What happened to Nandini's "Hum tumahra Kunal lauta k jaa rahe h&

Posted: 5 years ago
So we all saw how Mauli ran away after being humiliated where "dost ki tarah yaad rakhna" kehne  wali sane person was standing & watching the whole drama , din't uttered a single word & why she sud wen everything is in her favor?
What's the big deal in dat where a wife is being verbally abused, manhandled and humiliated? Had she been in the place of Mauli dn she wud have surely cried buckets. 👏
Had Mauli been in her place she wud have beaten the shit out of Kunal!!

I was shocked to see the reaction of the mistress when Mauli ran away she uttered something like "hum dekhte h" ( concern for Mauli) but it all vanished when Kunal asked her to stop ?
Or she is again in sadma after Rajdeep's abuse & realised how she needs Kunal for her protection? 😆
Was she really a best friend? Is she really a human ? Is she the same person who prayed for Mauli's happiness & fed poor people & her divine Dua saved Mauli from the accident???🤣

I don't think after watching these episodes one should ever say that Kunal is at more fault . For me both are equally wrong.
I wonder how a person after being abused & raped for 7 long years can really run after men like these ?
Had she forgotten what she faced wen she was with Rajdeep? Isn't the same thing happening with Mauli now?😲

Aese dost see dushman bhale !!!😕
To Nandini- Treat others as you want to be treated.

I never imagined Kunal can stoop so low. Leave aside being a good hubby he is not even a good son. Left his family for a "beautiful" woman?
Anyways his actions are giving a strong reason to Mauli that now it's high time she should move on & this will prepare her to look ahead than to look back & regret so that years later wen she luks back she sees dere was nothing to correct or regret.😊

I really do not feel that Mauli's character is being butchered . Though I am too not liking her running after that cheater but it's human nature yaar she dreamt of spending her entire life with dat cheater. Dida & Radhika too are forcing her to reconcile. Her mind is not stable ri8 now .she cannot  differentiate b/w right & wrong, what is needed & what  is not...
It's not easy to move on but dat doesn't mean that she won't move on. She will. Once she realizes that dere is nothing left she will definitely move on.

Right now the scenario is 
There was a day when Kunal & Mauli welcomed Nandini (an outsider) in their home rather life  & today the same Mauli is out of their life & has bcm an outsider. 

Some morals we got from silsila-
* once a cheater is always a cheater. (Nandini who prefers men over frnshp)
* You should definitely help ppl but sud alwz  maintain a healthy distance.
* Do not trust ppl blindly.( Be it anyone hubby/friend/bff)
* You should never run after a cheater.
* It may not be that an abused/betrayed person alwz feels the        pain of another betrayed person.
* Never stop doing good things but don't risk your everything.

Lastly some words for Mauli-
Never regret being a good person, to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them. Your intentions are good & your heart is pure. One day someone is going to hug you so tight, that all of your broken pieces will stick back together. ❤️

And to those who will come up with statements like Nandini tried going away from Kunal but Rajdeep created the mess. I have a question for you all where did her mahanta went when Kunal was humiliating Mauli ? Where did all her sacrifice went?
Edited by shiny9911 - 5 years ago
Do you take jokers in circus seriously ? Kunnu-Nannu are worst than jokers. One day they will be banging their spouse like anything, very next day they'll feel 'out of love' with same spouse without any rhyme and reason. One side they'll tie friendship belt to bestie, other side they'll be banging bestie's spouse without any guilt. That's normal life for them. 

And I don't like  Mauli running behind that loose pant kunnu, it's really easy for me to dislike/hate ITV character, but I must admit that I'm not able to dislike Mauli. Yes, she's acting like a desperate... but for everyone life is not only about 'Ruhaani aarzoo'... 7 f**king years are not joke. 
Hum ne koshish ki hai mauli but but couldnt control desperation. ...😭..shake shiver vibrate 😭😭...kunal give a huggg pls...
Yes she is just standing and watching everything.when she was abused by rajdeep mauli helped her and now when kunal is manhandling mauli she is just watching.What kind of a person she is.Doesn't she feel bad for mauli.Didn't she say khush rehna.Now she can see how happy mauli is.And for me too both kundini are equally responsible.I don't think one is more or less responsible than the other.
So ok Kunal saved Nandini from Rajdeep.. so does that mean she still can't leave? Why can't she tell kunal that thank u for saving my life but I m still leaving.
These both are worst ever lead characters or so called positive lead characters in the history of ITV.

All this Rajdeep fiasco was to give reason for Nandini to not go!

We audience already knew she wasn't going anywhere...
They thought they will try to whitewash and people will start worshipping N but it did not happen so now show them as destined and blacken M
Originally posted by IDO20

They thought they will try to whitewash and people will start worshipping N but it did not happen so now show them as destined and blacken M

Blacken Kunal as well. Worst male lead.

For me Kunal is more at fault
Just can't stand him
Hope Mauli will leave him
Now when whole world is waking up to a renewed "spirit " of womenhood , stillauli begging
Kunal is a way insulting ladies .
It will be just ...unbearable
Kunal is disgusting , creepy the mental torture he is giving to Mauli ,he is another version of "Rajdeep" now ...
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

For me Kunal is more at fault
Just can't stand him
Hope Mauli will leave him
Now when whole world is waking up to a renewed "spirit " of womenhood , stillauli begging
Kunal is a way insulting ladies .
It will be just ...unbearable
Kunal is disgusting , creepy the mental torture he is giving to Mauli ,he is another version of "Rajdeep" now ...

This series is giving mental torture to us tooo
Originally posted by Ruhi122

So ok Kunal saved Nandini from Rajdeep.. so does that mean she still can't leave? Why can't she tell kunal that thank u for saving my life but I m still leaving.
These both are worst ever lead characters or so called positive lead characters in the history of ITV.

All this Rajdeep fiasco was to give reason for Nandini to not go!

We audience already knew she wasn't going anywhere...

Exactly why is she not leaving now? 2 days ago to she was so determined ?
Definitely I do not want Kunal back with Mauli.
But I wud have loved to see Kunal left with nothing.