Baby will replace 'jazbaat' factor?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok. I thought we are moving for arjun purvi ovi track first. But looking at new olvs and current episodes it look like mouli's baby will replace "jazbaat" factor.
Currently we have silsila becz of kunal and nandini jazbaat. After date and blame ..i dont think kunal and mouli wil come together.. since dida and kunals mom also withnessed the kunals blame game, his declaration that everything is over btw kunal nd mouli...they may now stop forcing mouli and divorce will happn. Kunal and nandini will unite..

Now what is the purpose of baby then?. Its either a strength factor for mouli to move on.. or the connection for future silsila. Since they want kunal.mouli and nandini to stay connected..most probably the baby play the role. Like jazbaat..kunal will say "my baby my baby hota hai.. wife ka ya mistress ka nahi" I guess there will be a leap and after leap kunal nandini will be together but not hav any baby as we already know she went through miscarriages in past. And then mouli and kid will enter and silsila begins again? Kunal may try to get close to baby as he is biological father and nandini can cry cry and cry misunderstanding everything???

All i hope is they wont let nandini to snatch moulis baby too. Moulis baby should grown up to a strong individual like mouli not a spainless pendulum like kunal or a crying and vibrating like nandini .