik. Not saying it made it any easier but in the article she talked about how disillusioned she was with bollywood and she got paid practically nothing. So not sure if she worked with Anu Malik due to financial difficulties or what not.

then she should stop judging people for knowing and not doing anything about it, because she is no different🤢

Agree...I was just replying on why she may have collaborated with Anu Malik. 

😆 she had no choice to say no and not to work with him in a reality show and recording songs for him? why was she handcuffed? ðŸ˜† if she had any morals she would have continued to speak out against him😕 the least she could do is not work with him! Bips never worked with Sajid again!

But you are diverting from what she originally said...that he apologized and she made peace with him. Plus I guess she also got relief from the court based on whatever law was at that time. What he was doing with other women she might not been aware or not had enough information or proof to take action. He might have been professional with her after that?
Sajid I believe didnt try to make amends. I think Sajid Nadiadwala worked out a settlement and made Sajid Khan pay her money to keep quiet. People react differently...
Originally posted by TheRager

But you are diverting from what she originally said...that he apologized and she made peace with him. Plus I guess she also got relief from the court based on whatever law was at that time. What he was doing with other women she might not been aware or not had enough information or proof to take action. He might have been professional with her after that?
Sajid I believe didnt try to make amends. I think Sajid Nadiadwala worked out a settlement and made Sajid Khan pay her money to keep quiet. People react differently...

she knows that so and so people know of his ways? but she didn't know? how does that make sense?😆

she knows that so and so people know of his ways? but she didn't know? how does that make sense?😆

Maybe they are his friends and colleagues being his friends and colleagues you generally know if something serious like a court case is going on against you? It was afterall in the media. In case of Annu's other victims maybe she was not aware whom he was harassing. Knows about it only now that they have spoken up. Common sense you know! 
Its a different matter though if any of the victims came to her for help in terms of taking action and she kept quiet or stopped them. That doesnt appear to be the case here. 
Originally posted by TheRager

Maybe they are his friends and colleagues being his friends and colleagues you generally know if something serious like a court case is going on against you? It was afterall in the media. In case of Annu's other victims maybe she was not aware whom he was harassing. Knows about it only now that they have spoken up. Common sense you know! 
Its a different matter though if any of the victims came to her for help in terms of taking action and she kept quiet or stopped them. That doesnt appear to be the case here. 

do you have any common sense? she said everyone already knew? how does she even know this without even knowing herself? did you even read? or are you just blindly supporting someone for no reason?

do you have any common sense? she said everyone already knew? how does she even know this without even knowing herself? did you even read? or are you just blindly supporting someone for no reason?

I was wondering how long before your bleeding heart for perverts and terrorists  starts with the abuses. If you had any brains you would understand my point that his family, relatives, colleagues all knew about his behavior from her own case which happened decades ago. She is speaking in relationship to that. About his other victims they may have known or not...but generally behavior of such people is known especially he was attacking insiders like Shweta Pandit. 
Anyways I wasted enough time by engaging with you. You can continue with your terrorist and perverts worship for all I care.