Confusion and more confusion!!!

Posted: 5 years ago
If someone understood what is going on with this show, then please let me know. I mean, how come Atharv changed so much in a day or two. Why the hell is trying to defame Kalyani? Who is he working for? Chal kya raha hai. And who was that girl with him? If he's trying to defame Kalyani, then maybe that letter was for her after all. So he is not involved with Sampada. But why the whole mystery surrounding that girl? I am not understanding a thing.
No yaar
I don't think his motive was to defame kalyani but he just grabbed the best possible opportunity to cancel his wedding with neha but yeah now i officially hate him
Originally posted by SONAL30

No yaar
I don't think his motive was to defame kalyani but he just grabbed the best possible opportunity to cancel his wedding with neha but yeah now i officially hate him

But what about the precap. He was clearly trying to put down Kalyani in front of Anupriya. And that was so disgusting. Yeah I hate him too. But I don't care about him. I just don't want Malhar to be heartbroken. He is such a cutie. If Atharv and Sampada are having an affair, then it will be very hard on Malhar. It's better if they just kill off Sampada.
I can understand that he did that drama to stop his marriage with Neha but now why is he trying to defame Kalyani? I am confused too.
Is Atharva working with Aao Saab? But that doesn't make any sense because this guy was ready to do anything for Anupriya's sake. So why would he work with Aao Saab who is now against Anupriya???
Originally posted by altgr

I can understand that he did that drama to stop his marriage with Neha but now why is he trying to defame Kalyani? I am confused too.

That's what I don't get too. Why this sudden planning to defame Kalyani? The only thing I can think of is that he is working for someone. Most probably Aao Saab. Who else would want Kalyani to go away from Anupriya? I think all this is Aao Saab's plan to keep Kalyani away from Anupriya so that she can keep ruling over Anupriya. But the bigger question is, why would Atharva help Aao Saab??
Nope he is trying to defame her only to get success in his motive.
He is definitely having an affair with sampada because did you notice the nail paint color n nail length? it both were same as sampada's nail paint color n nail length. Another reason of defaming kalyani is again it's because of his affair with sampada, if he gets married to kalyani then he will able remain close to sampada because none would believe her what she would say but if the girl would have been someone else then it would not be possible for him to hide his affair with sampada that easily.
But i doubt if the stalker is atharv! may be it is someone else sent by aao saheb but she is trying to frame him for some reason. 😕
I have a different theory on aao saheb's behavior
I don't think aao saheb is negative rather i think she is just pretending to be negative just coz she wants anupriya to stand on her own feet n be independent...somewhere deep down aao saheb knows that anupriya is too naive n this is not good for her
See everyone hates anupriya n disrespects her except kalyani...so i think aao saheb is pretending that now she is against anu so that kalyani can help her n may be after that they can form a relationship...n at the end of the day kalyani is aao saheb's grand daughter n she must be thinking ki woh rao house mein hi rahe
So i think this whole hating drama is aao saheb's plan nothing else she is still very much cares about anu
Did Atharva say he loves Kalyani? I didn't get the time to watch the episode.
Originally posted by Aslesha99

Did Atharva say he loves Kalyani? I didn't get the time to watch the episode.

He said he and Kalyani love each other.