janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
What's going on with Atharv? And who is sending that chits to Kalyani? From the precap it looks like Atharv was talking to his GF. But isn't that girl Neha his GF? Isn't that why Kalyani fixed his marriage with her? Then who is he talking to in the  precap. Most importantly, if Atharv love someone else, then why did he kiss Kalyani? In the SBS segment they said that Atharv is in love with Kalyani. And Reem in her IV said that Kalyani is confused as to what to do. All that doesn't add up to what they showed in the precap. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Well i don't know why but i feel he was talking to sampada n i think that chit was for sampada n not for kalyani coz they both  were sleeping there
Ok so i guess cvs r heading towards malhar n kalyani ( yipee i want them together) 
N i liked kalyani's connection with malhar n sampada's kid especially that raabtaa song 
Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONAL30

Well i don't know why but i feel he was talking to sampada n i think that chit was for sampada n not for kalyani coz they both  were sleeping there

Ok so i guess cvs r heading towards malhar n kalyani ( yipee i want them together) 
N i liked kalyani's connection with malhar n sampada's kid especially that raabtaa song 

I am glad that I am not the only one who felt that it was Sampada who was with him. But really that's so gross. Never thought Sampada would cheat Malhar, especially with Atharv. If they really wanted to show Malhar and Kalyani, why not just kill off Sampada? This twist is really giving me a sick feeling. Yuck!!
SONAL30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: janecastle

I am glad that I am not the only one who felt that it was Sampada who was with him. But really that's so gross. Never thought Sampada would cheat Malhar, especially with Atharv. If they really wanted to show Malhar and Kalyani, why not just kill off Sampada? This twist is really giving me a sick feeling. Yuck!!

really u also felt that damn n i was thinking main kya utpatang soch rhi hu
Well undoubtedly I want malhar n kalyani together but not on  the cost of sampada's character assassination...n as u said her cheating on malhar that too with atharv is so gross..malhar is a sweetheart he cares for everyone n his wife is cheating on him...yuck
But i guess cvs r taking this route just to shut up aparna n atharv's sister
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I also think Atharva was talking to Sampada and that chit was for Sampada not Kalyani as both were sleeping there. Also wasn't Anupriya the one who was going to be sleeping with Sampada but Kalyani went there instead. This means whoever threw that chit wasn't aware Kalyani would be sleeping with Sampada so the chit must have been for Sampada.
I love Malhar and Kalyani pair they will look good together. One more doubt is Malhar actually the father of Sampada kid or is it Atharva? If that chit was for Sampada whoever wrote it really felt like touching her so does that mean she had a physical relation with Atharva. 

I guess divorce is next on the cards for Malhar and Sampada then they would start to show an budding romantic relationship between Kalyani and Malhar. 
They should have just killed Sampada of then show this. Anyway this is much better then showing Kalyani and Malhar extra-marital affair. 
janecastle thumbnail
Characters are changing all of a sudden in this show. First Aao Saab and now Atharv and Sampada. Wasn't Atharv going to marry some girl in the mandir when Kalyani mistook him for a thief. He even mentioned about that girl once or twice. So how come he is suddenly in love with Sampada. Can't say much about Sampada because they haven't shown much about her and Malhar's relationship. But from whatever little showed, they seemed like a really happy couple. So this sudden Atharv and Sampada angle is making no sense at all. Since they showed that the baby is having a good connection with Kalyani, why not just kill off Sampada during childbirth and then start Malhar and Kalyani angle.
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If Sampada is indeed having an extra-marital affair with Atharva and they are heading towards Kalyani and Malhar they should show Atharva as father of the kid. I am not really keen about Malhar leaving Sampada and keeping the kid. If they show Malhar and Kalyani then it would automatically make Kalyani the mother of this kid which I am not happy about.
janecastle thumbnail
But my main problem is, isn't Kalyani a little young for all this. I mean, she's just 17. She has not even finished her college. So this sudden love angle is a little too much. On top of that, if they add the baby too then it would be really weird. Why not just focus on Anupriya and Kalyani's bonding, Kalyani's education, Kalyani standing with Anupriya through thick and thin etc etc. Love stories are shown in every other serial. So why this hurry to show Kalyani's love story?
janecastle thumbnail

really u also felt that damn n i was thinking main kya utpatang soch rhi hu

Well undoubtedly I want malhar n kalyani together but not on  the cost of sampada's character assassination...n as u said her cheating on malhar that too with atharv is so gross..malhar is a sweetheart he cares for everyone n his wife is cheating on him...yuck
But i guess cvs r taking this route just to shut up aparna n atharv's sister

You are not alone. I felt the exact same thing and I thought I was over thinking things. That's the main reason why I made this post. But the fact that Sampada was sleeping in the same room was a dead give away. If the chit was not for Kalyani then it's obvious that the chit was for Sampada.
janecastle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aslesha99

If Sampada is indeed having an extra-marital affair with Atharva and they are heading towards Kalyani and Malhar they should show Atharva as father of the kid. I am not really keen about Malhar leaving Sampada and keeping the kid. If they show Malhar and Kalyani then it would automatically make Kalyani the mother of this kid which I am not happy about.

@bold- Exactly my point. Making Kalyani that kid's mother is just a little bit unnecessary. In fact the whole situation is unnecessary. If they wanted Kalyani and Malhar angle, there were so many other ways to show that. Why this unnecessary drama and butchering both Atharv and Sampada's characters?