Mauli Is Shattered,Devasted Mauli Tries To Harm Herself I Aditi Sharm

Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli Is Shattered,Devasted Mauli Tries To Harm Herself I Aditi Sharma I Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.

Sorry If Already Posted.
Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago
Even after all this, saasu maa wanna play pregnancy card? Whyyy?

I hope Mauli jus leave n don't listen to anyone:..
Omg why are they making Mauli sucha weak character... the only reason I use to watch was Mauli but now she is also being a doormat. So, I am really happy I have stop watching this crap since last 2 weeks!
Ok so how long & how much more will they make Mauli cry for heavens sake ðŸ˜­
for no fault of hers . How long should we wait for  that strong confident Mauli to be back?
Pease  writers, enough with this & let her move past all this.
Let your EMA couple have their divine union & away from Mauli.
I stopped watching this crap a long time ago.
Leave Mauli's character alone, god damn CVS.

Oh my god. Ugly writers please leave her character alone. Not telling Kunal she is pregnant is the last hope I have left. Please let her leave Kunal and raise the kid on her own
Why they are making mauli weak.
The problem is that there is not one person, not one, who is thinking about mauli... Not even her own parents...

It doesn't matter how strong and independent you are, when you are in a toxic relationship you need someone to talk sense in your head and tell you to leave that asshole ... 

Instead everyone is advising her to patch up .. she is getting walloped from all sides
The title of the video seems misleading.She is devastated and taking out her emotions by throwing stuff but she isn't harming herself.
She didnt harm herself...she is reliving her stress...thts it...but guys wat aditi said on maulis take after this i didnt get it.