Tujhse Hai Raabta

Why is this forum so dead?

Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi, I started watching, Tujhse hai raabta, yesterday because of Malhar and Kalyaani. I thought I'll join this forum and have tons and tons of healthy and fun discussions and debates but the forum looks like a desert..Chaaro taraf sannata. Why ? ðŸ˜­
I really like Klayani and Malhar's pair. If anyone wants to share thoughts regarding their relationship ( future) please do so :)

I'm Jasmene ( but please call me rose ) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Hi Rose. Welcome to the forum. This forum is indeed so dead. But the problem is that very few people are here. We need more members who can be more active.
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Rose,
I check in here from time to time to see if there is any activity. But I have been watching the show for some time now.

I think I am in the minority group though... I was hoping for more character development around Anupriya and Kalyani first and no clear romantic direction since kalyani is so young. A bit of cute youthful foolish puppy love, I would not mind. 

I like Malhar and Kalyani but not as a love interests for each other. But more like a brother sister, jiju-saali, a strong guide albeit a stern loyal father figure. In her life there is a strong guide missing. Anupriya is not weak but also not a strong maternal figure yet. Her dad is in jail and seems like someone who can't be strict with her. Her grandma is strict but in old fashioned jailor kind of way. She needs someone like Malhar as a support system. 

If I look at the plot, character of Kalyani, she is an only child and somewhat a spoilt bratt. We know that she is not but she did behave as such in the past. The things she did to Anupriya (she humiliated her, got her in difficult positions and now is repenting) and to Atharva (she created drama, got him in a difficult position and he lost his love or the opportunity to be with her, although running away is not the solution kalyani did ruin something). 

Without atharvas permission or checking with him, how can Kalyani assume and make life partner / wedding decisions for him. He had not told about his love life to his family (being so conservative) and he feels trapped. A trapped fox can do strange things. 

I am just saying that I wish what Atharva is doing is also a big mistake and foolishness which he will repent but I hope it has nothing to do with cheating and sampada because I like sampada and Malhar jodi. It also doesn't fit what was shown to us in earlier stages  

I like atharva and Kalyani. Age wise  both a bit childish. I don't want them in a hate love forced marriage. But I prefer them above kalyani and Malhar love angle

Malhar and Sampada look so cute together  in previous scenes there was an understanding between them. Malhar looks handsome and also good with kalyani but in age and maturity level I don't like them together in that way. 

I do not agree on atharva doing cheap stuff as what is being shown now though... But I can't imagine that all of a sudden he turned evil.. But ok lets see what the creatives came up with. 

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Today Atharva did some things I do not support at all. Whatever I thought his character was all about seems to be a misunderstanding.. I am just wondering why did this sudden and extreme change happen?