Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I was not going to do it this year. I was like ehh they probably won't have anything this year. I WAS WRONG!!!! ☺️
A present for Shanit fans already

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpNB3lpBjLU/?taken-by=punitshakti_forever

I don't actually know how old this is, but most likely quite recent. Uff when they dance, they sizzle!!
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting for someone to make this thread.
They look perfect with each other.
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I was not going to do it this year. I was like ehh they probably won't have anything this year. I WAS WRONG!!!!  ☺️

I don't actually know how old this is, but most likely quite recent. Uff when they dance, they sizzle!!

Omg...☺️☺️
He holds her haq se...it is in his touch and that smiling face.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Omg...☺️☺️
He holds her haq se...it is in his touch and that smiling face.

That's is how it starts with us every single time, doesn't it?! With the way he holds her, with the way he puts his arm around her.☺️ It seems like he is so aware of the moment he touches her. 

And aaah that smile. Just their whole aura is amazing. 

Also can I just point out how I don't think Shakti is a very light woman. She is well muscled and tall, but this man lifts her every two seconds with such ease that it seems like she weighs absolutely nothing. 

That's is how it starts with us every single time, doesn't it?! With the way he holds her, with the way he puts his arm around her.☺️ It seems like he is so aware of the moment he touches her. 

And aaah that smile. Just their whole aura is amazing. 

Also can I just point out how I don't think Shakti is a very light woman. She is well muscled and tall, but this man lifts her every two seconds with such ease that it seems like she weighs absolutely nothing. 

Exactly...i find most of the guys who dance with her intimidated by her because of their respect to her talent and personality..it's only Punit who is not...he holds her like he has the right and look at her like she is special.i have seen Punit dance with many woman very intimately but he never treats anyone like he treat shaks.
Plz keep updating the new ShaNit moments.

sandy786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was not going to do it this year. I was like ehh they probably won't have anything this year. I WAS WRONG!!!!  ☺️

Even I keep myself saying that there is nothing between these two, maybe they are just good friends, but for eg see this video the smile on their faces, it's something else I have watched both of these doing performances, even very intimate with other people, but that doesn't have that thing which shanit has, what I can say it's "shanit magic " I guess, and guys don't you think their interactions increased from past 2 years
sandy786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandy786

Even I keep myself saying that there is nothing between these two, maybe they are just good friends, but for eg see this video the smile on their faces, it's something else I have watched both of these doing performances, even very intimate with other people, but that doesn't have that thing which shanit has, what I can say it's "shanit magic " I guess, and guys don't you think their interactions increased from past 2 years

And guys have u seen that international dance day celebration video ,watch that 
Originally posted by: sandy786

And guys have u seen that international dance day celebration video ,watch that 

Link please...or plz tell me from where can I watch it.
sandy786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Link please...or plz tell me from where can I watch it.

it's on YouTube  just search shakti live with punit's, raghav etc on international dance Day, it's not like their is some dance, but when these two interact,  there can be something and guys don't you think Shakti is like biggest teaser of punit in whole bhabhi thing 😃