Debate Mansion

Is Ekta improving or is she not!

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey.......Superstarz

Hv u lot realized, dat Ektaz serials r gettin common, nd nearly hav da same storyline, I mean som of us r now comparing sujal and Angad together...

Ektaz storyz mostly hav da same storyline, I mean dere alwayz about a middleclass girl, and how she married in2 a rich family, her husband usally tendz 2 h8 her, nd her husband is a buisness man, da middleclass girl endz up savin her family 4rom everthing, all da troublez nd trialz! Derez usally a saas bahu hatered and a jetani, devrani hatered, also derez usally a sotan!

But kyph is only a tincy-wincy bit different, and dat is Angad is Rockstar, but if u fink bout it itz, da samstory!

What do ppl fink?

Luv ya Superstars

Amazin nd Hot!

Edited by Amazin nd hot! - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Evee

nop! she is not! I think I watch kyph just for IQ not for its storyline!

.....Dont we all!........But dere has 2 be a gud story, I mean dont ya eva get a bit board nd dont ya eva start guessin wat gonna happen nxt! 

Athena90 thumbnail
its kinda the same storyline! girl pregnant b4 marraiges and stuff!
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: galsn3105

its kinda the same storyline! girl pregnant b4 marraiges and stuff!

Yea😆

Also one more common stuff is there:

Husband died on their marriage-anniversary.

Gr8! Ektaamai ki jai hoo!!👏

asianpride05 thumbnail

No she is not improving...She isn just making life misrable for us!!

sana_9 thumbnail
she never improved her grades in school then why she is goin to improve her serials n ther story lines.......😆
Athena90 thumbnail
lol sana! perfect way to torture ekta: make her sit through her serials such as ksbkbt, kkusum, kzk, kyph and many others! she'll die outa shock! 
Sunchinez thumbnail
Lolz Sana...
Ekta and Improvement = Impossible.🤢
I Watch KYPH only coz of Iqbal...otherwise the storyline is the same...In the begining it seems tht its different ba now its the same old story.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

ok guyzzzzzzzzzz every1 seenz 2 h8 her n her storylinez.............if dere dat bad den dun watch it...................if evry1 h8z her serialz so bad y iz it dat all telly award showz seen 2 b overshadowed by balaji?.........y iz she so well known n soooooooo rich?....................all bcuz of us...............yea i agree all her serialz have da same ghissi pitti story da same saas-bahu, deverani-getani h8red n a sautan iz a must az well az da bazillion b4 marriage pregnanciez n everyfin else dat waz mentioned...........but honestly tell me u guyz if der so horrible az v say den y iz it dat v all watch it..........w/o viewerz da showz wudnt succeed..................i tell u itz an addiction..................da stupid story line iz gettin 2 us n shez playin trickz wif all da viewerz mind 2 get us huked..............itz lyke a drug u noe itz bad but u still need it

she not gonna improvvev..v need 2

Selina thumbnail
She will never improve, "kutte ki poonch kabhi seedhi nahin hota"