•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Friends we r from this century including myself where we r busy in our lifes, career, money etc..etc... somewhere in finding all this love is lost
We have oftenly seen couples openly kissing, Social Networking sites pe toh everything is easily accessible, every movie & serial shows kissing, suhagraat etc multiple times...but the essessence of pure love and what a couple should feel when they are experiencing this for the first time is lost...no one is able to convey what is that feeling.

But But But...our show is unique...Sameer & Naina are unique...Randeep and Ashi are unique...the way they make us feel  what is true live...what is the feeling of first touch with ur true love...what goes through ur mind & body during ur first with life partner...This show had given this message very clearly and it is striking the right cord

I am glad that the viewers who understood this will surely experience this in there lives...they will live there moment lifelong and tressure it because of Samaina & YUDKBH

I am glad that this gem came into my life...i am reliving my memories which are the real treasures

Ashi & Randeep you are Romance King & Queen...love you both
Our show is awesome and You have written about it perfectly. They make us blush with scenes coz we are lost in the imaginations and live our moments again. Ashi and Randeep are magicians and the cvs have a magic wand
There is a basic difference between love of 9O and now.I myself being in 2 times can say that.u HV written that beautifully
Perfect.. You've perfectly explained how our show is different from all other shows.. How it's unique n the best
Very well written.
Our show is indeed a love guru. It is teaching the purity and value of true love to not only to younger generations but to people like me who are married for 20 years are also getting new sprouts of love life by seeing Samaina's love, respect and dedication towards each other. Randeep and Ashi are showing excellent performance which is making us go through all emotions that they are experiencing together with them. God bless cast and crew for coming up with such a unique concept.
Truly.
They aren't rushing the big or the kiss, they are making it anticipate it along with Samaina...they are making sure the feelings experienced by the love birds are being experienced by us too. 😳
Im jus luving tis step by step progression n v get to witness their everything first !!its a surreal feeling...im happy that my descion to watch tis show was never rong n with each passing day im more in love!!
Sameer once said that-pyaar mein jitni tadap ho,pyaar utna hi gehra hota hai.
It's all about the anticipation,and the best part is,the show makes us feel that too❤️
Somehow,it feels more real than today's love stories,slow and perfect😃