Possibility about the upcoming fight!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
What if-
Mauli told Nandini about the child in the video in the end (just like Mauli was the first to know about Nandini's pregnancy, Nandini might be the first one to know about it too), but Kunal got the video, listened just the beginning or didn't listen at all & jumped the gun that Mauli was still trying to influence Nandini. Mauli would think that even after knowing about the child, Kunal has decided to stick to his decision & Nandini was still supporting him, further killing that last point of persuasion by Dida- Radhika. And she would think, that Kunal-Nandini don't care about the child too. I think the scene where Kunal-Mauli are trying to talk or the scene where Kunal shows her the video & questions her about that is the point where Mauli thinks Kunal-Nandini knows about the child (even when they don't) & still Kunal is saying all those words to indicate he doesn't care about the child too & her dialogues might be written in an ambiguous way to indicate to Mauli-child's future but Kunal would think Mauli is still talking about their future together. She would also think the same of Nandini too.

I mean sending video to Nandini doesn't make sense anymore since Kunal has made himself clear. She sent it to Nandini but Kunal happened to receive it & that's when they again had a talk where Kunal further insulted her.

If that's the case, then this might be a strong point in Mauli's favor in future when Kunal might confront her about the child & Mauli can use the video as a proof to tell that she didn't hide it from him & question Kunal on how he chose Nandini over his own child. (Even though Kunal might know nothing about the child at all).

Truth about the child is the only thing that is left to tell Kunal. (I just feel that the guy should know about the child & then stick to his decision to be with Nandini, even though he doesn't deserve to know about the child).

If that happens, then leap will go on to have a communication gap between Kunal-Mauli about the child. Mauli might grow on to think & hate Kunal-Nandini for having wronged their child. On other side, KuNan might have a stale phase of marriage because of no children & that leading to some issues between them during which the child might begin another silsila.

P.S- If that's not the case, then I don't know why exactly is fight shown again between Mauli & Kunal since last time Kunal made himself pretty clear & Mauli seemed to have got that in her head. And she sent the video to Nandini thinking she might understand her but Kunal intercepted it. So, when they have this conversation, then Mauli might think that both Kunal-Nandini know about her pregnancy & still don't give a damn to her & the child.
I also want Mauli to tell him about the child so Mauli is in the clear. Then it should be Kunal's decision but I think he might miss it to create more drama and for Mauli to finally accept that she is lost both of them.

In the video, it seems that he is furious with both of them and kind of pointing out to himself and saying that it's his decision what he wants to do. Guess he found out they were treating him like a gift which was being passed around based on who is more entitied to it. Anyways the speaker was saying that he has decided but is imposing his decision on Nandini/Mauli and what will be Nandini decision now. Hope for once this lady stays firm on her decision and tells him to go.

I think after this Mauli should just stand in front of her family and say this is it and go for divorce.

PS: Logically unless Mauli leaves,hiding the pregnancy would be difficult. There is sweety, her mom, his family etc. Also, if Kunal misses about the child and Mauli think he's knows, then I would again have huge issues with radhika if she does not come and blast her son on ignoring his responsibility.As I keep pointing out, his whole behavior is questioning her upbringing and other than two slaps, she is not done anything as a mother. As an MIL, she is fabulous.

But ITV thrives on misunderstanding, so he might never find out. Edited by pamk06 - 5 years ago
But why would Mouli make a video and tell Nandini about it rather than telling it directly to Kunal and then she can see what he wants after knowing that truth. Makes no sense and will be just as weird.
I mean what Nandini can do or Mouli would expect from her in that case, that she moves out of their lives. But will that guarantee her that Kunal will be back to her, didn't last confrontation cleared that point. Or she wants Nadnini to convince Kunal, again doesn't makes sense.
Phew its very hard to make any sense of this show anymore, claps for the writer.
Originally posted by Strike

But why would Mouli make a video and tell Nandini about it rather than telling it directly to Kunal and then she can see what he wants after knowing that truth. Makes no sense and will be just as weird.
I mean what Nandini can do or Mouli would expect from her in that case, that she moves out of their lives. But will that guarantee her that Kunal will be back to her, didn't last confrontation cleared that point. Or she wants Nadnini to convince Kunal, again doesn't makes sense.
Phew its very hard to make any sense of this show anymore, claps for the writer.

