Why olympias is in india?

Posted: 5 years ago
 kya koi jabardast dhamaka karne wala hai Tewari?

Mother father of all distortion coming up?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Some scary shit about to happen!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

What Tewari wants??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
Some months ago I said Olympias death will be turning point of this pathetic distorted storyline ๐Ÿ˜ณ now seems so ...
Jab porus ki taraf ke sabhi mar rahe hai , to doosri taraf SE bhi koi Jana chahiye...aur Olympias se jjyada impactful koi Nahin hone wala๐Ÿ˜ญ
pata chal jayega by the end of october ๐Ÿ˜†
I think she will be the one to ask Alexander to abandon his quest further into India.

Right now it doesn't look like he cares if she stays with him or leaves him. I know it's a stupid plot point by the CVs but I find it hard to digest that Alexander doesn't care about the mother he pretty much worshiped in the past. He can't just stop loving his mother and Olympias isn't the type of woman to keep watching from the sidelines.

Iss baar kya Olympias Chanakya ko kidnap karwaayegi ya phir wohi kahegi Alexander se ke Porus ko uska kingdom waapas kar de in exchange for not hurting her when she was in PR?

Par haan yeh baat zaroor hai ke koi na koi kaand to karega SidT jo Olympias se related ho, e.g. killing Alexander, helping him reconcile with Roxanne, asking him to return to Macedonia, convincing him to leave Seleucus to look after his Bharati territory. 

Jo bhi ho, their final mother-son scene should be dhamaakedaar. It's the least the CVs can do. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Originally posted by inlieu

I think she will be the one to ask Alexander to abandon his quest further into India.

Right now it doesn't look like he cares if she stays with him or leaves him. I know it's a stupid plot point by the CVs but I find it hard to digest that Alexander doesn't care about the mother he pretty much worshiped in the past. He can't just stop loving his mother and Olympias isn't the type of woman to keep watching from the sidelines.

Iss baar kya Olympias Chanakya ko kidnap karwaayegi ya phir wohi kahegi Alexander se ke Porus ko uska kingdom waapas kar de in exchange for not hurting her when she was in PR?

Par haan yeh baat zaroor hai ke koi na koi kaand to karega SidT jo Olympias se related ho, e.g. killing Alexander, helping him reconcile with Roxanne, asking him to return to Macedonia, convincing him to leave Seleucus to look after his Bharati territory. 

Jo bhi ho, their final mother-son scene should be dhamaakedaar. It's the least the CVs can do. 

Vaastav๐Ÿ˜†
Hasti ki shadi and ambi ki shadi Ka kya??
Originally posted by luckySnow

Hasti ki shadi and ambi ki shadi Ka kya??

Hasti kunwaara marega.

Aur waise bhi iss show par shaadiyon ko kahan importance milti hai? Sirf Dasyuraj + Rani ki shaadi kuch dhang ka tha, baaqi sab misunderstandings, melodrama, ya nafrat se bari hui hain. 
Mujhe bas yeh baat hazam nahin ho rahi hai ke Alexander apni maa ke saath itne rukhe tareeqe se pesh kaise aa sakta hai?
She's his mother after all!! 

(sab CVs ki meherbaani hai, I know).
Originally posted by inlieu

Mujhe bas yeh baat hazam nahin ho rahi hai ke Alexander apni maa ke saath itne rukhe tareeqe se pesh kaise aa sakta hai?
She's his mother after all!! 

(sab CVs ki meherbaani hai, I know).

He loves her...warna thapad Nahin khata... ๐Ÿ˜› he will die missing her...or in her arms ..Baki Olympias Alexander ki Jaan thi, Sony TV wale ki bhi Jaan hi hai๐Ÿ˜Š

Biwiyon se pareshan aadmi thoda rukha ho hi jata hai๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by luckySnow

He loves her...warna thapad Nahin khata... ๐Ÿ˜› he will die missing her...or in her arms ..Baki Olympias Alexander ki Jaan thi, Sony TV wale ki bhi Jaan hi hai๐Ÿ˜Š

Biwiyon se pareshan aadmi thoda rukha ho hi jata hai๐Ÿ˜†

Uff that would be a hard scene to watch. 

But still, he's so distant with Olympias nowadays. I feel very bad for her, seeing her worried and upset. 
Rahi baat biwiyon ki to Alexander ko abhi tak unhe handle karna nahin aaya. ๐Ÿ˜†