Fan Fictions

Walking Disaster || An AR FanFic || Prologue

Diddlyblues thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

- PROLOGUE -

What is it about New York City? Is it the hustling of leaves in October? The chills during December? Or the Spring festivities of April? I just don't know. But it's the only city that makes me feel safe even when the crime rate is high. The cool winds and the chilling temperatures create a whiff of pleasure in me. Does everyone feel the same? Maybe. Maybe not.

Starting a new job at one of the most respectful companies in New York has to be the dream that every individual has in his mind. To be honest, it's more than just a dream for me. It's my whole life. My entire f**king life. Being born in to wealth is not something you take lightly. I've been bred with social etiquette and mannerisms. "A young lady with a heart of gold." That's what my mother said when she introduced me to the elite of New York City.

They all knew me as Riddhima Gupta. The daughter of oil baron Shashank Gupta and Beatrice Williams Gupta (My American Mother). I am a graduate in Business studies with a certain fondness for writing. A little secret? I have a thing for belly dancing. My mother would certainly not approve but now that I was on my own without her constant presence in my life, I'd be happy to take up some classes. I also volunteer at the local cat shelter where I adopted my cats - Simba and Batman.

I'll tell you my story only on one condition. One simple condition. Do not judge.This isn't your average romance where billionaire meets a middle class girl and they fall in love, live happily ever after. This is a story about betrayal, lust, threesomes and a lot more than what regular people could possibly think of. Most importantly, it's about feelings, about detachment and choices. I fell in love with a man who was powerful and ruthless. We were both committed but couldn't keep away. We were both broken, but couldn't be mended. Unless we found each other.

But it's never enough, is it? Love is never enough. Throw in some business rivals, angry wives, pissed of boyfriends and emotional confusion. There's one thing we know for sure. One thing we are absolutely certain about. I can't run, I can't even hide. He'll find me. He always does. And when he does, there's nothing in the world that matters. It's just us. And the sound of something breaking. Are they someone's bones? Or their relationships? Well, you'll just have to read to find out.

Okay so I am literally returning to this forum after 5 years. I still cannot believe it I am back. And still a hardcore AR Fan ðŸ˜†. This one will be mature and super erotic. I'm not sure if any children are here or if any system has been set up to remove such mature content but I'll still give it a try. 

I can't find my earlier posts so I'm assuming they've been dealt with. Anyway, give me your feedback on this one guys. Would love to know if there are any readers out there? Also old friends, new friends. I'll take any. ðŸ˜›

Thank and lots of love 

-Fizzi ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters