Posted: 5 years ago
olv - 

Big Fight Between Kunal Mauli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcEMoT57uhc
Now GK is after Mauli which wife will go for so much insult
i am unable to understand one point...
after revelation mouli decided to move on and even filed for divorce...

then what happened now ??kunal want to move on but mouli dose not want move on..why??

why gajra reversed position between mouli and kunal in these 15 days.??..why she changed to storyline completely??
Originally posted by rajh

i am unable to understand one point...
after revelation mouli decided to move on and even filed for divorce...

then what happened now ??kunal want to move on but mouli dose not want move on..why??

why gajra reversed position between mouli and kunal in these 15 days.??..why she changed to storyline completely??

After white washing N now it is K s turn and blackening of Mauli
Why does not Gajra been sent to mental asylum for some time
Why are the makers hell bent on ruining Mauli's character. Even after that horrible fight last week, they are showing Mauli pine for Kunal!
Originally posted by IDO20

After white washing N now it is K s turn and blackening of Mauli
Why does not Gajra been sent to mental asylum for some time

viewers not accepted white washed nandini and kunal...

so GK decided to use black paint for mouli...🤢
They are going to torture us this next week too with the whole drama.
In one night, Kunal-Mauli went to date, Kunal accused Mauli, saved Nandini too within the same night and now again in the same night Mauli-Kunal fight again while Mauli sends Nandini a video which mistakenly is sent to Kunal.

I mean do they not sleep. Is that not harmful for the baby or did they forget that Mauli is pregnant & must take care of herself since she has completed 3 months of pregnancy. I mean Kunal's mom too is insane to let Mauli stress herself so much in this situation. Stress is the enemy of the pregnant woman. Mauli herself has lot senses (which I understand that the situation is not easy for her but as a gynec & a would be mother she should think about the child too).

Just want divorce now. Let the saint move on with his lover & let them have a holy, divine marriage.
Originally posted by arshi_asya

They are going to torture us this next week too with the whole drama.
In one night, Kunal-Mauli went to date, Kunal accused Mauli, saved Nandini too within the same night and now again in the same night Mauli-Kunal fight again while Mauli sends Nandini a video which mistakenly is sent to Kunal.

I mean do they not sleep. Is that not harmful for the baby or did they forget that Mauli is pregnant & must take care of herself since she has completed 3 months of pregnancy. I mean Kunal's mom too is insane to let Mauli stress herself so much in this situation. Stress is the enemy of the pregnant woman. Mauli herself has lot senses (which I understand that the situation is not easy for her but as a gynec & a would be mother she should think about the child too).

Just want divorce now. Let the saint move on with his lover & let them have a holy, divine marriage.

this track is just to show mouli in bad light and kunal in good light...

in this scene cvs showing mouli virtually forcing kunal to remain in marriage...and begging nandini to return kunal...

this is 180 degree change in mouli character in last 15 days...

i just want to say -- hats off gajra...you are terrible writer...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
It's not that easy to let go of someone who is so dear and mean everything to u...since we are spectators we can easily say Mauli to move on(which even I wish)..there's something holds her back to part from Kunal..cud be the 7yrs of togetherness..love..it's all the catharsis..it ll take tym for her to put herself together and start ahead.and the divorce thing..she cud have done that in high on emotion seeing K's care for N..
Lol I knew it Gajra will try to cash on audience sympathy for mauli.She failed to write the characters of kunal and nandini and then started gloryfying mauli by giving shittest dialogues and actions to other two characters.Now she is painting kunal character black to gain more sympathy for mauli.In simple words she has reduced both other characters into shit to tell the story of mauli a EMA victim the one thing Gajra is excellent at.I hope both Shakti and Drashti quit this shitty show becoz their roles can be played by any other actors who just hv to act show piece.This show is approaching its end becoz no show can be run on just one character.