Posted: 5 years ago
I'm disappointed with the writer BIG time. They showed Mauli strong and determined on her decision..okay yes she got emotional and I understand that. But, Kunal insulted her in front of the whole family and she records a video for Nandini but it accidentally gets sent to Kunal like..why would Mauli even beg for Kunal from Nandini?? And kunal insulting her in front of Nandini. Him making it clear to both he chooses who he wants not them who will decide..and Mauli runs off. Why??? Why is Mauli shown suddenly so weak she wasn't like this I would understand her emotions but she got insulted badly yet started asking for him..claps to the writer! Looks like you guys couldn't see Mauli get all the love so you're starting to ruin her just for your beloved divine couple. I'm pissed off, I wish Mauli moves on now. 
Isnt this change of attitude because she just found out that she is pregnant ?
She's not ruined for me I still love her . 
Originally posted by kukuraja

Isnt this change of attitude because she just found out that she is pregnant ?
I understand she's emotional and wanted to give a chance..but he badly insulted her..after that showing her beg for him is ruining her character sketch. She is the same lady who said she doesn't need Kunal she can handle her baby herself. 
Originally posted by yanks28

Its not about love, I'm just disappointed. I still love her too.
Originally posted by yanks28

me too

I think her actions are correct

I would have been disappointed if she quit and didn't try to get back with him

BT then I also feel like the woman in her life are manipulating her too much. they so toxic they need to go away from her life
Because she needs kunal immediately because she is loving madly kunal as husband and child's father..so suddenly she couldn't believe that reality  which is that kunal no more for her.. 😭so she's emotional and wanted to give a chance to kunal because of her child ...so she begs with him but he badly and differently insulted her..because this monster allready decided nandini is his life &love..so he  gets a chanace this way to seperate mauli..so he collects fault evidence😡
This way y is good because future mauli can give back to kunal.becauae kunal should pay later for all  this & wait and see.hope oneday mauli's turn will come..on the time i will wait for that ðŸ˜ˆ
Honestly, that last fight should have been the closure for Mauli.
But makers had to push it even further.

Even now, Mauli has not told kunal about the child I guess. So I don't understand what was the use for this further. Maybe for Kunal to explain things once again calmly.

So, it's clear, Mauli won't use child as a way to stop Kunal even now.
 we can't stop some one forcily or blackmail..because they would understand  that what is their true love &life them self..that would come from heart ..so we can't force anyone  to stay with us ..so mauli doesn't want to use child as way to stop kunal..😛so she will ready to do blackmail kunal ..😔