Attention: Important Note

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Dear All Bepannahians,
First of all, this is Erum and I will be your active contact DT  for all Bepannah related issues from now on.

Bepannah is a fantastic show and we all appreciate the actors hard work in it. It also has shown inter religion marriage, I know its a sensitive point and can lead to religious discussions. Even though religious discussions can be allowed in the forum, I would suggest that one respects all members part of it and not go in comparison and bring up religious sensitivity discussions on forum.

The religion(s) discussion can create differences and hurt everyone sentiments of everyone involved in the forum. This is 2018 and its not that inter religions love marriages dont happen, so I would suggest to refrain from discussing, the good the bad the worse and not bring in your personal self in the scene of inter religion marriage, 

You can be Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Isai, we dont care, Here you are IFians and come here for discussions of your favorite shows and actors.

DO NOT take the religious discussions sensitiveness PERSONALLY.

Thank you
Bepannah Development Team
Hi Erum
Welcome to the forum๐Ÿค—
I'm Sahira by the way๐Ÿ˜†

Hope you'll not have much problems with us๐Ÿ˜‰
welcome... ๐Ÿค—
much needed post... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I think when the drama started it was pretty clear the protagonists were not of same religion so I think the fans knew what they were getting into. So it definitely is sensitive but what you've said i spot on.