Tujhse Hai Raabta

Kalyani & Atharva to get engaged?

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Atharva and Kalyani to get engaged in Tujhse Hai Raabta

Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta will see a new twist with Atharva achieving what he wants, with his engagement with Kalyani.

Author: 
20 Oct,2018

Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta (Full House Media) has seen high-voltage drama with Atharva (Shagun Pandey) showing his true colors.

His manipulative behaviour and his obsessiveness fro Kalyani (Reem Sheikh) has brought in fresh drama in the show.

As per the ongoing plot, Atharva has all of a sudden confessed his love for Kalyani and has also told the family that Kalyani too loves him. However, Kalyani has been defending herself.

In the upcoming track, Atharva and Kalyani will get engaged. Atharva will create a situation and circumstance that will force the family to get him engaged to Kalyani.

Will Kalyani accept this decision and get engaged to Atharva?

We buzzed actors, but could not get through to them.

Watch this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Doesn't Atharva love Sampada or whoever this girl is and that's why he broke his marriage with Neha then why get engaged to or marry Kalyani? He could have carried on his affair if he married Neha as well.

I think Atharva is in love with Sampada but knows marriage isn't possible. He wants to marry Kalyani to stay near Sampada and thinks he will never be asked to leave the house because he is married to Aao Saheb's granddaughter. If he married Neha there was a possibility he could be asked to leave one day nor is he a son of Deshmukh family and nor does Neha have any relation with the family.

Isn't Kalyani a bit too young to get engaged? Even if the family think Kalyani and Atharva are in a relationship they need to give them some time rather then instantly getting them engaged and married. I hope Kalyani reveals Atharva's affair with Sampada or whoever this girl is before the engagement even if luck by chance they get engaged quite sure Kalyani will expose him before marriage. 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What an interesting turn of events we have here I hope Kalyni exposes this guy. I wonder if he too has his eyes on the family's wealth just like his older sister. Why don't he just come out and introduce his real girlfriend but at last I think it is the pregnant one and this is the making of a quadruple love story in which Malhar will be emotionally devastated 
altgr thumbnail
I agree that Kalyani is too young for all this but what if it's her plan to expose Atharva?
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
There's a pic on insta where Kalyani is dressed up in traditional Marathi style. Someone commented that Kalyani and Atharva are getting married. I was like WTH. That girl is just 17. How can she get married? Didn't the pandit himself tell that he can't get a 17 year old married. So what is going on with these people? More importantly, how did Malhar let it happen when he is a police officer?
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
I will stop watching this show if A gets married to K!
Really want K take Anu's help in exposing A!
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No shaadi so soon please.. But yes! If this leads to anu and kalyani bond growing emotionally and exposure of atharv's real face soon then bring it on CVs!
altgr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

No shaadi so soon please.. But yes! If this leads to anu and kalyani bond growing emotionally and exposure of atharv's real face soon then bring it on CVs!

Yes marriage for Kalyani is too early. She is not 18 yet. And Malhar is police officer, it should not happen.
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: altgr

Yes marriage for Kalyani is too early. She is not 18 yet. And Malhar is police officer, it should not happen.

3 days to 18 ab to!! Bas shaadi na ho jaye! That disgusting man Atharv!!!
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is interesting Kalyni will expose Atharva this show moves quickly she is a smart girl and will win back Anu trust