small detail on prithvi enmity for rishabh given today finally

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Prithvi said in today's episode to sherlin that rishabh didn't let my marriage to you happen, now he'll be destroyed by marrying you. ðŸ˜•  Huh? I remember rishabh finding prithvi familiar the first time he saw him, and tried to find out if he had met him ever via business deals but came out blank from his searches, but prithvi's dialogue shows that rishabh does know prithvi and somehow even sherlin from before. Now this is damn confusing. After almost a year they have finally given small detail on why prithvi and sherlin are out to get rishabh, and that too it was such a minuscule piece of info, and I can tell we'll have to wait another couple of months before these idiotic writer's give us more info on this rivalry, let alone expose of punnu and sherlin. ðŸ˜¡
does he even loves sherlin...he ois already in love with preeta and wants to get rid of his babes asap...so yhis enimity with rishabh doesn't exist at all
Originally posted by Mages

does he even loves sherlin...he ois already in love with preeta and wants to get rid of his babes asap...so yhis enimity with rishabh doesn't exist at all

Prithvi is a man of great ego. In the episode where he first starts to question whether he likes preeta, he then denied it to himself and told himself to focus on his plan for which he then even said that preera and even the likes of sherlin are just pawns who he is willing to throw away just to succeed in his intentions, so no he doesn't love anyone but himself, and is willing to betray sherlin but for egos sake he doesn't like it when he suspects sherlin might like rishabh (which she doesn't at all as she is completely loyal to pritvi) and he can't stand preeta with anyone but himseld and shows on obsession for her that still doesn't override his greed and rivalry. Girls are just a means of enhancing his ego.
Honestly this show is getting ridiculous. Manisha, Prithvi and Sherlin have been screwing around these people for months now with no end in sight. I seriously just need a few weeks of Preetha and Karan. When they finally do finish this ridiculous plot with the three muskateers, I can just feel it going towards Karan giving up his love for his older brother. UGH.
Howcome the small detail is remembered by Prithvi and not by Rishab who has been trying to find out how he knew Prithvi but he can't remember the details? Ridiculous.