Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Nandini nd Kunal get married- Potential proof!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nandini is wearing the necklace kunal gifted her along with the mangalsutra. Red happens to be Kunnu baba's favorite color. Of course, Kunal will marry her since he can't stay away from her at all now. And Nandini ji shock me hngi to get married just like when they had sex. 
Rajdeep is not that great to allow her to wear that necklace. Besides, he doesn't even want to touch her, why would he marry her at all now. He wants to punish her by killing her and not marrying. 

It is going to be the union of divine lovers. Cheers. 

P. S-just saw the pic carefully and that's how I can guess. Hope it is true. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let this be true... omg it's literally like ab bas... move on with the story..

Why do they need Rajdeep every time to push the story ahead though?
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I doubt anyone is getting married. Maybe that's just a promo or precap shoot.
Also Rajdeep may try but likely his plan will get thwarted and no it wouldn't be by Kunal marrying Nandini, i mean what sense that makes, like if Kunal ties magulsutra and puts sindoor than Rajdeep will run away that i loose Kunal you win.

I think kidnap track and all this drama is mainly for trps purpose but there may also be some twist to it, maybe someone is getting injured gravely. It could be Mouli, Kunal or even Nandini depending on what writer want to show and take it forward.

Edited by Strike - 5 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please let it be true. Neither will know true punishment until they are married to each other
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aeyyychalll

Correction: she wasn't in shock after, during or before initiating sex she was more happy than kunal 😳

I guess what you are predicting is true. Let the divine, pure, innocent souls jo kisi ka Dil nahi todna chahte the aur jis ne bohot koshish ki vibrate karte karte be united 

Well they had sex because she was in shock. So, that is likely to happen again. She never knows what she does, everything just happens with her without her knowing. 
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshi_asya

Nandini is wearing the necklace kunal gifted her along with the mangalsutra. Red happens to be Kunnu baba's favorite color. Of course, Kunal will marry her since he can't stay away from her at all now. And Nandini ji shock me hngi to get married just like when they had sex. 

Rajdeep is not that great to allow her to wear that necklace. Besides, he doesn't even want to touch her, why would he marry her at all now. He wants to punish her by killing her and not marrying. 

It is going to be the union of divine lovers. Cheers. 

P. S-just saw the pic carefully and that's how I can guess. Hope it is true. 

I will be glad if that happens... I think mauli sympathisers are even more excited than kunan shippers for them to get married...😆 i am rooting for them actually...let them go to their personal hell after marriage... Kheer and chai ke liye bhi karna parta hai kuch... Pata chalega phir... 
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshi_asya

Well they had sex because she was in shock. So, that is likely to happen again. She never knows what she does, everything just happens with her without her knowing. 

@bold...😆  ðŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The most pukeworthy tv serial... it even has beat Ekta kapoor's worse fictions!
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I will wait 4 episodes to air until then i will keep my mouth shut and will not badh writers.
Last episode also when nandini adored red saree all here thought that she is going to meet kunal but in original episode she was going to leave the city.So it's good even they marry i want to see hw kunal is going to deal with nandini becoz kunal is himself very childesh character and nandini is too weak and submissive.Kunal and nandini certainly going to regret marrying each ther in future.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Adultery is not a crime any more, but bigamy is a punishable crime. 

Waise bhi - loonies never cared about any law or mortality, they have their own divine law book where all kaali kartoot fall under divine acts, but it would be nice to see kunnu becoming  official criminal.