•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DISCLAIMER

This is a web of my imagination featuring Mahesh Babu and Kiara Advani who essayed the lead roles in movie titled 'Bharat Ane Nenu' released this year, April. The characters and their essence is the only link to the film, plot of this tale belongs to me. Any plagiarism found by either me or any other reader will be taken seriously and immediately reported. 

Thanks a bunch! 

Lots of love,

Nivedita 

Edited by Nivedita_SS - 5 years ago
wow interesting would love to read more pls continue love their pairing in Bharat Ane Nenu 
Originally posted by maha2905

wow interesting would love to read more pls continue love their pairing in Bharat Ane Nenu 

Thank you so much! I found myself drawn to their pair, one and only reason to write a fanfic on them. Not going to stop this story, especially when I understood I have an audience to read. 
Thanks!
Nivedita
Originally posted by Nivedita_SS

Thank you so much! I found myself drawn to their pair, one and only reason to write a fanfic on them. Not going to stop this story, especially when I understood I have an audience to read. 
Thanks!
Nivedita
welcomes ... yes a fresh and lovely pair indeed... yaay thats the sprit... ll wait for the update so take your time n i m not that much active on IF, mostly inactive so pls send me pm ...😃
Originally posted by maha2905

welcomes ... yes a fresh and lovely pair indeed... yaay thats the sprit... ll wait for the update so take your time n i m not that much active on IF, mostly inactive so pls send me pm ...😃
Definitely!