Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Mauli's Hopes For Happy Family Once Again Shattered By Kunal I Aditi S

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli's Hopes For Happy Family Once Again Shattered By Kunal I Aditi Sharma,Shakti Arora I Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.

Sorry If Already Posted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg first of all why Mauli wanna hv him back!

Secondly, this shows Kunal doesn't hv 0% feeling for her. She shd call Dida n show this romantic set up!
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I hope this will be the last and final time she'll let this man break her heart. Time for her to dump his a$$. This is becoming too much now. 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Kunal knows yet that Mauli is pregnant. And moreover, it's about time Mauli knows the extent to which Kunal Nandini had advanced. Only then perhaps she'll stop trying to mend things between them.
Coming to this OLV. Mauli isn't entirely wrong to have hope of sorting things out. That's human tendency. We put in as much efforts as possible but in this case little does she know the entire truth which I hope is revealed soon.
I hope they show Mauli to be an independent strong woman. She does not need a man like Kunal.
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Omg first of all why Mauli wanna hv him back!

Secondly, this shows Kunal doesn't hv 0% feeling for her. She shd call Dida n show this romantic set up!

@bold  I think she got a video message seeking apology from Kunal ..which was actually meant for Nandini but by mistake it got delivered to Mauli...
& After seeing the video msg she felt her Kunnu is back & realized his mistake...so she wanna give him a second chance
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Kunal come to know pregnancy by listening conversation between dida and mauli . and he is shocked
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

Kunal come to know pregnancy by listening conversation between dida and mauli . and he is shocked

no yaar
that was just to make viewers curious
They showed a OLV in which its clear he didn't hear
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: shamil

no yaar
that was just to make viewers curious
They showed a OLV in which its clear he didn't hear

yes they precap is misleading.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
If mauli thought that kunal has realised his mistake she got a little hope may be.But after this when she comes to know kunal has not realised anything it should be all over for mauli no more hope.
vani.jug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she even wore a sari...to please him I guess. Ooof this is gonna be a heavy episode to watch