She is not in her right senses. She might have made that video to talk to Nandini with the hope that she still considered her friend and would understand her plight & take a decision about her relationship with Kunal (hopefully going away, since she doesn't remember about the b'day night).
Even in the fight, she said that she went to Nandini's house to talk to her but didn't know what to talk about or what to consider her- a friend or a soutan.

Video doesn't make sense unless makers wanted to use the friendship angle one last time.
Originally posted by pamk06

I also want Mauli to tell him about the child so Mauli is in the clear. Then it should be Kunal's decision but I think he might miss it to create more drama and for Mauli to finally accept that she is lost both of them.

In the video, it seems that he is furious with both of them and kind of pointing out to himself and saying that it's his decision what he wants to do. Guess he found out they were treating him like a gift which was being passed around based on who is more entitied to it. Anyways the speaker was saying that he has decided but is imposing his decision on Nandini/Mauli and what will be Nandini decision now. Hope for once this lady stays firm on her decision and tells him to go.

I think after this Mauli should just stand in front of her family and say this is it and go for divorce.

PS: Logically unless Mauli leaves,hiding the pregnancy would be difficult. There is sweety, her mom, his family etc. Also, if Kunal misses about the child and Mauli think he's knows, then I would again have huge issues with radhika if she does not come and blast her son on ignoring his responsibility.As I keep pointing out, his whole behavior is questioning her upbringing and other than two slaps, she is not done anything as a mother. As an MIL, she is fabulous.

But ITV thrives on misunderstanding, so he might never find out.

I doubt if they will ever show any communication between Kunal & his own family members, they haven't done it till now as well.

I think makers might go the misunderstanding way.

Or it is possible that makers want to butcher Mauli a little bit more as a desperate wife with her act of sending a video to Nandini. But I think, no one will watch that video & situation will arise solely out of assumptions where one part would think something else & other would think something else.
I just wrote this on the other post, may be he sees the pinky promise video and is furious because they were treating him as a gift.

On a lighter note, I think they are making it Kunal story rather than Mauli or Nandini. The whole focus is on him and what he is going to do and now he is going to repent. I think DD fans are asking for Nandini and Aditi's for mauli, CVs might just have chosen a safer option. Will be the first on ITV where they give importance to male lead 😆 .
Originally posted by arshi_asya

She is not in her right senses. She might have made that video to talk to Nandini with the hope that she still considered her friend and would understand her plight & take a decision about her relationship with Kunal (hopefully going away, since she doesn't remember about the b'day night).
Even in the fight, she said that she went to Nandini's house to talk to her but didn't know what to talk about or what to consider her- a friend or a soutan.

Video doesn't make sense unless makers wanted to use the friendship angle one last time.

I wanna shoot myself when Mauli is still shown to have expectations from Kunal and Nandini and moreso Nandini 😡 Why did they have to bring in a stupid video??? Kunal called it quits with Mauli earlier so why doesn't she get it? Nothing can redeem Kunal and Nandini so they better head towards the next step rather than beating around the bush!
I hope so too. But the writers don't seem that creative here. I want there to be a way where Kunal won't know Mauli is pregnant until she is out of reach but he won't be able to blame her for hiding his kid either. 
For now I am just glad that Rajdeep fiasco is behind them and Mauli and the baby are still alive. But why doesn't Mauli have a little band-aid on her forehead? She has one in the picture with Rajdeep. I hope she doesn't get into some accident trying to run from here and ends up in the same hospital as Rajdeep. 

Does anyone think with Rajdeep's face burned, he might get a new face through plastic surgery and come to haunt Nandini in a new way?
What is this video people are talking about? Did Mouli send Nandini some video?