rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why is she still living in that house?! Wasn't she there just for the court case purpose?! Now that, that's over, she should be gone already !! Why isn't anyone saying anything?? And how can any human gain SOO much power through black magic, that with their eyes, they are "moving mountains?!?! Is the director nuts?! I can understand bad spirits doing these kind of dirty work, but a mere human?! Really??! What are they teaching the rural people?!! As it is they believe in superstitious things blindly, and now this will further add fuel to their beliefs !! Like what the heck??! This is a city based show, not rural based ! If they really wanted to appease the rural population then why did they not make this show concept and show more on those setting, why give false hopes with a new modern concept and outlook.. and make city people look dumb and stupid?! I understand black magic stuff, evil spirit, unknown things through them, that kinda stuff happens, but, is it really necessary to show it in this extent, to this level of unrealism ??! ZeeTV, especially, I've noticed, seems to like this kind of tracks, for their shows. Not one show on ZeeTV refrained from using this, in their home-drama category story settings !! Like it's ridiculous !!!! Argh ! At least, Karan Jotwani is there !! 😳 😳 I watch it for only him! It's a treat to watch him perform ! Such heart, such talent, and he's so real ! Just love him !!Edited by rouble_lover - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So true... Zee tv and regressive nonsense go hand in hand.

Strong of you to bear the track... unfortunately I just can't stomach it.

Please update when this track ends and a new one begins... I shall try to watch the show again
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelpureness

So true... Zee tv and regressive nonsense go hand in hand.

Strong of you to bear the track... unfortunately I just can't stomach it.

Please update when this track ends and a new one begins... I shall try to watch the show again

That Nisha/Nidhi track to end soon !! See SBS ! Phew !!! It's unfathomable how they can show these to such extent?!?! They've made Nidhi an evil genie 🤣

Height of ridiculousness !! 😆 The writer and director I tell you ! Think they are fulfilling their lives' fantasies through the black magic story !! 🤣
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This shit needs to shut down asap. This shit promoting black magic and unacceptable stuff and promoting nonsense with wrong message. ðŸ˜¡