Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
No, I m not angry at Sweety. Even a shameless person won't barge in someone's house n bash so rudely.. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO WHITEWASH NANDINI...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can everything be an attempt to whitewash nandini?Sweety said what many of the viewers on various forums and SM keep saying.So are those viewers conspiring together to 'whitewash' nandini too?
I agree that the sacrifice thing nandini is doing is abrupt and an attempt to whitewash her but how can everything be an attempt to whitewash her?
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

No, I m not angry at Sweety. Even a shameless person won't barge in someone's house n bash so rudely.. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO WHITEWASH NANDINI...

Sweety was sent there to make Nandini leave the city ... It is indeed an attempt to whitewash Nandini.😕
Rinnks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saazhumsafars

How can everything be an attempt to whitewash nandini?Sweety said what many of the viewers on various forums and SM keep saying.So are those viewers conspiring together to 'whitewash' nandini too?

I agree that the sacrifice thing nandini is doing is abrupt and an attempt to whitewash her but how can everything be an attempt to whitewash her?

Viewers are not part of the show...
Rinnks thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiny9911

Sweety was sent there to make Nandini leave the city ... It is indeed an attempt to whitewash Nandini.😕

Exactly...
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not everything is about "white washing" Nandani. Sweety is a filler character that is there for the audience to realize just how baseless some people's arguments can be. Sweety does not have any concern for the people involved in the situation. She doesn't care for Mauli one bit, she just wants to be in the middle of drama and instigate shit that people want to move away from. Who even gave her the right to do all this after Mauli had told her that its none of her business and she is only getting entertainment out of real pain that Mauli is facing. I'm sorry but I don't agree with your post. Sweety has nothing to do with white washing Nandani. If Nandani is not on the verge of dying at every scene, it's called "white washing". Maybe the writers are finally realizing that they should have handled Nandani's character better from the start. Now that they are making Nandani sensible, it's taken as white washing. The bs of divine intervention aside, I am really glad that Nandani redemption arc is moving ahead. I for one think Nandani deserves to make amends and move on from this chapter leaving Kunal and Mauli behind. Yes the damage is done, but it was bound to happen sooner or later.  Edited by music_l0ver036 - 5 years ago
Rinnks thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

Not everything is about "white washing" Nandani. Sweety is a filler character that is there for the audience to realize just how baseless some people's arguments can be. Sweety does not have any concern for the people involved in the situation. She doesn't care for Mauli one bit, she just wants to be in the middle of drama and instigate shit that people want to move away from. Who even gave her the right to do all this after Mauli had told her that its none of her business and she is only getting entertainment out of real pain that Mauli is facing. I'm sorry but I don't agree with your post. Sweety has nothing to do with white washing Nandani. If Nandani is not on the verge of dying at every scene, it's called "white washing". Maybe the writers are finally realizing that they should have handled Nandani's character better from the start. Now that they are making Nandani sensible, it's taken as white washing. The bs of divine intervention aside, I am really glad that Nandani redemption arc is moving ahead. I for one think Nandani deserves to make amends and move on from this chapter leaving Kunal and Mauli behind. Yes the damage is done, but it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Yup agree with u abt Sweety's character. But would anyone just barge in someone's house n bash? She is not a relative..

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Don't know about whitewashing but I am also not angry with sweety.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yup agree with u abt Sweety's character. But would anyone just barge in someone's house n bash? She is not a relative..

No. Another reason why Sweety (and people like sweety) should be criticized. She is literally harassing Nandani and berating her. There is no productive conversation that can happen from this interaction so there was no point for it, no even to supposedly white wash Nandani. 
Rinnks thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

No. Another reason why Sweety (and people like sweety) should be criticized. She is literally harassing Nandani and berating her. There is no productive conversation that can happen from this interaction so there was no point for it, no even to supposedly white wash Nandani.

That's what, the whole convo was pointless... and hence I FELT it was to whitewash Nandini..

Anyways, different ppl, different point of views :)