Mauli can and should ask for alimony now!!

Posted: 5 years ago
She can do it now since she is with child and Kunal by no means can deny it. Mauli can still go ahead with divorce citing the reason of adultery which is still a civil offence under IPC and Hindu Marriage Act and can guarantee immediate divorce to the betrayed spouse. 
So, Mauli ask for alimony and if Kunal has a change of mind even then stick to divorce and if he doesn't budge then threaten him with adultery clause in the divorce case. 

I know case has been fied and new clause can't be added now. But makers have already played with a lot of facts, so playing with this one more fact won't be a big deal. My mind would get sadistic relief in watching Kunal being screwed by every possible way. Letting him go easily is too little of punishment. 

But Mauli is Mauli and she wouldn't do anything like that and That's why there are times when I hate myself for loving her so much, especially when she goes sensible all the times. 

One has to become shameless to show shameless Kunal a piece of mind. Since Kunal behaves no less than the entitled brat, Mauli can try that too sometimes and I would take that like a pinch of salt. 
I wish she does and Yamini and Dida support her.But writers always have to show the familu leads as scrificing and Mahaan🥱
I would love to see this. It bothers me so much that this man is jobless. He is a grown adult. Who does he expect to pay his bills. He has money for nandani jewelry, dinner and apparently plane tickets--though who knew there was a flight going to hell😆
There has to be some realism here. Mauli must demand support financial ly. Actually this would be a good tract to follow. Finances affect all relationships. We should see kundani having serious rifts due to kunal having his responsibility to his chikd and mother and grandmother and the side chick. They both need to get a job. How priceless if nandaniji has to get a job to financial ly contibute to maulis home
She should ask a moti rakam from him..and let me suffer for everything
Jab paisa nahi hoga toh phir pata chalega..kheer aur neckale ka bhav
Originally posted by kiransgirl

I would love to see this. It bothers me so much that this man is jobless. He is a grown adult. Who does he expect to pay his bills. He has money for nandani jewelry, dinner and apparently plane tickets--though who knew there was a flight going to hell 😆
There has to be some realism here. Mauli must demand support financial ly. Actually this would be a good tract to follow. Finances affect all relationships. We should see kundani having serious rifts due to kunal having his responsibility to his chikd and mother and grandmother and the side chick. They both need to get a job. How priceless if nandaniji has to get a job to financial ly contibute to maulis home

He actually has a job going by show's episodes.
Does Kunal even have a job? He'll probably have to ask for money from Mauli instead.
I just wish he does not start asking mauli for the house and alimony.
Alimony is very far away.., I am worried that hopefully she does not go with Kunal to look for Nandini if she finds out about the kidnapping,
Can you tell me more about this Hindu Marrisge Act if you wouldnt mind? Just curious about it.
Originally posted by chulbuliladki

Can you tell me more about this Hindu Marrisge Act if you wouldnt mind? Just curious about it.

I don't much about that. But try to google about it. Especially section 13 of the act which concerns with the divorce. There is a lot of information about it.