Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Mauli OS: Dark Paradise

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Just a small OS on how Mauli must have felt when she found out about the affair.

I don't really write much, so sorry if its crap.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It didn't make sense to her. Nothing made sense. How could Kunal and Nandini be having an affair. That was just bizzare, Kunal was her husband, her love, her life. He was her world and she was his. There is no way he would ever even think about cheating on her. This had to be a bad nightmare, that's it. She was going to open her eyes and he would be right beside her telling her how much he loved her. Yet when she opened her eyes all she could see was the image of Nandini in Kunal's embrace. All she could think about was that look in their eyes. All she could think about was that the two people she had revolved her world around had shattered without a care.

She didn't understand how it was possible for someone to love someone so passionately for 7 years yet break that relationship in an instance, just like that, as if it meant nothing. It didn't make sense to her how a few mere days ago he was her's, he was her love, her jaana. A few mere days ago she was his, his love, his jaana. A few mere days ago, they were planning a beautiful future, a beautiful world. And now all of that turned out to be a lie. Wasn't love supposed to be for eternity? Weren't the vows taken at marriage meant to be for eternity? Then how could he cheat, how could all those promises and moments mean nothing. It didn't make sense to her.

She felt like someone had ripped her heart out and twisted again and again. She felt like someone had broken every little dream of hers. She couldn't make sense of this new world, a world where those she treasured had betrayed her, a world without love and friendship, a world where her own had stripped her of happiness. She had never in her wildest dreams thought that her husband and her best friend would shatter her trust, promises and dreams.

It hurt so badly. So god damn badly. She wanted to cry. She wanted to scream. She just wanted to forget everything. Yet no tears fell from her eyes, no voice escaped her trembling lips. She scuffed at her fate. She couldn't even pour her heart out to her friend or her husband, since they themselves gave her this scar. She wondered if even once they had thought about her. If even once they had felt shame at what they did. If even once the had tried to stop themselves. She doubted it, because if they had then this would never have happened. If they had then they would not be standing at this crossroad in their lives. If they had even felt an ounce of guilt then they would not have been happily in each other's embrace in front of the whole world.

She didn't know if she could ever trust someone? She didn't know if she would be able to smile again? She didn't know if she would be able to love again?

D U S H M A N    N A   K A R E   D O S T   N E   W O H   K A A M   K I Y A   H A I

U M A R   B H A R   K A   G H U M   H U M E I N   I N A A M   D I Y A   H A I

Edited by mjht_one - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago